• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay Nay

Smash Rookie
ITEMS are GAY, i cant believe this convo is evn being had, as if they didnt thro enuff random crap ways 4 ppl to win in regular items off play in the first place. In short if items r in 4 teams im out 4 teams, but majority rules so i suppose its up 2 the ppl.

N E WAI, havnt posted in a while, peace to all my pplz, nice after smash times were had.

Playing in HP was ordinary, no TL WTF is that! had to play freaking ROB and btw there were no cheers jei was just high on crack cocaine, i dont evn think n e one was watching lol.

big ups 2 some peeps from last tourny.

X - nice skillz with Snake, i hear hes large down below, and u prooved it when with the way u played him.

Kay-Oh - nice whoopin jei in crews, i love it wen pit gets whooped.

Devil - i think u deserve ur spot on rankings, u consistantly play well.

Jei - BL son pit is CHEAP

Erik - whoop some Nubz

Em - Team nay -em > team J - rikz

Dekar - Skillz all i gotta say

Redact - god **** sunnova...

Iced K - impressive agenst em

Nay - Bad luck man ur such a freaking pro i love ur sexy gimmie some yeah **** walk that *** hells yer im into that!

Atticus - reppin west 4 some reason.... i like... props

CATS - impressive power-shielding

i kno long post yer but i dont post often so enjoi it ppl, prolly wont post 4 another 2 months lolz .

MUCH LOVE FROM UR BOI!!!

XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX <----- THATS RITE KISSES AND HUGZ 4 ALL

PEACE!

EDIT: SIF CENSOR ME BOARD....

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
IM BACK TO PLAY SOME SMASH AND MONTHYLIES (for real this time)
i borrowed a friends brawl and i don't accully mind the game now, i been playing some sexy metaknight and owning strider so i should be able come to the monthly and have some fun, i see alot of new players posting on the boards and some old players who are alot better (Redact :p)
also, shaz/Emily, did you go greenvale coles tonight? because i could have sworn i saw you guys when i was working

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
i thought the connection was fine, your connection was blue colored; but as for disconnecting... its funny how it disconnected just after i hit u on ur last stock on castle siege. i could've won ;) nooo
Yeah if the game continued for another half second, I was dead. YES!!! Disconnection Johns! Can it get any better than that?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
the more i talk to, the more that say no items, ive talked to some on msn but ill talk to more where i can, items isnt looking good so awwwwww for me, but tis ok, i still have my CHAINWIN!

kupo

Smash Lord
Em - Team nay -em > team J - rikz
Fo sho! My Ike is like..so sexy :p. Please post more noob! <3

Oh I could probably play those team matches all day and never get board. It was that fun! Wtb invite to the west side xD.

TidusAni: No..I don't think I've ever been to Greenvale. Shoulda said "Hi" to make sure :p. Never know xD.

Items is gay anyways. *Forward smash a spawned capsule and explodes* FUN STUFF!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
How cuted. Nay posted. LOL as the language, the beast is unleashed!

I've played items tourney before... it's fun ~ i can beat DSF

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
with most of the opinions I've heard now, the chance for items at all looks dire :x
but well we have a decent amount of time at least until the monthly, time to work on convincing you all that items are how the cool kids play <3

Great Aether

Smash Cadet
Everyone at least try the tourney with items at least once and then you can complain on how crap it was. I want them on to see how it goes and if it can get me a better rank.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I'm assuming you're not acknowledging why they're banned for tournament play? Rather than why they aren't being utilised?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Randoms Tourney would be way too broken imo,
Dittos would be...... interesting XD

Someone should hold a meet to try item matches and see how they go ( I would but wouldn't be allowed) :ohwell:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
dittos or no mains/secondaries... hmm....
randoms wouldn't work because each copy of brawl will be biased towards other chars, the less a character is played on someones console, the higher chance they have to random it
anyone else have ideas since my itams isnt loved? D:

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Ok Shazles, how about you, Zac, Cats, who ever else can make it and myself meet up on Monday (can't be Tuesday I have a date, woo me !) and have a crack at items. If this goes ahead I don't mind whos place we meet at even if its mine although trying to convince my folks to let you lot around on a work night might be asking for too much.

But I would like to have items especially the chaotic ones, if your going to unbalance the game you may as well do it properly :chuckle:

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Ok Shazles, how about you, Zac, Cats, who ever else can make it and myself meet up on Monday (can't be Tuesday I have a date, woo me !) and have a crack at items. If this goes ahead I don't mind whos place we meet at even if its mine although trying to convince my folks to let you lot around on a work night might be asking for too much.

But I would like to have items especially the chaotic ones, if your going to unbalance the game you may as well do it properly :chuckle:
I'm in for this. Just give me a time and a place, and I'll do what I can to be there. :D

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86

**** YOU SCHOOL! :(

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
in soviet russia, school ****'s you!

im bored =(
items ftw, just one tournie to see how it goes, wats to lose?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Adam: Sorry champ I have a date monday with the boys in blue xD

LOL Mains and secondaries banned? That's gay for people like me who try to main everyone xD - I'd be stuck with either Yoshi or Dedede since they homo me over to the point I can't play them. Oh wait....actually I play everyone except Pit, Snake, Marth, Wolf and Falco xD

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Yeah and I'm trying to be like Shaz and main everyone as well. I just seem to have a really hard time knowing how to play with some characters like Falco, Marth, and especially infinte duo Ice Climbers. How the hell do you use 2 characters at the same time?!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
ok chris, ill be at the gold coast in 5, let me get my shoes on
maybe it will take me 10 mins, but ill just run REALLY fast and get there

wait need to make sure im totally ready...

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
u cant beat chris...no one can...
and his techniques are for no mere mortal to learn, u will just sit there in awe as he pummels u into the ground with no remorse, and u will have no idea, no clue of what techniques were used in the 10 second 3 stock battle that occurred before you

Great Aether

Smash Cadet
u cant beat chris...no one can...
and his techniques are for no mere mortal to learn, u will just sit there in awe as he pummels u into the ground with no remorse, and u will have no idea, no clue of what techniques were used in the 10 second 3 stock battle that occurred before you
I've actually almost beat him when we both had one stock left in Wi-Fi. I should've kept on attacking. Teach me the ways of Meta Knight Chris LOL.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
no items, theres just too much objection outside of the forums
if theres a generally accepted suggestion, ill take that, but its more about what everyone wants, not just me :p

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Randoms only should give surprising results. No random johns kgo

Edit: Cao wins at Melee once again. Winner of SCAB teams and singles. Comes second in Brawl singles and doubles at Brawl.

Great Aether

Smash Cadet
No Randoms. Depending on the character you get, one person could get someone who he/she totally sucks at and the other person might get a character who he/she is pro at. So it would be unbalanced.

Bjay

Smash Lord
yes cao is too good :)

No Randoms. Depending on the character you get, one person could get someone who he/she totally sucks at and the other person might get a character who he/she is pro at. So it would be unbalanced.
lol i find that funny when you said that since you said something about items and rank a while ago :p

That's not unbalanced, that's the luck of the draw. You could get someone you're good at, and so can the other opponent as well. :)

That's what Random does, Random is awesome now since it doesn't reveal your character :)

Back in Melee it was pressing on Random over and over xD

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Yeah what Bjay said. Plus if you think you have skills at the game, you should be able to pick up any character pretty quick and beat others, even if you have a character that is disadvantagd against other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom