• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTM smash casuals (Mississauga, obviously) - This week: Friday March 12

Gichan

Smash Champion
thanks for the recommendation, I'll check that movie out for sure homes. And just one more thing though, we suck at this game, there are waaay better players outside of this scene, BUT to get good at this game in gta standards it does not take long at all, maybe two months max and you will start being ready for 17th placings.

And if the parking is that bad, **** it, we'll go by dimmy shuttle or walk (how far would it be?).

Mikey, get off that laaaameee game please and just come so I can pwn you.

.Marik

is a social misfit
GtaN would sodomize West Coast Canada and a lot of the underdeveloped scenes in the States, and we surpass Europe.

Just saying.

Gichan

Smash Champion
we surpass europe??? I highly doubt that, check their smash scene they seem better. We just have more MKs than everyone, go us.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I was thinking more along the lines of Ally, Holy, Swordgard, SilverDoc, KingAce, Mikey, Nickcam, most of our top players would probably beat theirs.

Sure, they have istudying and Armada, but it's substantially less than what our scene consists of.

I'm not saying Europe is bad or anything, but we'd probably win Crew battles as well.

*Edit* If it's happening this Friday, is there a way I can get a ride to this? Need to train my Snake.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
me
u
dimmy
troll
akariss
gi
tinman+guest

confirm if ur coming:
raidos + whoever
srtm
fixed for accuracy

Yo, G.I./Tin is the plan still you two riding with me? just wanting to be making the sureness before tomorrows.
I will call u when I get to york u which will be at approx 5:15 pm. Where do u wanna meet? I think the best place to meet is in founders college in one of the rooms we smash in. As for the way back, The guest I invited is going to take me back to finch station. He is getting to the dimmy shuttle area on his own btw so u dont have to meet him at york as well.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I wanted to come, I thought it'd be a bit bigger though.

Better save my money for Nightmare's tournament.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
so what time should i be waiting at mcdonalds

trip 1 - raidos srtm marik (5:00)
trip 2 - troll akariss tin gi (6:00)

does that look about right

Again taking more MMs in foosball who wants to bite =)

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
No Clue Dimmz, i'll call you when I get to south common mall, Tin, call me when u get to york and i'll meet u with my car, so i don't have to walk to my car after meeting up with u.

Gichan

Smash Champion
As usual, i expected it to. I am working tomorrow. sorry for the late post, I just got home from work about 30 mins ago.

I'll go to one of these someday...

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
no so raidos and gi not going

dimmy trip: tin akariss troll srtm

only 1 trip needed!

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Dimmy exam johns now that i think about it prolly shouldn't do casuals this week sigh >_< someone convince me otherwise.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Dimmy exam johns now that i think about it prolly shouldn't do casuals this week sigh >_< someone convince me otherwise.
iunno, because we love u :S, and because u not going screws over 5 other ppl.

Also u'll have to make 2 trips, i have a guest coming. He will meet me at south common mall as he is getting that far on his own.

and troll I'll call u. Just a warning that I'm not to familiar with the geography of york campus.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
dimmy u can study 1-4, play for like a couple hours til like 6 or 7 then go study again i guess

idk i guess if that 6 hours of studying isnt enough, might be in your best interest to cancel....but make it quick so everyone can read that its cancelled

Mikey7

Smash Lord
we gona have to cnacel, just talked to dimmy he needs the time to study and crap so i have no way to bring the tvs so fail today

4 sur enext week

sorry everyone, esp tin man

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
lol go light kick, light punch, medium kick, spiral arrow much easier
i can probably do that, never did though
either way i still wanna be able to cancel LK LK spiral arrow

anyway this aint SRK, ill be coming this week and like always ill have my wii with me

Tin Man

Smash Hero
might not come this week -_-, assignment due friday night. Depends on my procrastination as well as others cause I can't get this **** done independently -_-.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Guys.

Serin, who's from Alabama, is coming to Mississauga and will be here until Sunday, we should let him in on the orgasmic experience that is GtaN Smash.

Just saying. I might come, will let you people know later.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
oh if he wants to go for sure i guess we can go

as dimmy was raging scrubz with graagas and i was farming all game with trist, we said we wanted 8-10 people or we might as well call it flopz because its a hassle for us to set up everything tv-wise

i guess if random usa player comes, we could just do it...i guess lol

unless everyone posts up ; )

me
dimmy
ham
alan
nickcam

if we can get 10 should be good to go, i mean we already got 5 there lol

.Marik

is a social misfit
I might be able to come, and bring along 3 intermediate players.

I have a feeling I can't be responsible for them, though. I have to head out now for an appointment, so I'll look into it later on today.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yo sauga i suggest you guys get out to these next few casuals
crews is going to be hype, and you're not ready yet

Top Bottom