• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Viability Ratings v2 | Competitive Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yep, although DS doesn't lose like half it's height when angled. Aiming back gives it a bit more height, but forward I think doesn't reduce height by anything significant.
That... What? It's the same distance, but at a different angle. "Height" isn't involved. The slight angle with Dolphin Slash is the same distance when not angled. Blazer's sharper angle doesn't change its distance; Roy's just moving at a lower angle. That's what angling does.

Last edited:

teddystalin

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't Roy also get kill confirms at a decent range of percents off of an angled Blazer?

Edit: I did in fact mean "into" and not "off of." Thanks to Gawain Gawain for the catch.

Last edited:

Rikkhan

Smash Apprentice
DunnoBro DunnoBro the combo in the video is registered as a true combo in training mode but I'm pretty sure people can air dodge out of it, however as you said if you read the air dodge you can still punish with a delayed fair/dair.

Also it seems that rage makes easier to land this combo, which makes me wonder how rage affects combos, so I tested mario Dair against a pikachu and he was able to airdodge Dair last hit until mario was at 120%, past 120% no matter how many % pikachu had he can't escape Dair, If you test this in training mode pikachu can airdodge mario dair last hit at any percent.

Could this mean rage adds extra hitstun so it enables more combos at high percent? Any info about this?

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
That... What? It's the same distance, but at a different angle. "Height" isn't involved. The slight angle with Dolphin Slash is the same distance when not angled. Blazer's sharper angle doesn't change its distance; Roy's just moving at a lower angle. That's what angling does.
Don't ask me, just stating how I remember it works. Neutral or forward, Marth ends up at the same height or close to it. Pretty sure he gets more total distance going forward.

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
DunnoBro DunnoBro the combo in the video is registered as a true combo in training mode but I'm pretty sure people can air dodge out of it, however as you said if you read the air dodge you can still punish with a delayed fair/dair.

Also it seems that rage makes easier to land this combo, which makes me wonder how rage affects combos, so I tested mario Dair against a pikachu and he was able to airdodge Dair last hit until mario was at 120%, past 120% no matter how many % pikachu had he can't escape Dair, If you test this in training mode pikachu can airdodge mario dair last hit at any percent.

Could this mean rage adds extra hitstun so it enables more combos at high percent? Any info about this?
Of course rage adds extra hitstun. Hitstun is 100% based purely off of knockback in a certain formula. If rage increases knockback it increases hitstun.

Rikkhan

Smash Apprentice
Of course rage adds extra hitstun. Hitstun is 100% based purely off of knockback in a certain formula. If rage increases knockback it increases hitstun.
Maybe I'm not uderstanding the concepts but if pikachu is at 0% and he is hit by mario Dair with 120% rage he should have less or equal hitstun than being hit at 120% with mario Dair with mario at 0 rage, right?

The point is that my testing seems to point that rage > enemy percent regarding hitstun, but I dunno.

Last edited:

Vipermoon

Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Maybe I'm not uderstanding the concepts but if pikachu is at 0% and he is hit by mario Dair with 120% rage he should have less or equal hitstun than being hit at 120% with mario Dair with mario at 0 rage, right?

The point is that my testing seems to point that rage > enemy percent regarding hitstun, but I dunno.
I'm pretty sure Mario's Dair multihits don't have knockback growth so Pikachu's % didn't matter. Only Mario's mattered because when something doesn't have knockback growth the only thing that can increase it is rage or getting hit while charging a smash attack.

Last edited:

Rikkhan

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure Mario's Dair multihits don't have knockback growth so Pikachu's % didn't matter. Only Mario's mattered because when something doesn't have knockback growth the only thing that can increase it is rage.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that what is happenning, thanks.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Is that so? Then, why is there this feeling of "more rage = worse combos"? Is it just positioning?

Couldn't it be hitstun is based off of base/set and rage is a multiplier determined after hitstun is?

Vipermoon

Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Ffamran Ffamran LancerStaff LancerStaff

I know for a fact that when angled forward, DS doesn't make it over the Battlefield top platform. What I had to confirm in training mode, however, was if angling it straight up (hold back after the turnaround window) gave a height increase over normal DS and turns out it's the same height. But I found out that the straight up is actually a backwards. He rises straight up but before that goes a good distance backwards right before he gets off the ground.

None of this stuff matters in this thread but I just wanted to end a conversation here. No need to reply if there's nothing to add.

Is that so? Then, why is there this feeling of "more rage = worse combos"? Is it just positioning?

Couldn't it be hitstun is based off of base/set and rage is a multiplier determined after hitstun is?
It's just positioning. The hitstun formula takes true knockback (the knockback you see with your own eyes) which is definitely after rage. Look at Anti's death combo on ZeRo at TBH5. Rage factored into the extra hitstun he needed to take ZeRo all the way to the blastzone.

Last edited:

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
Remember when I did the "general estimation of each character's viability"? Well, I've updated it.

Alphabetically ordered, customs off. This is not a direct tier list, but rather an estimate based on theory, results, and looking at this thread.

Extremely Viable: :4diddy: :4ness: :4pikachu: :rosalina: :4sheik: :4zss:

Very Viable: :4falcon: :4fox: :4mario: :4ryu: :4sonic: :4villager: :4yoshi:

Borderline: :4metaknight: :4peach:

Viable: :4darkpit: :4myfriends: :4lucario: :4lucas: :4luigi: :4olimar: :4pit: :4rob: :4wario:

Borderline 2: :4greninja: :4feroy:

Semi-Viable as solo main: :4dk: :4duckhunt: :4gaw: :4pacman: :4robinm: :4shulk: :4tlink:

Semi-viable with a high tier secondary: :4bowser: :4falco: :4link: :4lucina: :4marth: :4megaman: :4miibrawl:

Barely Viable: :4bowserjr: :4charizard: :4drmario: :4jigglypuff: :4littlemac: :4miigun: :4wiifit:

Not Viable: :4ganondorf: :4dedede: :4kirby: :4mewtwo: :4miisword: :4palutena: :4samus: :4zelda:

Changed this based on recent results. I realize this is a lot of groups, but there's 55 characters.

Thoughts? Comments?

Last edited:

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
Remember when I did the "general estimation of each character's viability"? Well, I've updated it.

Alphabetically ordered, customs off. This is not a direct tier list, but rather an estimate based on theory, results, and looking at this thread.

Somewhat Viable: :4darkpit: :4myfriends: :4lucario: :4lucas: :4luigi: :4olimar: :4pit: :4rob: :4wario:

Semi-Viable as solo main: :4dk: :4duckhunt: :4gaw: :4pacman: :4robinm: :4shulk: :4tlink:

Semi-viable with a high tier secondary: :4bowser: :4falco: :4link: :4lucina: :4marth: :4megaman: :4miibrawl:

Barely Viable: :4bowserjr: :4charizard: :4drmario: :4jigglypuff: :4littlemac: :4miigun: :4wiifit:

Not Viable: :4ganondorf: :4dedede: :4kirby: :4mewtwo: :4miisword: :4palutena: :4samus: :4zelda:

Changed this based on recent results. I realize this is a lot of groups, but there's 55 characters.

Thoughts? Comments?
Whats more viable, semi or somewhat?

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti

Somewhat Viable: :4darkpit: :4myfriends: :4lucario: :4lucas: :4luigi: :4olimar: :4pit: :4rob: :4wario:

Thoughts? Comments?
A character with an MU as bad as Rosa/Ness shouldn't be at the xtremely viable placement (aka ness)

There shouldn't be a borderline if it only has two characters, especially since there is two borderlines 0_0

Kirby 1 - 2 tiers too low, he ainon the level of zelda and samus lmao.

Roy above DK ????????

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ

Thoughts? Comments?
These tiers are too arbitrary to argue

I would love for you to explain why each character is in their designated tier.

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548

Thoughts? Comments?
Is it SOLELY based on results?

Because otherwise Mewtwo and Jigglypuff should swap places. Jigglypuff needs to severely outplay her opponents to do ANYTHING of significance. Mewtwo only needs to do that to finish his opponents quickly.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Looking at Lucas be considered in the same tier as Wario, Ike, ROB, the Pits, and Luigi is giving me a headache.

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
Whats more viable, semi or somewhat?
Somewhat. I ran out of names.

A character with an MU as bad as Rosa/Ness shouldn't be at the xtremely viable placement (aka ness)

There shouldn't be a borderline if it only has two characters, especially since there is two borderlines 0_0

Kirby 1 - 2 tiers too low, he ainon the level of zelda and samus lmao.

Roy above DK ????????
What is the Rosa/Ness MU? I've heard it's awful, but I don't specifically know how awful.

Borderline exists because the people in this thread can't seem to come to a great consensus on them. In the case of Peach and MK, it's more of "it's a matter of time before they move up/ they're better than everyone below them but not on par with everyone above them yet."

I haven't seen any kirby since I made the last one.

Roy above DK for now, at least in my opinion.

These tiers are too arbitrary to argue

I would love for you to explain why each character is in their designated tier.
The characters in extremely viable are there because of amazing matchups against the majority of the cast, amazing tournament results, and the general consensus in this thread that these are the best characters in the game.

The characters in very viable are there due to great matchups against the majority of the cast, solid tournament results, and looking through this thread has shown the general consensus that these are the "high tiers". Great characters, but have some tiny weakness that holds them back from being the best.

Borderline is based less on results and more on theory and reading through the thread. Meta Knight and Peach are two characters with the toolsets to jump to very or even extremely viable, but lack the results as of right now to go there and are better than the characters in somewhat viable by enough of a margin to warrant a seperate placing.

Somewhat viable are characters with solid toolkits and decent matchups and results, but are held back for a few reasons [such as Ike being a bit slow or lucario being really weak at low percentages] and fall just a little short of being very viable. In retrospect, I should change this tier's name to "viable".

Borderline 2 is characters who haven't been fully fleshed out or have several awful MUs and little results.

Semi-Viable as a solo main is almost exactly what it sounds like. These characters have passable MUs across the board and often one or two players getting results with them, but not widespread results [Such as M2Ks DK, Abadango's Pac-Man, *****' Toon Link, etc.]

Semi-Viable with a high Tier secondary is reserved for characters with alright MUs that usually require creativity. These characters often have to go for reads to ensure a stock, and are usually seen partnered with High-tier secondaries or as secondaries themselves.

Barely Viable is characters with Poor MUs and glaring flaws that hold them back from doing much.

Not viable is characters that are not viable.

I'll get to everyone else in a bit.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Viable: :4darkpit: :4myfriends: :4lucario: :4lucas: :4luigi: :4olimar: :4pit: :4rob: :4wario:

Thoughts? Comments?
tfw swordfighter is worse than gunner and brawler despite being less crippled than both of them custom off

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
What is the Rosa/Ness MU? I've heard it's awful, but I don't specifically know how awful.
It's simple. The moment Ness goes offstage, he is dead. With NO EFFORT AT ALL. And even if he could recover, Rosaluma can pressure his shield as much as she likes and she can also juggle Ness for days. But seriously, is one of the most one-sided matchups in the game and you don't know about it? Watch any video of any big tournament that has Dabuz and Shaky/FOW in it and see for yourself.

ILOVESMASH

Smash Ace
NNID
Marioman123450
3DS FC
3368-1022-7382
tfw swordfighter is worse than gunner and brawler despite being less crippled than both of them custom off
Hey, as long as he gets more and more buffs, I'm cool with people ranking him as a bottom tier.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion

Thoughts? Comments?
Could you please explain why Bowser is so high and why Kirby is so low?

Last edited:

KirbySquad101

Smash Ace

Barely Viable::4jigglypuff:
Not Viable: :4kirby:

Thoughts? Comments?
Well, Kirby mains, we can start regretting our complaining about Kirby's shield stun changes. Cause apparently, it actually convinced people that Jigglypuff is more viable than him.

Also, in what ****** universe is WFT considered on the same level of viability as Jiggs?

Last edited:

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
Youtube commentators and ESAM call it 90-10. (Why ESAM, why? I thought you understood the game!!!).

A lot of Rosalina mains hear about how bad it is from Youtube commentators and put it at 75-25.

Dabuz puts it at 60-40. Gimping Ness isn't NEARLY as easy as people make it out to be. You have to be right over him and read when he starts the PK thunder to successfully absorb it. If you don't read it, you get hit by his Uair. For some reason however, people fixate on the idea that PK thunder can be absorbed and freak out about it (even though everyone messes with Ness's recovery) and forget everything else that Ness has that makes him a top tier (His B-throw will kill Rosalina at the ledge at 74% (no rage, no DI IIRC)). And honestly, they're about even in neutral and both have a stupid advantaged states in the matchup, which kinda makes it like Little Mac dittos in a sense. Mess up and you're getting hard punished.

Last edited:

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Dude... Are you serious? That's why Sonic, Mario, Sheik, ZSS and Rosalina are so damn viable. Because they have tiny weaknesses and aren't that bad in a disavatange state. Because they can get easily out of that state and reset neutral (Yoshi, Villager, Sonic, Mario and Ryu are good at this. Especially Sonic).

Captain Falcon has a very very bad disavantage state. He gets comboed really hard, it's easy to edgeguard him and won't be able to kill at high percents with something reliable. He needs a read to secure a kill at like 150% or more. Yes, he is viable, but you should always have a secondary for him to cover his bad match-ups.

Ness gets gimped easily by Rosalina, Pikachu can't survive too many hits, Diddy Kong gets gimped easily by hitting him out of his rocket barrels. Results aren't that strong when you analize the match-ups of the characters. If we actually go by this, Sheik should always be number one. But we have seen that she can lose to any character that can output the same amount of damage or more than she and get a kill more easily.

Donkey Kong should be borderline 2. Greninja maybe in viable or even borderline 1 (judging from the Greninja's on this thread, it doesn't look that bad for Greninja, he has bad match-ups but he got rid of Luigi and doesn't really lose horribly on his bad match-ups. It's not like Ness with his possible 40:60 againts Rosalina or Sheik vs Captain Falcon).

I really don't agree with the list. But don't really bombard me since I don't know deeply some characters like Greninja or Ness.

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
That's why Sonic, Mario, Sheik, ZSS and Rosalina are so damn viable. Because they have tiny weaknesses
Yes. Rosalina has tiny weaknesses :yeahboi:. Forget being the 5th lightest character and the 3rd tallest. Or literally losing half your moveset because you blocked a strong attack and now you have a terrible matchup against pretty much anyone. Or having a linear recovery with no hitbox. Or having no long range pressure options except for throwing your meat shield away. Or being terrible in CQC. Rosalina has the MOST weaknesses in top tier and quite a few in comparison to most characters. It's her stupid strong strengths that make her good.
He needs a read to secure a kill at like 150% or more.
:4falcon: bair is a thing.

Last edited:

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
That's why I said I didn't knew them so deeply :p And yeah. I actually forgot about Bair. But a good player won't let you land it so easily and kill them when they can use Rage againts you.

NachoOfCheese

Smash Ace
NNID
NachoOfCheese
Somewhat. I ran out of names.

Borderline exists because the people in this thread can't seem to come to a great consensus on them. In the case of Peach and MK, it's more of "it's a matter of time before they move up/ they're better than everyone below them but not on par with everyone above them yet."

I haven't seen any kirby since I made the last one.

Roy above DK for now, at least in my opinion.

The characters in extremely viable are there because of amazing matchups against the majority of the cast, amazing tournament results, and the general consensus in this thread that these are the best characters in the game.

The characters in very viable are there due to great matchups against the majority of the cast, solid tournament results, and looking through this thread has shown the general consensus that these are the "high tiers". Great characters, but have some tiny weakness that holds them back from being the best.

Borderline is based less on results and more on theory and reading through the thread. Meta Knight and Peach are two characters with the toolsets to jump to very or even extremely viable, but lack the results as of right now to go there and are better than the characters in somewhat viable by enough of a margin to warrant a seperate placing.

Somewhat viable are characters with solid toolkits and decent matchups and results, but are held back for a few reasons [such as Ike being a bit slow or lucario being really weak at low percentages] and fall just a little short of being very viable. In retrospect, I should change this tier's name to "viable".

Borderline 2 is characters who haven't been fully fleshed out or have several awful MUs and little results.

Semi-Viable as a solo main is almost exactly what it sounds like. These characters have passable MUs across the board and often one or two players getting results with them, but not widespread results [Such as M2Ks DK, Abadango's Pac-Man, *****' Toon Link, etc.]

Semi-Viable with a high Tier secondary is reserved for characters with alright MUs that usually require creativity. These characters often have to go for reads to ensure a stock, and are usually seen partnered with High-tier secondaries or as secondaries themselves.

Barely Viable is characters with Poor MUs and glaring flaws that hold them back from doing much.

Not viable is characters that are not viable.

I'll get to everyone else in a bit.
Roy is above DK. I challenge you to back that up with something. Evidence? Results? Matchups? Representation? Anything other than opinion.

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Doesn't Roy also get kill confirms at a decent range of percents off of an angled Blazer?
Do you mean can he confirm off Blazer? If so no. He can confirm INTO blazer with a variety of moves though. Jab and dthrow(certain characters only here) work if they don't DI right, and sour up air will combo into blazer at kill percents regardless of DI. Sour Nair will also true combo into down smash and ftilt at kill percents for both moves. Sweet Nair will true combo into a lot of stuff that kills, up tilt, forward tilt etc...

Anyone who says that Roy doesn't have kill confirms is smoking something fierce. Roy is one of those characters that a lot of people love to make comments about without knowing jack about the character.

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Well, let me just do my own tier list. I haven't done these in a while, and I'm basing this all off how a character plays, potential, tournament results and talk based upon the character. However, tournament results are the heaviest amount of all things, so a character might be in a position that you might think of as odd for a moment, but tournament results do allow them to be there. I'm giving 6 categories filled with 2 sub-categories to fit all the characters within, as it will go by named viability and a sub-category of letter viability.

Named Viability is truly what you need to acknowledge, as Letter Viability just allows characters to be in a decent order so that they can be categorized. Top Tiers are top tiers and so on and so forth, no matter the letter.

Without further ado, let's head on to the "Radical Larry Tier List v3". And remember, no bias, so you can help manipulate my list if need be:

Category: Top Tier
Top Tier characters show the most potential and tournament results out of any character within the game, and have relatively good play styles that allow them to rise above others. They have low-risk, high reward, great advantage and disadvantage.

Sub-Category: S-Tier
Characters: :4sheik::4zss::4pikachu::rosalina::4sonic:

Sub-Category: A-Tier
Characters: :4fox::4ryu::4ness::4mario::4diddy:

Category: High Tier
High Tier Characters show extraordinary potential and tournament results, and have good play styles that help them rise high. They have low or high risk, high reward, great advantage and disadvantage.

Sub-Category: B-Tier
Characters: :4yoshi::4luigi::4metaknight::4falcon::4peach:

Sub-Category: C-Tier
Characters: :4villager::4pit::4darkpit::4wario::4olimar:

Category: Upper Middle Tier
Middle Tier Characters show amazing potential and/or tournament results, and have decent play styles that can help them be viable. They have low or high risk and reward, good advantage and disadvantage, as well as are good in terms of balance.

Sub-Category: D-Tier
Characters: :4megaman::4rob::4myfriends::4pacman::4miibrawl:

Sub-Category: E-Tier
Characters: :4dk::4greninja::4lucario::4link::4feroy:

Category: Low Middle Tier
Low Tier Characters can still show potential and tournament results, but they have a harder time than other characters to even get there in the first place due to them being harder to use initially. They have medium to high risk and reward, good advantage and disadvantage, and are good for pocket characters.

Sub-Category: F-Tier
Characters: :4tlink::4ganondorf::4gaw::4shulk::4marth:

Sub-Category: G-Tier
Characters: :4bowserjr::4lucina::4charizard::4kirby::4lucas:

Category: Low Tier
Low Tier II Characters (this isn't actually bottom tier) show small potential and tournament results, and even have an extremely hard time than other characters do in finding results, but they can. They have high risk and moderate reward, average advantage and low disadvantage, and you better pick a great secondary.

Sub-Category: H-Tier
Characters: :4littlemac::4falco::4robinm::4jigglypuff::4drmario:

Sub-Category: I-Tier
Characters: :4mewtwo::4samus::4miisword::4bowser::4wiifit:

Category: Bottom 5
The Bottom 5 are characters who show the worst potential out of any single character in the game, and have the hardest time to even get to where they can win. They have high risk, low reward most of the time, low advantage and bad disadvantage, and it's recommended to always pick a secondary that's of a higher tier.

Sub-Category: J-Tier
Characters: :4palutena::4dedede::4duckhunt:

Sub-Category: Z-Tier
Characters: :4miigun::4zelda:

Anything from comments to suggestions on where characters can be are indeed welcome, but I'd like to get some characters out of the way.

Link is considered the most balanced character and despite him not having that much tournament results, his balance is so great that he can actually be considered the "middle" character. He's got good frame data (not sluggish attacks; his attacks are better than some characters'), good aerial and ground mobility, great combo game and powerful KO attacks abound his arsenal. He also has arguably one of the better gimping and edge-guarding games of all characters, and his boot can defeat many projectiles, and his bombs defeat fully charged projectiles. However, he still suffers from heavy weight, below-average mobility compared to the cast and lack of good OoS options.

Ganondorf is so high, unlike some peoples' expectations, because he has quite a bit of tournament results and is also very balanced, being the second best super heavy in the game, next to Donkey Kong. He's got arguably the best frame data of the Super Heavyweight category, has great tech chases and reads with Flame Choke, unarguably the most powerful attacks in the game overall, the best meteor and the best GTFA move in Wizard's Foot, which KO's characters who are light very early. He's also decent at breaking shields. However, he's not without faults as he is one of the heaviest characters in the game, the 3rd slowest, has bad aerial mobility and jumps, a bad recovery and is easy to combo.

Due to better match-ups against characters lower than her, as well as good combo ability from D-Throw > N-Air at various percents and characters, as well as the new buffs, Samus has become much more viable on my tier list than her original placing, which could have been Negligible Tier. She still suffers problems like floatiness, lack of power on most of her attacks and high end lag on attacks, but overall she's more solid from the patch.

Now there's a bit of displacement and repositioning, but all due to the people, not me.
Clarification: These are 1111 Miis, so Mii Brawler ends up in a lower rank than high tier because of various hindrances to the play style of the character, which might allow for worse MUs than customs Brawler.

Last edited:

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
Do you mean can he confirm off Blazer? If so no. He can confirm INTO blazer with a variety of moves though. Jab and dthrow(certain characters only here) work if they don't DI right, and sour up air will combo into blazer at kill percents regardless of DI. Sour Nair will also true combo into down smash and ftilt at kill percents for both moves. Sweet Nair will true combo into a lot of stuff that kills, up tilt, forward tilt etc...

Anyone who says that Roy doesn't have kill confirms is smoking something fierce. Roy is one of those characters that a lot of people love to make comments about without knowing jack about the character.
How good do you think Roy is?

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
I'm interrupting this terrible mess to get a bit of clarification

Is the standard not 1111 only if miis are allowed? (Don't ask me why, that just seems to be the standard)

If so, how can any of the miis be considered better than swordy under any circumstance? He's the only one with a coherent moveset in 1111. I honestly don't understand.

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
I'm not even going to comment on your list Larry

Diddy in mid tier.

Nuff said.

Okay actually I read that wrong

Diddy in lowest of high tier.

Nuff said.

Last edited:

Browny

Smash Hater
>tfw wii fit and mewtwo are described as high risk low reward while packing some of the strongest KO moves in the game that are actually decently fast
:070:

Actually, change that

>tfw reading that entire list
:070:

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
We really need to do something about posting tier lists.

I mean, there's simply no way to post one without arguements.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Can someone explain why people think Ike is better than roy? I don't see it, could someone explain it to me?

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Can someone explain why people think Ike is better than roy? I don't see it, could someone explain it to me?
Better combos. Better damage on hit. Better range. Better safety. Better recovery. Better Edgeguarding.

Need I continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom