• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 14-16 Year Old Smashers?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I was 20 when I started competitively. Now I'm just the creepy old guy that stares at the 15 year olds with a pedo smile
Also I'm ****ing terribly amazing.

ViVa

Smash Ace
Joey is correct.

Also I started when I was 13 and I wasn't very good. I stuck around for a few years and went from D Tier to D+ Tier.

Aggromidget

Smash Apprentice
I think Wizzrobe is 16. He's known for beating HBox and M2K in Project M at Zenith 2013.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
when Brawl was released there were a bunch of players around 13-16 that newly entered the scene
same might be true for smash 4?

Jamwa

Smash Champion
that gif gave me a cumquat

and wizzrobe just abused the fact that Sonic was OP af
but he is still a good player
nothing like me using Squirtle with legitimate skill but yeah he's ok

Last edited:

Mytus

Smash Apprentice
I feel like the only person this age in the world who plays smash anyone else play?
In the Queensland scene right now we have no young people among our ranks (when I say young, I mean under 18).

Pretty amazing to think you would have been 1-3 years old when Melee came out, though. You have good taste in games, kid!

Last edited:

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Hi. Most of you know me but for those that don't I'm SurPr15e. I'm 17 now, turning 18 in September and I started playing competitive Melee when I was 15 and played competitive 64 when I was 6. When I first started playing Melee, I was SUPER terrible. In this present age however with some experimentation, practice and previous tournaments, I could now be the conqueror of Australian Melee at SurPr15e vs the world at BAM 6. Don't worry Hameed, with confidence, practice, experimentation, self-determination and imagining all the other players bowing at your feet saying your the greatest, you could possibly become the next great Australian Melee legend following in the footsteps of such legends like Dekar, S.D, Redact and CAOTIC. Calling it right now. Good luck on your journey to greatness. I have complete faith in you.

Sebby

Smash Cadet
Don't worry Hameed, with confidence, practice, experimentation, self-determination and imagining all the other players bowing at your feet saying your the greatest, you could possibly become the next great Australian Melee legend following in the footsteps of such legends like Dekar, S.D, Redact and CAOTIC. Calling it right now. Good luck on your journey to greatness. I have complete faith in you.
That was actually beautiful, <3 u surprise

Hameed Ziabari

Smash Cadet
Hi. Most of you know me but for those that don't I'm SurPr15e. I'm 17 now, turning 18 in September and I started playing competitive Melee when I was 15 and played competitive 64 when I was 6. When I first started playing Melee, I was SUPER terrible. In this present age however with some experimentation, practice and previous tournaments, I could now be the conqueror of Australian Melee at SurPr15e vs the world at BAM 6. Don't worry Hameed, with confidence, practice, experimentation, self-determination and imagining all the other players bowing at your feet saying your the greatest, you could possibly become the next great Australian Melee legend following in the footsteps of such legends like Dekar, S.D, Redact and CAOTIC. Calling it right now. Good luck on your journey to greatness. I have complete faith in you.
that was really sweet. Thanks :)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I started when I was like 14-15. I'm neither here nor there but climbing my way up I s'pose.

You'll be fine man. Especially with the release of smash 4, there will be a massive influx of members, even more so than any other smash game due to Nintendo finally doing so much as acknowledging the competitive community and by having it out there as a viable thing.

So yeah, don't worry. :)

Top Bottom