• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
The Ranbats are on the third Saturday of every month. So the chances of having a Sunday tournament are very very very very very very very slim. As in, there's a better chance of me placing top 5 than there is of a Sunday tournament.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Or I can just go to Glen Waverly with you dudes and hop on a train home. Oh wait never mind. I'll still have to go to the train station I was at last time. Wait never mind that too. Last time I got off one train station late. Though I live in Noble Park, Sandown Park Station is closer and last time I missed it because I dozed off. I hope Sandown aint dangerous. If it is, then I'll go with your original plan.

Ellelaby's younger brother- Dude get a new SWF. Your one is so long. Make it something like Ellelaby jr or something. Anyways, the next Ranbat is on the 19th of April aka next week. There's no way they will change a local tournament located at a University one day later just for one person. Besides, everything is planned before-hand so we can't go to La Trobe whenever we want and just host a tournament....I think.I go to some school called Isik College located in Keysborough so I doubt you would know it.

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, i obviously havnt been around lately, ive quit smash at the moment and waiting for brawl, due to a combination of bad school work, and not being able to go out, im just waiting for brawl to come out, i needa play brawl but cant be bothered coming to the monthly, i also see alot of new people which is good, hopefully brawl will bring some new players into the scene, well as i said before, i will probably start coming back to the ranbats once brawl is in aus and i can play without getting owned by people :)

Dedu

Smash Lord
Yeah.

Last dojo update was...
Sakurai Masahiro-baka!

Even after all this time! You'd think they'd give out a PAL release date by now wouldn't you?

CrimsonChild

Smash Rookie
I'll try and get enough monies to get there. Somehow.

And drag my tv there, for a free drink.

Oh, and maybe fix the contrast a bit once i get there so it isn't so youtubey.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
I hope so, now that I'm on holidays I want to really make up for all the lost smash and non-smash related things (even though your at a smash tournie) that happen.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Cao- Coming: My dad agreed to your idea about you guys taking me to Glen Waverly and then he can pick me up from there.
Going: He also asked if he took me to Glen Waverly, can you guys take me to the monthly?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah that's no problem, except this month I won't be using Sam to get to the Ranbat, since I have my own things to do in the morning. Just make sure Sam wakes up so he's not too late :grin: - it usually involves ringing him up - ala. morning wake up call

Whose up for Richmond food rather than Box Hill food? Cheaper, and I think we ate all of Box Hill already

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Yeah that's no problem, except this month I won't be using Sam to get to the Ranbat, since I have my own things to do in the morning. Just make sure Sam wakes up so he's not too late :grin: - it usually involves ringing him up - ala. morning wake up call

Whose up for Richmond food rather than Box Hill food? Cheaper, and I think we ate all of Box Hill already
But then it's not Box Hill food :(

CrimsonChild

Smash Rookie
Imma probably need need a lift from Macleod aswell.

Also by popular demand youtube Tv, will remain, always made of ******** contrast and youtube.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
With Sam. Be prepared to join us for Box Hill/Richmond food though. Standard practice

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Eating at such a late time is very unhealthy. I'm on a Box Hill/Richmond food diet.

As long as you guys can take me all the way to Glen Waverly, i'll be happy to accompany you guys. So around what time will we be arriving at GW? If it's too late because of fat boys who wanna eat, then I'll take the train.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
lol "wtf combos"...I like that.

And I don't think '****' is the correct term when talking about my arrows. I mean, I wasn't gonna just... ram them home, y'know. I was gonna...lube them up and ease them in there, inch by inch, like a gentleman.

*nods in self approval*

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Can someone pick me up from Macleod tomorrow? If yes, please give me your number and name in case I have to call and tell you that I found an alternative way of getting to the venue.

Edit: Never mind. I found a ride.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
you can train to flinders street and catch bus straight to the uni, as a last resort

can't remmeber the number but it's across and up the road from flinders street staion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom