• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
All people who have Metroid please PM me your Friend Codes and add me so we can swap friend tokens.

I just finished the game and I'm in Metroid related love.

I want more!

*Starts hypermode difficulty*

Moogleman

Smash Cadet
No more exams!!!! I'm finally free till march to frollick in fields if i so desire (though i got a greater hankering for some smash). I know the monthly is coming up but if anyone is up for some smash before then let me know.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
mm i have a free day on friday but no monthly for me, and then after that its all free time cos school is over :O smash me pls sum1? <3

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Please bring equipment if you can. And also you guys coming by train, it would be a great help if you could get in contact with each other for one pick up.

Oni, Mark?, Mikul, Cobalt etc.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The things to remember this Saturday:

• $3 entry to go towards the Smash Bank. (currently $90 raised, care of Strider)
  • Singles (EARLY START 12pm - 3pm)
  • Lunch break and friendlies (3pm - 4pm)
  • Crews (4pm-6pm)
  • There will be an early finish this monthly because Loki and Zan have a bucks party to go to. They might leave me in charge of the venue upon their discretion for your benefit of playing friendlies, but don't count on it.
    Loki @ couchwarriors.org said:
    Not sure just yet, I'll talk to Zan about it.
    If we decide to pack up our stuff early you guys are welcome to stay, it'd just be your responsibility to make sure the room is in good condition and closed up once you go.
  • The venue is in the Davidson Room (Comrades 2 venue). If you don't know where that is, it's easier to find then the seminar rooms, so you'll be fine. Inside the same building, next to the stairs.
  • No teams this monthly; it has been replaced by crews, unless in the unrealistic scenario we finish manage to finish things early.
  • Crew rules - 4 man minimum, 16 stock per team, Neutral 6 on random only, 1 stage strike per match, winner carries remaining stock over.
This will be the last traditional monthly, the Boss Stage will be completely different. Please bring anything you can to set up this monthly, blah blah blah blah, done

Actually, wait... theres one more thing, the most important thing:

BOX HILL FOOD

This growing tradition needs not toot its own horn. Meet Caotique and crew outside the parking lot after the tournament and we'll ride it out together to the Box. If you need a ride, that's what Sam's for. Superman he is not (he even fails to roundabout), so if you can make a convoy that's cool. Just arrange your own independent travel home afterwards; the station is right there. If Atticus forgets, we can do a cute ding dong if he so desires

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
ahh crap no one can make this monthly
maybe i'll rank higher than 9th this time lolz
wont be as fun tho =(
i miss everyone!!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Aight I'll be going to this one because after my Physics exam on Wednesday I just have my Italian exam on Tuesday. Fweddo? Are you able to pick me up from the station again?

freddo

Smash Journeyman
This would be a really bad week for smash. Yeah forblaze, just contact the other guys and meet them at Flinders at about 11:20 in the morning so I can get you all please.

Strider69

Smash Cadet
YEA, smash times are great. I haven't missed one yet (I think) and I don't intend to begin now. I'll be there.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Aight, cool. So, everyone getting picked up by Freddo, let's meet at Flinder's Station platform 1 at 11:20 on Saturday, k?

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I'm out... I'll be in Melbourne on Thursday til Friday using all my money on Muse merchandise at the concert and buying Krispy Kreme's because I haven't had my fix in awhile.

All to celebrate my freedom from Uni since Monday.

Enjoy the monthlies guys... see you at Boss Stage?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i've got dinner and drinks to attend to at the night, so we'll be finishing this and the previously suggested time of 6pm - this means NO BOX HILL FOOD ~ that can be saved for boss stage anyway

WOLFENBOOZER says:
yeah cats and redact got employed so they are going to safeway induction day
www.reconpoint.com [ Myst's idle zone ] On a quest for equity! says:
wait wait what
employed???
WOLFENBOOZER says:
YES CATS GOT EMPLOYED
this...concept eludes me!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks Dekar, everyone is welcome to stay until 7 if they like, but i have to jet at 6 regardless, so thats when i intend to wrap up our tournaments. Try and arrive at 11am to set up and shizzle, cus i'll be at 12, pronto.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
having a small meet at mine 2moro since i wont get to go to the monthly
if anyone can be bothered coming rock up after 12, and call me before hand, all my details are in this thread somewhere at least.

Moogleman

Smash Cadet
Looking forward to tomoz to get some smash-tastic fun in. Ill bring my cube as normal and will see yas all there.

P.s. I really dont think ull pushover redx dekar =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom