• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTM smash casuals (Mississauga, obviously) - This week: Friday March 12

duyzee

Smash Cadet
When's the next meet for Melee? New meat around the Brampton/Sauga area here. :)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
and since dinner isnt going, I can only reach depending on if troll is going (rides), however I don't think I will go due to lack of Mikey and Dinner not going.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Mississauga doesn't really play Melee besides me, Switchblade, and ShootingStars.

Nightmare is Brampton, their scene is pretty active. Mississauga is mostly Brawl now.

Gichan

Smash Champion
thank god it is cancelled seeing as I wouldn't have been able to go.

Anyways, this week I'm finally going to be done with **** so next week I'll take friday off to go.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
next time i can probably bring melee, it'd be nice to mix up what we play, brawl/melee/sf4

i REALLY wana play sf4 haha, and i kinda miss melee too T.T

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
its really up to mikey and dimmy whether they wanna continue UTM casuals or not

but ATM, it is still exam season, and most people have to study. and again, to continue casuals at UTM over the summer is completely up to mikey and dimmy

i wouldnt say its "dead", just "out of service"
euphemism ftw

jpak

Smash Lord
anyone in Mississauga wanna play? i live near erin mills town center

D

Deleted member

Are there still any weekly or biweekly or w/e games happening in sauga?

Top Bottom