• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yah
game1 and egames were great in their first years, and sucked hard last year
im sure cao's smash whatever will make egames great

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
What ranking are you talking about? The vic' power ranking seems pretty accurate to me... bar Chris' absents.

Also, in future, please type in a manner that I do not have to decode. Fluent english isn't a must to play smash but... >_> it helps community wise.

Who is this anyway?

You tool he wasnt talking about his position in the rankings he was talking about the characters he plays, also it isnt a power ranking at all its a ladder system.
While were on the topic of nit picking maybe you should learn to spell before correcting others on their english.
Stop sounding like a pretentious douche bag and cut people some slack.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Does anyone feel like doing anything on the weekend? Like a meet,a movie, arcade etc
Take it easy on X Devil, he's just a bit slower then others =P

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Devil..?

There's a difference between misspelling/lexeme error and completely missing the grammatical structure of an entire language (or worse in this case: incoherent garble).

Atlasmist's post made absolutely no sense, and I expect any person above the age of 12 to have better ability to verbalise if English was their first language. Someone who doesn't have such skills to verbalise should acquire help; or stop drinking alcohol (or both).

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Listen:
Guys, guys, flowers in your hair, dress in auric pair colours, retro flares and if you must a peace sign neck-chain.....where's the love?
Additionally, oddly enough if you bloviate recondite pleonasms it only serves to mollify your contention.

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
Egames is 15,000 people? Holy ****.

DAC puts on a good show by the way. I went to one of their anime marathons a few years back and the foyer area was large enough to do what we do at the Curtin, plus they had snacks and all that junk.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah Egames is billed as Australia's largest videogames convention, which means nothing to me since I went to the last over-the-top E3. But still, this kind of exposure is good. Let's hope the proposal passes, I don't want to ask for too much if you know what I mean.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sydney is too much "I HATE BRAWL, DIE BRAWL ***GOTS"

Melbourne is like "I DONT CARE, BUT I HATE YOU INDIVIDUAL PERSON ***GOT"

the latter is so much more scrumptious, and fun, and stuff.

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Shaya,
I think your confusing incoherent garble with some missed full stops.
Its the internet dude get off your high horse.

_X_

Smash Lord
You tool he wasnt talking about his position in the rankings he was talking about the characters he plays, also it isnt a power ranking at all its a ladder system.
While were on the topic of nit picking maybe you should learn to spell before correcting others on their english.
Stop sounding like a pretentious douche bag and cut people some slack.
Devil..?

There's a difference between misspelling/lexeme error and completely missing the grammatical structure of an entire language (or worse in this case: incoherent garble).

Atlasmist's post made absolutely no sense, and I expect any person above the age of 12 to have better ability to verbalise if English was their first language. Someone who doesn't have such skills to verbalise should acquire help; or stop drinking alcohol (or both).
Shaya's retort explained it better than I could. Would you really want to Melbourne Smash thread to turn into a sea of 'lol's' and 'i rly lik brawlzzz'? We're all adults here and I think I have plenty of grounds to want people to communicate in a way that is coherent. And you seriously wonder why I misunderstood him?

i speak english good...
diz is tru lolololololololololol.

Shaya why are you constantly on the Melbourne boards???
Ahh... are you serious? Clearly you are just getting at him because he said something to Devil. Please keep your man-love for Jack to yourself.

Who the **** are you?
Wait don't answer that, I don't care.

BUT I HATE YOU ANYWAY ***GOT.

Am I a melbourner yet?
Pretty much.

Shaya,
I think your confusing incoherent garble with some missed full stops.
Its the internet dude get off your high horse.
Dude, that didn't make any sense at all...

AAHAHAHA While we are at correcting people Devil

I think your confusing incoherent garble with some missed full stops. - This, although it made no sense at all (I had to decode the completely missed end of the sentence) completely contridicts what you were saying. You can correct Shaya (which didn't make any blatent mistakes that I saw) but I can't correct Atlasmist?

Its the internet dude get off your high horse. - It is the internet dude, get off your high horse. - is that what you meant? But it's find if you call Shaya 'incoherent'. That makes perfect sense.

EDIT: Oh and Devil, I know you never check the character boards but they've made a frame data list for Woxy;

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194120

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
What time would you guys like to start? I plan on being available after the GGXXfest in the daytime, how does a 6pm start @ N2C sound? I'll do GG ladder matches with everyone

Commander Snake

Smash Cadet
Who the **** are you?
Wait don't answer that, I don't care.

BUT I HATE YOU ANYWAY ***GOT.

Am I a melbourner yet?
Ooooooooooh, you broke my heart. I think I'll just go and cry in the corner. And no, you don't belong in Melbourne. Why? Because, we're not melbourner's. We're Melbournian's. Oh well, noobs will never understand.

_X_

Smash Lord
Ooooooooooh, you broke my heart. I think I'll just go and cry in the corner. And no, you don't belong in Melbourne. Why? Because, we're not melbourner's. We're Melbournian's. Oh well, noobs will never understand.
He was kidding to prove a point man...
:lick:

lol x, we're actually not all adults, but yeah lol

edit: sat sounds nice
Well, we all act like it. Most of the time (with the obvious executions of D00kar and Co-boltz)

PS. I hope no one took all that **** to heart and/or seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom