• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaMPs! The IN Crowd: Apr. 10th, Indianapolis Indiana!!

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to come to this (I want to), depends on whether or not I can get a ride. So I'm a maybe.

Justice Edit: I think I already said I was coming to this... if Composer's going, I think I'm riding with him, so I'll be there if he is.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Gonna be in indianapolis during this but not here :(

Going to be at a religion thing XD

Sorry, won't be able to make it.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'll only be here if I decide NOT to go to TN for Spring Break, I've got a friend who moved away about a year ago who I want to go visit.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
WTF, two tournaments in indy two weekends in a row, both tournaments happening during exams...

I am going home this weekend to visit my dad, buy a DSi XL with my friend, and study for my computer science exam on monday...(haha, stuuuudy...)

Then next week I have TWO exams, an econ exam on tuesday and a math RETAKE on wednesday... and then the week after I have to take my THIRD exam for math...

UGGGGGHH WTF PURDUE?!!?!?

Well, all this really means is, will my dad approve of me playing games these next coming weekends @_@ He IS my transportation...

But I will try to make it... TRY... HARD...

oooo please do kryz gotta defend your title as two time reigning champ!! also PLEASE hype this guys im going to be gone for a whole week so pick up the ball and make this **** hyyyyype! :U

/isntmakinganymore posts:

yeah so btw guys im not posting anymoar :U:U:U:U:U ALSO HYPE PL0X!!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
*takes VaMPs place* OK GUYS! GET YO ****IN' ***** TO THIS TOURNAMENT OR I (VaMP) WILL SICK MY CAT ON YOU!!!!! :3

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I think i'm the only kentucky person that can go to this (out of the people that regularly travel)

Kel

Smash Master
How many entrants is this looking like it's going to get? There are two local(ish) tournaments going on this weekend and this is the weekend before MLG, so I'll need LOTS of practice and advice from anyone and everyone willing to give it. I'd like to go to the tournament where I can play the most/ best people who can prepare me for Orlando. I'd really like to represent our region as best as possible, so help me out guys =).

Top Bottom