• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Next time Zee is streaming, we should all raid it and demand villager lessons.

Ooh the accursed double post. Sorry Indigo Jeans!:dizzy:

Last edited by a moderator:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Turquoise Pants is fine as he is right now, chillin' as a mod, having no Smod/Senator responsibilitees

to be honest I'm kind of salty that my board always gets moderated when Im offline ;_____;
I saw that double post but waited until you came along to fix it yourself ;)

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Shaya is nice believe or not. He sorta likes me and I like him back.
*looks at infraction count*
nah don't worry Black tyrant is a modified version of the Zelda Social joke Red Tyrants
Inigo's Yeens is already a red tyrant so I can't say he's too nice for the post :p

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
*looks at infraction count*
nah don't worry Black tyrant is a modified version of the Zelda Social joke Red Tyrants
Inigo's Yeens is already a red tyrant so I can't say he's too nice for the post :p
@Shaya respects players that try hard to improve and learn, and i am doing that! The reason I got the infraction was because I wanted some revenge at some asshole and Shaya HAD to flame me because thats his job.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Shaya respects players that try hard to improve and learn, and i am doing that! The reason I got the infraction was because I wanted some revenge at some ******* and Shaya HAD to flame me because thats his job.
eh I was only kidding (and really wanting to shove jojo in this thread, that gif is gorgeous)

um can someone do me a favor and post something in the swordfighter social?

Turquoise Pants is fine as he is right now, chillin' as a mod, having no Smod/Senator responsibilitees

I saw that double post but waited until you came along to fix it yourself ;)
being a mod is cool, being a smod/senator sound kind of stressful

Inigo's Yeens
this is really tempting

also antony why do you even bother with swordfighter? gunner is x10 more fun :^)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

this is really tempting

also antony why do you even bother with swordfighter? gunner is x10 more fun :^)
because imma masochist who likes his bad characters when im not playing my good characters :p
actually swordfighter is pretty fun in the way he gets rewarded for the strangest things
every time we talk about gunner I just wanna b reverse a grenade

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea

this is really tempting

Inigo Yeens
Turqious Pants
Lavender Grill
Aqua Bottoms
Teal Britches
Cyan Trousers
Hatsune Miku Stalker

The names list can go on and on!

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Some of us might already know this

However, I find that when playing Vanillager, The axe becomes a crucial stock finisher. It is really underestimated and can kill early at 110+. Really helps when you have trouble landing an Fsmash or Usmash in order to take the stock.

Just have to mindgame your opponent before whipping it out.

bakku-shann

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3540-2113-5104
Hey there guys. Im new to villager and just wanted to see how the boards are going for him. im trying to learn him but he has somany wierd things Im trying to figure out how to use them all effectively

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Hey there guys. Im new to villager and just wanted to see how the boards are going for him. im trying to learn him but he has somany wierd things Im trying to figure out how to use them all effectively
Hey, Welcome!

I know it may be a lot to take in but if you want to get started, Just play the character for the lols. See what you can do with the rocket or practice landing bowling ball kills off the stage. Experiment with him. He's really fun to play. Remember to try out all of his moves

Once you want to improve with the character, I suggest learning to autocancel your aerials.

Anyway you look at it, should you stick with the character, you have a very interesting journey ahead of you.

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
Next time Zee is streaming, we should all raid it and demand villager lessons.

Ooh the accursed double post. Sorry Indigo Jeans!:dizzy:
Lmao I suppose this is a good time to say it, but I'm really not as good as some of you guys think I am, or at least not as good as I was initially during the earlier days of the game. I've stopped playing for about two months now and even when I've had the chance to really sit down and practice, (which was already low due to classes) as time went on my motivation to do so has become lower and lower so I would just not want to play lol. Even then, I mostly only practiced my tech skill in training mode and have rarely learned match-ups as a result. Perhaps its because of my character's newfound bad reputation from customs that I've become demotivated, maybe I've just become bored of the character (I've only used Mewtwo and Samus the past two months in online friendlies and I'm still having a lot of fun with Samus unlike Villager, I've spent the whole of last week playing a lot of matches with her) or maybe I'm just a lazy bum lmao which is the more likely one. I'm really not looking for people to console me with compliments from this (please don't do that). I just thought since some Villagers here are so nice to me, that it would only be fair to warn those that you will likely be disappointed when you face me or find out there likely isn't really anything to learn from any advice I could give you at the moment lmao. The best advice I can give you however, is to look at Ranai's most recent tournament matches and study those. I don't think I wanna give anyone advice at the moment though (aside from like confused new players wanting to learn obvious stuff that every smasher knows)...At least not until I get better, and my motivation has improved recently so that's cool...I still wanna use Samus more though lol.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
@ zeezee zeezee Aw, cool, ya really dont see a lot of Samus players yet, go for it! Better to do what your passionate with that has unsure success than something that just feels like work now.
And hey, maybe at some point Villager will be fun for you again! I know for a very short time in the demo I liked Megaman a lot more than Villager, and after that Bowser Jr, but I always seem to pick Villager when I want to do my best.
But hey, really looking forward to what your Samus can do!

Edit: Oh! And uh @ AnchorTea AnchorTea aren't we supposed to splatoon or something...?

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
@ zeezee zeezee Aw, cool, ya really dont see a lot of Samus players yet, go for it! Better to do what your passionate with that has unsure success than something that just feels like work now.
And hey, maybe at some point Villager will be fun for you again! I know for a very short time in the demo I liked Megaman a lot more than Villager, and after that Bowser Jr, but I always seem to pick Villager when I want to do my best.
But hey, really looking forward to what your Samus can do!

Edit: Oh! And uh @ AnchorTea AnchorTea aren't we supposed to splatoon or something...?
So we are going to have to do this differently...

We friend each other and we join ones room and we hope that we both are on different teams. How about that?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
So we are going to have to do this differently...

We friend each other and we join ones room and we hope that we both are on different teams. How about that?
Gyack, alright. So...best 2/3 or 1 and done, what do ya prefer? First to 3 wins maybe? And yeah, matches where we're on the same team don't count (but I bet will be fun haha)

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Gyack, alright. So...best 2/3 or 1 and done, what do ya prefer? First to 3 wins maybe? And yeah, matches where we're on the same team don't count (but I bet will be fun haha)
2/3 seems good.

Added.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Level 20 already, wow!
I like to thank soft drinks and my pure willpower to stay up all night grinding!

Edit: Our team sucks holy crap lol.

2nd Edit: I'm hoping I won't get bad teammates this time.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I like to thank soft drinks and my pure willpower to stay up all night grinding!

Edit: Our team sucks holy crap lol.
Yo, I got 12 kills! Down to the third game haha, good luck!

Edit: Ohoho, well who didn't expect this outcome? Muahaha, I gatta pick a good avatar for you to use!
Ah, oops, I meant to keep playing, but the timer went down too quick, sorry.

Last edited:

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
I don't really think this should count.
You guys should just wait for August and make squads or something because Splatoon is a team base shooter.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

MY TEAM SUCKED SO BADLY. IT WAS FILLED WITH NOOBS.

Edit: Yes i'm salty.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I don't really think this should count.
You guys should just wait for August and make squads or something because Splatoon is a team base shooter.
Oh you can do that? That sounds more fun!

Yeah alright, nevermind then, we can have a salty runback in August :D

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Oh you can do that? That sounds more fun!

Yeah alright, nevermind then, we can have a salty runback in August :D
Yeah I think it was said that there will be a update in August to allow to make private battles

Edit: Not actual teams online, sorry

Well, RIP @ AnchorTea AnchorTea
It was nice seeing that beautiful blue avatar.

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
<- UGGGGHGGHGHGHGGHGGHHGGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHHGGHGHGHGHGHGGGGHGHG

Last edited:
Top Bottom