• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
that's oddly specific
I actually edited it to something else.

Woo, thought it was just me, but Villager's customs are nice to mess with sometimes, but I really prefer playing... uh... Vanillager :D Even when I was fighting Ace I had trip sapling to use, I messed with extreme timber way more and landing that looked so painful haha, but when I really wanted to win, default! And I did it! (thanks to an SD mistake by Ace)

And nope, looks like my vision is pretty perfect as I see it. Im not colorblind.
O rly? Because everyone is telling me that the Gray ink is light blue.

But it's gray! Do you see it as gray?!

Edit: Frick. Double post.

2nd Edit: Double post symptoms cured.

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Anyone available to spar? I'm practicing my new crazy control scheme so matches should be interesting.

Everybody is having fun with splatoon, makes me feel bad hurhur, hopefully I can get it soon.

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
http://i.imgur.com/2rwxbLy.jpg

Won this during a tournament at my friend's birthday party. It was a 3 stock best of 1 and You couldn't switch characters. Feeling a bit warm inside now.

Then, we played 8 player smash. It was fun to forget about legal stages and all that and just play for fun. of course, In the tournament, I almost got beat by a toon link. Tried not to bring up the lack of legal stages since it was all omega.

Edit: The two dollars are from my first MM ever. One of the players I beat in bracket ( the toon link) wanted to MM me for 4 dollars. He said that If he won, he could take my trophy, but if I won he would give me 4 dollars. I said w/e (I severely need money for Splatoon). My friend found it a bit selfish from the toon link's player part so we settled on two dollars without the trophy. I had to go R&L since it was Tink and it was best of 1, and now I'm only 28 dollars away from splatoon.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Won this during a tournament at my friend's birthday party. It was a 3 stock best of 1 and You couldn't switch characters. Feeling a bit warm inside now.

Then, we played 8 player smash. It was fun to forget about legal stages and all that and just play for fun. of course, In the tournament, I almost got beat by a toon link. Tried not to bring up the lack of legal stages since it was all omega.
insert wonderf gif here

Sonsa

Smash Champion
So I got Splatoon and started playing...I guess 2 hours ago. Only level 4 now but on my journey there, met and beat plenty of level 12, 14, 17s, and more, was on teams with high levels like those and still lead the team in points consistenly, killed so many people inkluding a sniper tryna get me from down a hall (im roller) and a poor lil squid cowering in the corner, augh I felt so bad, and in my most recent battle won 75.1% to 8.5%

@ AnchorTea AnchorTea Hope you like your new profile pic!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
TT____________________________________________________________TT
Aw no! Don't cry! Why are you cryin? Aint gettin the game? Ill be back to smashin in no time! Just gatta beat Anchor real easy!
Btw, @ AnchorTea AnchorTea why'd ya make over 1000 pts sound like such an accomplishment? Im getting around 1200 quite a lot!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh, sorry! Well hey, ya got this! You can do it! And if you do teams or something I can try and help ya!

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Aw no! Don't cry! Why are you cryin? Aint gettin the game? Ill be back to smashin in no time! Just gatta beat Anchor real easy!
Btw, @ AnchorTea AnchorTea why'd ya make over 1000 pts sound like such an accomplishment? Im getting around 1200 quite a lot!
IMAG0387.jpg

And my team had under 700 points. While I had 1300.

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763

Edit: The two dollars are from my first MM ever. One of the players I beat in bracket ( the toon link) wanted to MM me for 4 dollars. He said that If he won, he could take my trophy, but if I won he would give me 4 dollars. I said w/e (I severely need money for Splatoon). My friend found it a bit selfish from the toon link's player part so we settled on two dollars without the trophy. I had to go R&L since it was Tink and it was best of 1, and now I'm only 28 dollars away from splatoon.
insert wonderf gif here

@ Mr.Sile Mr.Sile , I don't know why but you remind me of Kratos...God of War!
upload_2015-5-31_7-7-12.png

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Yeah I got Splatoon the day of release, and I'm still level 4. I haven't been performing as well as you guys, but hearing y'all beat the snot out of your opponents is inspiring me to get better!

I promise I'll make a worthy teammate to whoever I join in the Splatoon War.

PyroBandit

Smash Cadet
O hai Villager social.

So how about that Happy Home Academy game?
Well it's an Animal Crossing game, which means Im probably gonna get it at some point.

Also what's this about a Splatoon War? I just got the game yesterday (and am currently in love with it) so if something is happening around here then I want in.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Aw gimme gimme gimme! I'm sure we'll get details on that KK costume, the inkling costume, wave 2, characters, stages, and more when E3 comes around.

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I already know I'm going to LOVE sorting through 353 amiibo to find the 10 villagers in my town and Isabelle.

I really hope its a swoodsman costume and he swings his guitar around like a sword that'd be so cool.
nope gunner

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Well What are you? The namesake of one of the Ninja turtles?

Edit: Now that zee hype is over, I just zeealized how badly I acted in front of Zee. Got too hyped.

@zeezee sorry for the weirdness :p
Well actually, I'm Wonderf, nice to meet you:upsidedown:

Also, I guess zee hype train ran out of zee fuel...
upload_2015-6-1_16-4-18.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom