• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video game characters you want with a 0% chance

N1N

Smash Cadet
NNID
Liamdude11
3DS FC
0791-4680-8645
Isaac from Golden Sun

Just kidding, I'm more hopeful for Isaac this time around, but seeing Corrin, Cloud, and Bayo get announced while Golden Sun had no representation other than two songs kinda shook my faith back then.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Earthworm Jim
Ristar
Toejam and Earl
Amaterasu from Okami
Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You
Razputin from Psychonauts
Yoshimitsu from Tekken and Soul Calibur
Moosh from Oracle of Seasons
Fierce Deity Link from Majora's Mask

~edit~
Chozo Warrior from Metroid series
Starman from Mother series
Giegue/Giygas from Mother 1
Tails from Sonic series
with Richter added and Ken reportedly on the way, Tails seems a lot more likely than before. way more likely than Shadow at least.

KatKit

Smash Lord

Adol Christin from Ys.

Link vs. Adol would be a dream come true! Plus Nihon Falcom makes some good music; I'd love to hear some Ys. songs in Smash.

Ys. is a solid ARPG series, but it's third-party and fairly underrated, so sadly his chances of getting in are low at best.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Adol Christin from Ys.

Link vs. Adol would be a dream come true! Plus Nihon Falcom makes some good music; I'd love to hear some Ys. songs in Smash.

Ys. is a solid ARPG series, but it's fairly underrated.
Wouldn't exactly say he has a zero percent chance, since his series has a on and off presence on Nintendo consoles. The issue is that most other third parties get all the attention right now.

Also, people don't want too many anime swordsmen, apparently.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This old Play station classic would be awesome in Smash but, not only is he obscure but also never been on a Nintendo console. Still a kung fu tiger with various abilities from other animal clans.
1535249930765.jpeg

PichuMain

Smash Journeyman
I said it in another post, and I'll say it again. I genuinely want these two, mainly Giana, in the game.

Giana, from the Giana Sisters series. Mainly from the Giana Sisters DS version, because that art style is really cute, and to me, fits perfectly into Smash.

I wanna promote them, just to bring awareness, but I'm not good at catching peoples attention.
EDIT: Added a pic for those who want to see Giana and her Punky Transformation.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Ohhh like Lester The Unlikely?

Some SEGA characters. There's no way NiGHTS, Ristar or Vectorman can get in.

Some Mother characters. I'd take Kumatora, Masked Man or Giygas.

Earthworm Jim
Ristar
Toejam and Earl
Amaterasu from Okami
Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You
Razputin from Psychonauts
Yoshimitsu from Tekken and Soul Calibur
Moosh from Oracle of Seasons
Fierce Deity Link from Majora's Mask

~edit~
Chozo Warrior from Metroid series
Starman from Mother series
Giegue/Giygas from Mother 1
Tails from Sonic series
Love the list. I'd hate if Tails had a 0% chance but we'd probably get Shadow due to ease of development.

D

Deleted member

Lilac from the Freedom Planet games.

I adore Freedom Planet, and Lilac is one of my top 3 favorite video game characters. With her moveset, she would fit perfectly in Smash. Never gonna happen though. There are too many other, more well-known indie characters that would make the cut before her. I'd go so far as to say that Beck has a better chance of getting in Smash than Lilac.

Lucius from Fire Emblem.

This guy is such a bro. I love him so much. And look how pretty he is, omfg.

Anyway, it'd be nice to have at least one Fire Emblem rep who doesn't use a sword. Lucius here uses light magic, so it'd be interesting to see how that would translate into Smash. Heck, he can use a staff too, so possibly making him a Palutena echo might work.

BUT...he's never going to happen. He's not a lord like the other Fire Emblem reps. D:

EDIT: Fixed image problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadlyLampshade

Smash Apprentice
Lilac from the Freedom Planet games.

I adore Freedom Planet, and Lilac is one of my top 3 favorite video game characters. With her moveset, she would fit perfectly in Smash. Never gonna happen though. There are too many other, more well-known indie characters that would make the cut before her. I'd go so far as to say that Beck has a better chance of getting in Smash than Lilac.
I would also like to vocalize my support for Lilac, gotta give me the cute purple dragon instead of just Ridley.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I wouldn't necessarily want this series to get playable representation.....

but content from The Longest Journey would be amazing. A stage based on that game would be just too good.

(but yeah, there's no way that would happen)

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Saw a YouTube comment with Darth Revan, or Starkiller, as a Star Wars rep.
they’re technically video game characters

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
4A577CDD-DD83-480B-953E-8F204BEDFA56.png

Pinky (Pink Ostrich w/Pola Abdul) from Battle Circuit

If anime characters had a chance:

4A239628-94DB-4F3C-AC26-1AF0D2A6213B.jpeg

Goblin Slayer from Goblin Slayer

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
My list of impossible characters:

Goemon - Ganbare Goemon/Mystical Ninja
Tron Bonne - Mega Man Legends
Marina - Mischief Makers
Gruntilda - Banjo-Kazooie
Eggman - Sonic the Hedgehog
Yoshimitsu - Tekken/Soul Calibur
Sephiroth - Final Fantasy

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Isn't there a very similar thread somewhere already?
Anyway, I have listed a lot of those unrealistic character in the other thread, but of those characters, the one I'd want the most is Alleycat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alley_Cat_(video_game)

Seriously he has gameplay potential!
The dirt, the broom, the gifts, and even some "third party" support like Duck Hunt Duo, with people throwing object near to him from outside the stage.
He can trigger a dog as his final smash!

I'd like the character to recive a modern model (3D, not pixelated) but still stay faithful to the fact that he's completely black in the game and you can only distinguish his silhouette and his eyes (Mr Game & Watch's pet lol).

B - Dangerous Object: a random object is thrown from the foreground to the stage, near the cat. The objects are random and have different properties. The telephone has electric effect, the pan can stun an opponent, the shoe is pure damage with no side effect; etc.

Side B - Dirt: Hold the button and tilt the analog stick left and right while holding it, to walk around and release dirt on the floor. It makes the other characters move a little slower and jump a little lower, but it does no damage. Until the broom appears to clean it.

Down B - Gift: The cat releases a gift box containing 5% of his health. He can take it back, and it doesn't disappear. It's a lure, nothing more, nothing less. In team battle, it can be used to share health with the teammates.

Up B - Broom: The broom appears and hits the cat, who flies up while spinning. The cat doesn't deal any damage, but the broom does. If the broom is already on the stage cleaning some dirt, it will disappear temporarily from his former position in order to perform the up special move, then it will spawn back to his previous place.

Final Smash - Dog Attack: The cat catches an opponent. They are in an alley now, and there is an angry dog. The dog tries to attack the cat, but the cat dodges the attack last second, while it catches the opponent who got involved in the final smash. A cartoony cloud will cover the dog and the target character, who takes a lot of damage and is launched away at the end.

All the other moves are based on generic feline behaviors, but they are always a bit cartoony and funny regardless.

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
I'd like a character from an almost completely unknown Nintendo 64 game called "Flying Dragon". His name is Ryuhi.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Leon Powalski is pretty much the only one that comes to mind. Really has barely if not any support or demand. Shame because I feel he'd perfectly round out the StarFox roster since he's to Falco as Wolf is to Fox and so both would have their rivals. I think he's a better choice then Krystal (Deconfirmed) and Slippy.

Last edited:

NukeA6

Smash Master
Rick from Splatterhouse. This guy has everything needed to be a Smash Bros character and even appeared in a Nintendo-only spin-off. Also a product of Namco. He's never gonna be in Smash Bros because he's super violent and will never rep his series good enough without some blood and gore.

Last edited:

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Although I think he has like a 00000000.1% chance, that's small enough to include him here. I'd love Master Chief in Smash -- one of the most iconic and recognizable characters in all of video games, and ofc the original Halo trilogy is one of the best game trilogies of all time. Master Chief would work just as well as Cloud and Ryu, and are as iconic.

Also, MC was close to appearing on a Nintendo console (until Halo DS unfortunately got canned). Although personally I no longer mind if they have appeared on a Nintendo console or not.

Chief vs Samus is a fight that's been speculated and dreamed of for a while, and now we could have it if he was added to Smash.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Several Fire Emblem characters that have no chance are characters I'd love to see. Virion, Merric, Silque, Tobin, Minerva, Ogma, Saber, Mae, Hardin, Frederick, Tiki, Lena, Julian, Valbar, Cain, and Palla are all characters I'd be thrilled to see. Pretty much the only ones among my remaining favorites with a non-zero shot would be Celica and Caeda. Like hell, I could write essays on how much I like each of these characters, haha.

Chandelure is my most wanted Pokémon, with Marowak not too far behind. They'd be great.

Henry Fleming...man he'd be wonderful. If only Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. weren't a stillborn franchise.

Frogger is my most wanted third party character after Crash.

D

Deleted member

-Darkrai.
-Any Playstation character (even as much as i would like to see Parappa).
-Chunky Kong.
-Spyro.
-Neo Cortex.
-Stanley (DK3).
-Sephiroth.
-Mallow.
-Any hunter from Metroid Prime 3.
-Earthworm Jim.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hawke from Dragon Age II.

Best player character ever.

UserKev

Smash Champion
They may not be playable but my dog Cranky Kong and Mimikyu got front recognition and my n** Doc Louis is the trainer for the Spirits. There of my most wanted characters. I feel good.

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Shinguuji Korekiyo from Danganronpa v3 and Flandre Scarlet from Touhou.

Last edited:

LIL ELF

Best Smasher in North Pole
Switch FC
SW-6612-9831-3124
Mike Tyson being one of the most iconic opponent in the Punch Out series

Freaking Donnel from Fire Emblem, at the end he was a one man army

Ghirarim (At least he's an assist trophy I guess)

GhostYB

Smash Apprentice
It'd have to be Scorpion from mortal kombat. I'm not saying he has NO chance, but his chances are really low.

D

Deleted member

>Coco Bandicoot
>Neo Cortex
>Jak
>Ratchet
>Kratos
>Sly Cooper
>Kefka
>Captain Rainbow

Top Bottom