• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_X_

Smash Lord
IceK: MOAR DOWNSMASH!
Devil: MOAR WOBBLEZING!
_X_: MOAR SHINE!

LOL you guys are ****in' awesome to FFA with. Hope to do it again at boss stage.
AHAHAHA thanks for the tip... but I don't think it's possible for IceK to downsmash more... you'd have to like... change to frame rate for him to be able to... and that doesn't even make sense.

Thanks for the matches man, DID ANYONE SEE THE FALCO(N) PUNCH?! THE KNEEZ?!

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Awesome fun...

Was an awesome day.

Freddo: Sorry!

IceK: Too Good!

Cao + Sam: Secret weapon worked? Had fun eating dinner D:

~Vince.

Strider69

Smash Cadet
Hey Carlo, where does it say I play as peach? I never knew anything about it. I'm Marth all the way baby and I'm lovin it. -_- If only that wasn't Mc Donalds theme. lawl.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sound was lost in the compression sorry. No idea why.

P.s. I felt a tad lazy in that first match especially. I picked it up for the GF matches but we didn't record them did we? Boss Stage for sure. I'm gonna have a lot of media for you guys.

sLibs

Smash Cadet
watup all, nice little small meet, sorry for not staying till the end i had work. Just a few things, thanx to jei my partner in teams for getting us up to 2nd and a quick dam you for not getting us to first lol. I have to say in teams my falco was on fire but wen i got to singles i donno, wasnt feelin it as some of you probably ahve noticed, from decent falco to crapass falco but still 7th is alright. Sorry to dekar for not having a 1v1 i know u been aching to kick my *** ever since last monthly which is fair enough, also our team match was quite intense, i didn't expect to win so wen we came back it called for a "WASTUP?!". Singles, mark your quite good i didnt feel like i gave it my all this time round but theres always next time, GG overall.

Anyway that's all i got to say this time round, didnt really get a lot of matches in but yeh... o yeh n CAO it makes me smile to frustrate you with my falco :) :) :) :) :) :) :) . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . XD

p.s - props to sha-nay nay for most improved :D

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Sorry to dekar for not having a 1v1 i know u been aching to kick my *** ever since last monthly which is fair enough,
Sorry, I don't remember you, lol.

Did you knock me out last monthly with Shiek? That was cool, best Shiek I've ever played...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
shiek's are the only things more annoying than my jiggly.

obviously this doesn't include icek's peach, which has actually been the cause of many mass-suicide-protests in 3rd world countries.

Strider69

Smash Cadet
Yes, That is who I intend to beat next, Icek's peach. I will learn how to counter d-smash! If it's even possible. Lol. Watch out Icek, Im comin 4 u.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
sheik... yeah i was spelling it wrong >_>

No you’re just pointing out the faultiness of the English language.
Why have rules like I before E, then have names like sheik.

In many senses logical thinking, is overthrown by spelling.
It’s no wonder Albert Einstein failed English.
And atleast he has a name that follows the rule!

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Yes, That is who I intend to beat next, Icek's peach. I will learn how to counter d-smash! If it's even possible. Lol. Watch out Icek, Im comin 4 u.
Oh IceK you've already got a rep tsk tsk.

Lol its easy strirder especialy for you, just spam the foward smash and wave dash back wards alot use marths range to your advantage :p, even works for my ice climbers with a little help from the wobble.:laugh:

For furthur information contact redact and X who've eaten more than their fair share of D-smash's.

Oh and Blazey thanks for the tips lol,
Also im just getting into muse now aswell, lets be friends!! hahaha.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
haha dw, now about the next weekend meet... my place? lol
and whats up with no one replying here cept the usual like 3/4

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
so tempted to ditch boss stage and fly into sydney a couple days earlier

whatever happens, i trust you guys can host the boss stage without my assistance

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Ill try and make it Redact, wanna get some smash in before i leave for QLD on the 2nd because after that my game will fail due to ungodly amounts of Jagermeister and beer :laugh: :urg: fingers crossed for a hasty recovery lol

_X_

Smash Lord
so tempted to ditch boss stage and fly into sydney a couple days earlier

whatever happens, i trust you guys can host the boss stage without my assistance
:confused: I wonder what'll happen...

Ill try and make it Redact, wanna get some smash in before i leave for QLD on the 2nd because after that my game will fail due to ungodly amounts of Jagermeister and beer :laugh: :urg: fingers crossed for a hasty recovery lol
Don't worry man, you weren't that good anyway.

OH SNAP.

Nah, you were alright, I guess. If anything excessive amounts of booze improves your game, doesn't it?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i know what'll happen! sam will host and give himself 3 byes and still come last LOL - shaz wont turn up cus caotique isnt and he cuute like that, then cats cant come cus none can drive him and strider will handle with the smash bank since he practically already is :) oni wins, everyone goes home happy with 400% more melty blood

mmmmmmm... i havent ever had a real chance to verse X/devil and company, if you guys can organise something outside regular working hours i will make it up to youse by endeavoring to meet up and bust all yo assez in smash for the sake of wub! <3

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
I should be at boss stage, hopefully my car is back on the road by then, this means a lift for Forblaze and Plasia if they like,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom