• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm sorry Cobalt, no amount of spam could ever achieve you Smash Elitist status. <3

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Become a Smash Elitist like me! Anf says purple is the colour of sexual frustration, it's his favourite

I just caught up with TM and shes free to do stuff on Wednesday night! So that confirms our DDR party + bar/city tour night with Kyle too! Everybody come!

Will post specifics later
Purple is my favourite colour <3

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hooray! About to catch my flight! I'll bring my laptop along and should have wifi access, so it should be easy enough to get in touch with everyone. David, I'll plan on giving you a call on the 4th or 5th, depending on how late I get to the hotel.

Can't wait to see everyone! This is going to be a blast!

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Is there gonna be a GS3? I didn't bother playing the whole Book Two because it would take way too long so I just watched the ending on YouTube. There is still Alex that needs to be fought. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Is there gonna be a GS3? I didn't bother playing the whole Book Two because it would take way too long so I just watched the ending on YouTube. There is still Alex that needs to be fought. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Was supposed to be for GC i believe but no luck.
I'd say its a likely DS/Wii release.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hey, how long are you here for?

We've got a tournament on August 17 in the city, but we usually have smashfests every week. Like I said in the other post, I'll send you a text message about stuff that's happening this wednesday/thursday night, since there's another american (unknownforce) coming to visit <3

LOL @ Collingwood. I'm digging living near the MCG, I can just roll up my window after a game's over and ask the steam of people leaving who won <3 ~ when will the hawks stop ****** collingwood...

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
LOL Colbet man, you're funny man. /end MarkVoice

Those who win at melee are haxgrabbing, wavecheaters.
Of course they're not going to win at brawl
Umm lol Roy can't wave-shine or chain throw. Granted I play Fox also...but he's one of many - when do you see my Falco wave-hax or chain throw? Oh that's right he doesn't xD....
Wait...the person you're targeting here is KO and his cheap Peach chain-throwing....he's cheap get 'im!

PS: My Mewtwo is better than 9/10 of Aus on a bad day...on a good day he pwnz joo all! MUAHAHAHA!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
LOL Colbet man, you're funny man. /end MarkVoice

Umm lol Roy can't wave-shine or chain throw. Granted I play Fox also...but he's one of many - when do you see my Falco wave-hax or chain throw? Oh that's right he doesn't xD....
Wait...the person you're targeting here is KO and his cheap Peach chain-throwing....he's cheap get 'im!

PS: My Mewtwo is better than 9/10 of Aus on a bad day...on a good day he pwnz joo all! MUAHAHAHA!
I'm sure you could waveshine with Roy if you tried re---ally hard :dizzy:
And Roy can chain-cheat Fox for like 60% from 0% cant he?
Or can he?

And I can't remember the last time I've ever read a post involving Melee Peach that doesn't involve the word 'Cheap'.

_X_

Smash Lord
Yo sorry to announce Snow buddies but I'll be unable to attend due to work commitments and apparent 'massive gheyness'.

It sucks real hard but I hope you guys have fun, I demand you do a round of shots in my honor.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Snow trip list:
- CAOTIC
- CAOTIC's sister
- Blazey
- Blazey's sister
- Syrick
- Fork
- Fonti
- Sam
- Ammeren
- Ice K
- Devil

Anyone else going? I'm sure there is, if anyone want to go skiing/snowboarding with us on August 23-25 let us know here! I think there's space in Ammeren's vehicle which he's planning to book out.

X, you're doing the rounds with us the night before we go. In your honour. Be free that Friday night biatch. Urtin Ouse! Say it like that drunk French guy!

****ing Aldi

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Yes! Just made it in! David, I'll give you a call in a little bit just to figure things out with everyone.

_X_

Smash Lord
Snow trip list:
- CAOTIC
- CAOTIC's sister
- Blazey
- Blazey's sister
- Syrick
- Fork
- Fonti
- Sam
- Ammeren
- Ice K
- Devil

Anyone else going? I'm sure there is, if anyone want to go skiing/snowboarding with us on August 23-25 let us know here! I think there's space in Ammeren's vehicle which he's planning to book out.

X, you're doing the rounds with us the night before we go. In your honour. Be free that Friday night biatch. Urtin Ouse! Say it like that drunk French guy!

****ing Aldi
There's also an over 9000% chance Ice K Wont go due to lack of whiteness money (things that aren't ironic ftw).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom