• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
i think I'm missing cherries peaches one more village fruit that isn't orange and apples
and for island fruit i only have durians coconuts mangoes lemons and bananas (unless that's all of them)
I could give you some cherries and peaches.

If you dont know how to visit other peoples towns, you just add my friend code (under my name), go to the train station, and ask the monkey there to visit a friends town over the internet. Should one of your friends be available, you can visit them. Ill keep my gates open to friends for a while, feel free to drop by and pick up the fruit youre missing.

Last edited:

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
I could give you some cherries and peaches.

If you dont know how to visit other peoples towns, you just add my friend code (under my name), go to the train station, and ask the monkey there to visit a friends town over the internet. Should one of your friends be available, you can visit them. Ill keep my gates open to friends for a while, feel free to drop by and pick up the fruit youre missing.
If I could come pick up some peaches and cherries, that would be great! I also have pears for @ Antonykun Antonykun .
I'm also growing perfect oranges so I can bring some...(if I have any right now)
If you could just add my fc.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I now know that i got to step up my mayoring duties :/
thanks for the boost in stuff @ Myed Myed !

*goes to Club LOL for the first time at night*
"Is Shrunks side taunting me?!"

Last edited:

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
I now know that i got to step up my mayoring duties :/
thanks for the boost in stuff @ Myed Myed !
no problem! and ill keep an eye out for that Ness rugby shirt you desire.
If I could come pick up some peaches and cherries, that would be great! I also have pears for @ Antonykun Antonykun .
I'm also growing perfect oranges so I can bring some...(if I have any right now)
My just add my fc.
Antonykun took my last batch of cherries, but i do have the buttfruits peaches galore. Ill keep my gates open with some peaches outside, feel free to drop by.

Edit: Antonykun, in an extreme act of kindness, dropped by and left a cherry for you!

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
no problem! and ill keep an eye out for that Ness rugby shirt you desire.

Antonykun took my last batch of cherries, but i do have the buttfruits peaches galore. Ill keep my gates open with some peaches outside, feel free to drop by.
i can come in and donate a cherry or two
what music have guys been listening to if any?
^this song is too good

Last edited:

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Sorry, I don't think I can pick it up today, my 3ds is going a bit weird...
I don't really listen to music but I listen to this a little bit..

Last edited:

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Sorry, I don't think I can pick it up today, my 3ds is going a bit weird...
Alright. Tomorrow then?
i can come in and donate a cherry or two
what music have guys been listening to if any?
*snip*
^this song is too good
Homestuck music, mostly.
This (slow for the beat to drop, but really good otherwise)
and this

are two of the ones i keep coming back to, but all of its just SO GUD.

Last edited:

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Alright. Tomorrow then?

Homestuck music, mostly.
This (slow for the beat to drop, but really good otherwise)
and this

are two of the ones i keep coming back to, but all of its just SO GUD.
What's Homestuck? Just curious because one day at my school, a couple of people dressed up like that.
Also tomorrow's good.

Last edited:

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
What's Homestuck? Just curious because one day at my school, a couple of people dressed up like that.
Also tomorrow's good.
Basically:
A webcomic in which 4 kids try to save the world using a videogame. 12 aliens, based on the zodiac (my avatar is the one based on Leo) and veteran players of the game themselves, help them along the way.

The comic is done in a text based adventure style, as in fans send in commands for characters to do and the author would choose one and go with it. This kind of fan involvement as well as its particular sense of humour helped it to become popular.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Maaan...Lucas and Miiverse and whatever else is coming on the 14th during that direct... I can't wait! But I have to... I have a flight around when that thing starts...:070:

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Maaan...Lucas and Miiverse and whatever else is coming on the 14th during that direct... I can't wait! But I have to... I have a flight around when that thing starts...:070:
New update spoilers, if you dont want the entire direct spoiled for you, dont open. Also, avoid pretty much everywhere else smash related til the direct, as the internet is plastering videos everywhere. If you are discussing things within the spoilers, please be courteous and use spoilers as well. Thank you in advance.
So the japanese got 1.0.8 disc update early. Some guys datamined it and found
Lucas (as expected)
Ryu+Stage (You can see the new stage in the freezeframe)
Roy (both of these are ripped straight from game)
Dreamland 64
2 Rhythm Heaven tracks

We are actually getting 3 marths. Fire Emblem is the second (third, forgot about Mewtwo) most represented series in the game now.

Also, theyre using his Awakening redesign. Not the worst they could have gone with, but his original design was better imho

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
New update spoilers, if you dont want the entire direct spoiled for you, dont open. Also, avoid pretty much everywhere else smash related til the direct, as the internet is plastering videos everywhere. If you are discussing things within the spoilers, please be courteous and use spoilers as well. Thank you in advance.
So the japanese got 1.0.8 disc update early. Some guys datamined it and found
Lucas (as expected)
Ryu+Stage (You can see the new stage in the freezeframe)
Roy (both of these are ripped straight from game)
Dreamland 64
2 Rhythm Heaven tracks

We are actually getting 3 marths. Fire Emblem is the second (third, forgot about Mewtwo) most represented series in the game now.

Also, theyre using his Awakening redesign. Not the worst they could have gone with, but his original design was better imho
Keep watchin this dude. https://twitter.com/RandomTBush/with_replies Downloaded a lot of new sound effects thanks to him! Kirby saying hadoken is too cute!!

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Keep watchin this dude. https://twitter.com/RandomTBush/with_replies Downloaded a lot of new sound effects thanks to him! Kirby saying hadoken is too cute!!
Yeah, Kirby saying words is always cute.
Also, Dreamland 64 for not just 3ds. Its always nice to have another legal stage.

Also, the KK female variant is going to be Isabelle. I can have a gunner dog secratary waifu. This alone may get me to main gunner.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yeah, Kirby saying words is always cute.
Also, Dreamland 64 for not just 3ds. Its always nice to have another legal stage.

Also, the KK female variant is going to be Isabelle. I can have a gunner dog secratary waifu. This alone may get me to main gunner.
Yup! Know all that! Keeping up as best I can, heard something about ken and akuma alts, seen no proof, but even if a fake claim, probably super duper likely

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Yup! Know all that! Keeping up as best I can, heard something about ken and akuma alts, seen no proof, but even if a fake claim, probably super duper likely
Hold on...

Looks like its just another fake....
Sorry for getting you all excited for nothing, Sonsa.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hold on...

Looks like its just another fake....
Sorry for getting you all excited for nothing, Sonsa.
Oh... ugh, I guess it waaas pretty obvious, silly of us to fall for this again. I wonder if they'll add Shulk someday though, people still talk about him to this day!
Aha, but actually, those alts! Roy's are beautiful!! Ryu too, but surprised at no Ken, Akuma, or even Evil Ryu!

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Oh... ugh, I guess it waaas pretty obvious, silly of us to fall for this again. I wonder if they'll add Shulk someday though, people still talk about him to this day!
Aha, but actually, those alts! Roy's are beautiful!! Ryu too, but surprised at no Ken, Akuma, or even Evil Ryu!
Same with Lucas in Brawl. Speaking of which, Lucas' alts are on the site and they look way better than his originals. the Boney shirt's really cute. So ryu may get the 'lucas treatment' if he appears in the next iteration. Also, party popper isabelle for the gunner. OH MY GOD THE ISABELLE COSTUME IS SOOOOOO ADORABLE SHE HAS A PARTY POPPER AND ITS ADORABLE <33

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Same with Lucas in Brawl. Speaking of which, Lucas' alts are on the site and they look way better than his originals. the Boney shirt's really cute. So ryu may get the 'lucas treatment' if he appears in the next iteration. Also, party popper isabelle for the gunner. OH MY GOD THE ISABELLE COSTUME IS SOOOOOO ADORABLE SHE HAS A PARTY POPPER AND ITS ADORABLE <33
Super duper cute, gatta get that haha. Here's my reaction :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0tDoR2FWMY

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Super duper cute, gatta get that haha. Here's my reaction :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0tDoR2FWMY
Aw man, theyre putting in Goku and giving the boy Marth a red cape alt?

I mean just look at that bootyful cape:

Jokes aside, holy **** Mii Gunners and Swoodfighters getting dlc costumes everywhere. The favoritism is easily apparent.
look at the dlc costumes
You got 4 mega men, kk slider, the inklings, etc. for the Gunner
Link, Dunban, and apparently zero now for the Swoodfighter
and all we got for the brawler?
Cat. Suit.
I can tell which one Sakurai DOESNT play, at least.

EDIT: Accidentally but in quotes instead of spoilers. oops.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Aw man, theyre putting in Goku and giving the boy Marth a red cape alt?

I mean just look at that bootyful cape:

Jokes aside, holy **** Mii Gunners and Swoodfighters getting dlc costumes everywhere. The favoritism is easily apparent.
look at the dlc costumes
You got 4 mega men, kk slider, the inklings, etc. for the Gunner
Link, Dunban, and apparently zero now for the Swoodfighter
and all we got for the brawler?
Cat. Suit.
I can tell which one Sakurai DOESNT play, at least.

EDIT: Accidentally but in quotes instead of spoilers. oops.
I think you'll be happy to learn the Mii Brawler are getting some Virtual Fighter and Tekken costumes apparently! Im not familiar with either series so i dont remember the names, but i remember for sure, Brawler is getting a Heihachi costume!

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
I think you'll be happy to learn the Mii Brawler are getting some Virtual Fighter and Tekken costumes apparently! Im not familiar with either series so i dont remember the names, but i remember for sure, Brawler is getting a Heihachi costume!
On a completely unrelated note, how badly do you think the new characters are going to mess up the css? If mewtwo alone displaced Kirby and Link (my inner graphic designer weeps every time i see the character select), how many more characters do you think will be displaced with the addition of three?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
On a completely unrelated note, how badly do you think the new characters are going to mess up the css? If mewtwo alone displaced Kirby and Link (my inner graphic designer weeps every time i see the character select), how many more characters do you think will be displaced with the addition of three?
Yeah I hate it too, so much... they did not have to destroy the css like that... well since they're kinda outta space currently theyll havta shrink some stuff and make room so I hope they rework it and make it pretty. Unless they have some horrid arrow to another screen just for dlc characters. I guessss thatd be okay, but...

I just wish the ordered things differently. Like...they care about ordering them in order of old and new, but Robs all the way down there, and why is Rosalina (mario symbol) blocked by Yoshi, and I wish the clones didnt have their own section, and etc im rambling not even ordering correctly, been up all night sorry, but uhh...

Agreed! Hope it aint ugly.

Whitepikmin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0727-3260
Does anyone else when they are off stage: use the llyoid at ground level and when they shield jump off their head?

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
Oh my goodness
Sonsa fought Ace AGAIN during his Blind Dates episode today o.o
... and almost beat his WFT with Charizard O_O

Last edited:

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Sonsa for 'Smashing!' or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Seriously, though. I hope you and Ace make some videos or something in the near future, Sonsa. He seems to like you and clearly has fun playing against you.

Last edited:

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Anyone down to play some Wii U atm?
Edit: As in Smash Wii U of course.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh my goodness
Sonsa fought Ace AGAIN during his Blind Dates episode today o.o
... and almost beat his WFT with Charizard O_O
Man, I wanted that up throw to side-b so bad...it works I swear!
@ Sonsa Sonsa is yandere for Ace :4villager:
I don't speak weaboo unfortunately XD
If I can beat Sonsa then I can beat Ace I bet. :D
Aw cmon dude, there was lag and I suck at punishing rolls (yes, all the johns) but hey, go for it!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Sonsa for 'Smashing!' or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Seriously, though. I hope you and Ace make some videos or something in the near future, Sonsa. He seems to like you and clearly has fun playing against you.
Aw~ Well hopefully, it's fun playing him too! Currently watching this blind dates with a stupid smile again haha
In the next er 6 weeks though Ima be busy at some camp and not sure what my situation is with recording, but I should be able to play and save up replays at least... But maybe in the future we can work on something together, who knows!

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Uh... Guys. Look what I found.

Screenshot_2015-06-14-03-42-05.png

So I was watching this funny youtuber named UberHaxorNova and he was playing GTA4 with his friend ImmortalHD. Btw this video is a few years old and hilarious.

Then I noticed something in the corner.

Screenshot_2015-06-14-03-42-05_1.jpg

Either that was a random guy or @ zeezee zeezee himself. Maybe this is a small world after all...

Well...maybe in the online gaming world.

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
I'm actually worried if Villager got nerfed.

Edit: Can confirm Villager got even cuter.

Last edited:

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
Uh... Guys. Look what I found.

View attachment 56625

So I was watching this funny youtuber named UberHaxorNova and he was playing GTA4 with his friend ImmortalHD. Btw this video is a few years old and hilarious.

Then I noticed something in the corner.

View attachment 56626

Either that was a random guy or @ zeezee zeezee himself. Maybe this is a small world after all...

Well...maybe in the online gaming world.
Thats definitely not me LMAOOO I wish I had GTA4

Top Bottom