• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Anyone hungry for dittos? Or just sparring?
Oh hey! Two hours later, sorry, but I finished recording some stuff and am down to relax with fast-paced action!
Edit: Oh whoops! Didnt see that bunch of replies, sorry! Nevermind then, but if theres space Im down for teams!

Last edited:

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Oh man, Wonderf. I taunted at the end there because I could've had the grow tree kill while you were buried from my down smash. I don't actually have to go like the caption said. But I did get a shield break so that was pretty cool.

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Oh man, Wonderf. I taunted at the end there because I could've had the grow tree kill while you were buried from my down smash. I don't actually have to go like the caption said. But I did get a shield break so that was pretty cool.
The trees are too STRONG! :)

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
The trees are too STRONG! :)
Alright how about one more villager ditto? The lag's gettin' a little real :p

Ggs dude! Sorry I promised a friend I'd play Hearthstone with him and he's getting on to me. I'll give you some tips when I have some time!

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Alright how about one more villager ditto? The lag's gettin' a little real :p

Ggs dude! Sorry I promised a friend I'd play Hearthstone with him and he's getting on to me. I'll give you some tips when I have some time!
I'll fight you now if you're available. I had to do something so I couldn't check smashboards.

Add me on Skype: co.silent

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Oh, ya wanna fight? Mkay! Er, ya dont mean on 3ds though right? Orrr was I summoned as MU analysis expert?

We could fight Sonsa ;P Or are you....

too slow? (wrong character) *dance*

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Oh sorry, got to ya a lil late! Ill make a room!
OOHHHH YOU GOT ME! XD
I gotta say that was the best smash 4 set I've ever played. Thanks for being awesome Sonsa!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
OOHHHH YOU GOT ME! XD
I gotta say that was the best smash 4 set I've ever played. Thanks for being awesome Sonsa!
Aha, aww, thanks! Youre really good! Everyone here is! Id love to try teams haha
Edit: Yo that banana to up-b is sick!
Edit Edit: GGs! Yup, definitely again some time!

Last edited:

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Aha, aww, thanks! Youre really good! Everyone here is! Id love to try teams haha
Thanks I came up with it myself :D
Alright I had fun but I'm gonna go now. Let's do it again another time!

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Edit Edit: GGs! Yup, definitely again some time!
Sonsa,

Y U gotta b so gud?

I'm going to be training so hard to beat you. I feel that every Villager main is a gym leader and you're the gym leader of Creativity City, while Zee is the gym leader of Rapid City.

I need to rethink my approaches.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Sonsa,

Y U gotta b so gud?

I'm going to be training so hard to beat you. I feel that every Villager main is a gym leader and you're the gym leader of Creativity City, while Zee is the gym leader of Rapid City.

I'm the gym leader of You-Ain't-Gonna-Fight-Me city
population: me

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Sonsa,

Y U gotta b so gud?

Aw, you're too kind! Ya got me a few times! You're a gym leader yourself! But maybe Im part of the elite 4 ohoho
Maybe it's experience and that I think I learn/adapt quick?

Ive nearly 2000 matches with Villager and Ive fought some great players, Chance's Megaman, Ace's Rosa, uhh you guys :D
But I am still impatient and stubborn as a fighter, maybe sometimes best not to go in! Gatta get used to that more when the timers counting down and Im antsy... and stubborn... ahaha, yeah, I may do a b-reverse wrong, and continue to try and do it even if it doesnt help. Or keep going for spikes even if its obvious.

But I understand my problems and work on em! I think its a good move haha

Ive actually posted a set with Ace I had a while ago this morning! Maybe yall can give me advice as a player? I know I aughta be more patient and less stubborn, but anything else...?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Long enough to make @ Sonsa Sonsa laugh like crazy.
Aw hey, youre great! I was ganna have ya keep it a week, but I think Ive laughed enough, you can change it back :p And hey, wanna play smash bros some time? A lil busy right now but maybe later?

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Aw hey, youre great! I was ganna have ya keep it a week, but I think Ive laughed enough, you can change it back :p And hey, wanna play smash bros some time? A lil busy right now but maybe later?

Hooray!

Now Anchortea will probably start planning for next Splatoon battle :)

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Aww already? :p

I think you're a swell guy AnchorTea! Don't let a silly avatar discourage you.

@ Wonderf Wonderf , I said I would give you some tips! So first off, I think you could mix up how you go about edgeguarding. Every time I was offstage, I could count on you to try dropping the bowling ball, and now that I think about it I could've anticipated it and probably pocketed it! But yeah there are other ways to get the kill, and even though it's harder against another villager, jumping out and letting that slingshot rip is a great option.
Next, try rolling a bit less. Rolling is a strong option in this game, but it can't be abused THAT much. Honestly I think I could work on this myself a little bit.
Um, and I guess just keep practicing your movement and stuff! A lot of improvement comes from raw experience, so just keep at it, and you'll get better.

Didn't know this was possible.

http://gfycat.com/CriminalRewardingGrasshopper

The tree of mindgame

http://gfycat.com/TeemingMessyChimneyswift

Y'know I just realized something. Nietono opted to go fox against Villager instead of his Apex-Top-8 placing Sheik...Who does that??

Edit: I tried quoting Mr. Sile's post and failed miserably. I guess I still have some learning to do on forum posting. ._.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
So hey, Lucas soon! He's a cool kid, but I've always preferred Ness.
And Miiverse stage, which Villager should be pretty good on, at least as good as he is on battlefield. Ledges look a lil different though.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Lucas! I preferred Lucas in Brawl, but Ness is actually my main in PM. I'll probably prefer Lucas again in this game. I dunno why I find it so hard to like Ness. I guess I just like how flashy he is in PM.
Do you think Miiverse will be legal if we already have Battlefield? Or could it be an alternative like the Omegas are for FD?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Lucas! I preferred Lucas in Brawl, but Ness is actually my main in PM. I'll probably prefer Lucas again in this game. I dunno why I find it so hard to like Ness. I guess I just like how flashy he is in PM.
Do you think Miiverse will be legal if we already have Battlefield? Or could it be an alternative like the Omegas are for FD?
I might even prefer Lucas this time cause while I love Ness he's somehow become almost as obnoxious as Falcon when used by new players, looking at him is starting to give me annoying memories. Just today I gave a cocky Ness player a taste of their own medicine...

As for the Miiverse stage, umm...it's really similar, but I think the ledges might be a lil different and if the platforms are a bit of a dif height so maybe Sheik's sweet spot upsmash dont work anymore, it could be really cool! I dont know, I just think the more stage options the better.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
I might even prefer Lucas this time cause while I love Ness he's somehow become almost as obnoxious as Falcon when used by new players, looking at him is starting to give me annoying memories. Just today I gave a cocky Ness player a taste of their own medicine...

As for the Miiverse stage, umm...it's really similar, but I think the ledges might be a lil different and if the platforms are a bit of a dif height so maybe Sheik's sweet spot upsmash dont work anymore, it could be really cool! I dont know, I just think the more stage options the better.
One thing I can't help but fear is another stage where DK's Kong Cyclone can be abused. :glare:
Yeah I like the idea of more stages being legal as well, which is why I agree with you on PS2 being legal! However, I feel like having two stages that are essentially the same stage would give some characters a better advantage, like Villager for example. If someone else is competing in tourney against me, and they just beat me, they'd have to ban BOTH Battlefield and Miiverse because they both capitalize on Villager's strengths just as well, being almost the same stage.
Idk, maybe it will be different enough to identify itself as its own stage. I guess you could compare it to Melee with BF, Yoshi's, and FoD.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
One thing I can't help but fear is another stage where DK's Kong Cyclone can be abused. :glare:
Yeah I like the idea of more stages being legal as well, which is why I agree with you on PS2 being legal! However, I feel like having two stages that are essentially the same stage would give some characters a better advantage, like Villager for example. If someone else is competing in tourney against me, and they just beat me, they'd have to ban BOTH Battlefield and Miiverse because they both capitalize on Villager's strengths just as well, being almost the same stage.
Idk, maybe it will be different enough to identify itself as its own stage. I guess you could compare it to Melee with BF, Yoshi's, and FoD.
Yeah, you're probably right, it likely isn't fair. Yeah, Miiverse should probably be like a variation of Battlefield like omegas are for FD. But hey! We havent seen all of Miiverse yet! Oof, hope those platforms move or something, kinda want something new, and the pics in the back seem super cute (but potentially super distracting)

If Miiverse isn't anything new, alright, this E3 should have some returning and new stages to explore, Dreamland64 is speculated for 3ds due to some files.

Top Bottom