• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Anyone up for a meetup of somesort on saturday? I wouldn't mind seeing people, and I'd also like to get my mind off **** things atm. :/.

I gotta be at a place at 1pm on sunday, so ill be busy then.

MR_Scribble

Smash Cadet
Hey need an extra melee player? cause im fairly tempted to come only prob is im new but if someone would lke to teach me to get better @ melee it would be much appreciated, i can also bring a cube and a copy of melee also can possibly bring some friends who are brawl players, but ill need to know the address and other details if you need to contect my mobile is 0413069309

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Could possibly hold a meet at mine if people bring setups. I have two crts and 1 cube. For brawl and melee if people are keen.
Whats your address? ;o (Or whatever area you live close by?)

Sounds pretty good :3. Someone bring project M aswell? I wouldnt mind some brawl aswell.

Bu$

HoC
LeIsHa baHOOOOO lives in south melb or some ****

I got yo back niggga
Haha thanks Robsta!!!! Yeah my address is 125 Graham st Port Melbourne. It looks like there is enough people for a decent meet so i'll move around my work hours and get Saturday off. Yeah Timic that would be cool then we could have 1 Melee, 1 Brawl and 1 project M setupsssss. I have to ask my house mates though but i'm sure they'll be cool with it.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
If you can confirm by friday, that'd be sweet :3. Would this be a day meet or can we crash till the next morning?

But yeah, pretty keen since I want to have plans this weekend. heh

Bu$

HoC
I have work off weew! It will be a rock up when you want and leave when you want. There is a coles around the corner as well so if people want to pick up food and stuff then they can!

Splice

Smash Hero
got work friday, saturday and sunday morning.

so weekend is pretty much off limits
I have the same working days :D

I'm tempted to come just to show you up Matt, but it is too far away to make it home in time to make it to work on time....

:s

Bu$

HoC
Yeah it's an over night thing, but keen in mind i would prefer it to be more Melee than anything cause i don't play brawl but if brawlers bring setups then they are more than welcome.

ViVa

Smash Ace
How convenient, a tram stops like 3 houses away from you BaHoO.

Alright, looking forward to playing some smash later, I'll try to play everything. See you all there.

Splice

Smash Hero
Have work at 9am instead of 11am tomorrow
It takes 1 and a half hours to get to work
This means I have to wake up at 7am
I usually go to sleep at 2am
This means I will only get 5 hours sleep and will probably roll over and go back to sleep when the alarm clock goes off anyway.

Therefore the only logical solution is that I might as well pull an all nighter and go to this meet.
Energy drinks will need to be purchased.

Step your game up RedX.

Bu$

HoC
yeah guys catch the 109 and get off at stop 128. it's a short walk from there. 0437507394 call me or text me if you don't know where to walk.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sigh, luck isnt running in my favor today. Car wont work for some reason, and now its too late for me to catch a bus and train because parents dont want me going on my own at this time.

No other spare car either. =( Well there is, but its an manual and I only know how to drive auto.

u_u. Have fun without me guysz

Top Bottom