• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents "Brawl 'Til You Fall" Spring 2009 Singles Tournament Videos

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
Not to be a jerk or anything, but the year says 08, but then when i cilck on the vids, it's 2009, just thought that i should throw that out there, since it did confuse me slightly, except when i saw the date on which this was posted

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Not to be a jerk or anything, but the year says 08, but then when i cilck on the vids, it's 2009, just thought that i should throw that out there, since it did confuse me slightly, except when i saw the date on which this was posted
thanks, I didn't notice. I was sort of in a rush lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Awww, no me vs. Shadow? I know it was recorded, and it was an awesome set.

SporeFrog

Smash Cadet
Watching Atom exploit chain grab on rainbow cruise makes me wonder a) why any tournament would allow this b) why anyone with any dignity would do this. How amazingly pathetic that was to watch.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Watching Atom exploit chain grab on rainbow cruise makes me wonder a) why any tournament would allow this b) why anyone with any dignity would do this. How amazingly pathetic that was to watch.
You play to win at a tourney. Atomosk probably wouldn't do this in a friendly.

also, ADHD knew that could happen so he shouldn't of put himself in that position.

D3's infinites were banned but since the stage changes it isn't considered an infinite

I'm kind of sick of people complaining about gay playstyles in brawl. this is just the way Brawl is. why would sakurai put something so broken and stupid into his game? that's the question you should be asking. If the debuggers in Melee found wave dashing I have no doubt that they knew about D3's infinite in Brawl

Gnes

Smash Master
Watching ADHD side B into the perfect position for Atomsk to infinite him makes me wonder

a)why he didn't stay away from the wall b)why anyone in their right mind would do this
That was very interesting to see play out.

see what i did there...brawl is gay...get used to it.

Vlade

Social Outcast
^ I'm pretty sure they split.

Anyway like the others said, you could say that it's ADHD's fault for going into that position for the infinite. If I was atomsk I would definitely have gone for the infinite - after all, I (like most other people I hope) play to win.

SporeFrog

Smash Cadet
Since the beginning of competitive games, like street fight and mortal combat, infinites have immediately been banned. And there's a reason why >.< Winning a tournament because you exploit game mechanics means nothing at all.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Since the beginning of competitive games, like street fight and mortal combat, infinites have immediately been banned. And there's a reason why >.< Winning a tournament because you exploit game mechanics means nothing at all.
No they aren't you are wrong.

ask anyone who plays MvC2. Also, all of the infinites found so far in street fighter 4 have not been banned

Top Bottom