• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTM smash casuals (Mississauga, obviously) - This week: Friday March 12

Mikey7

Smash Lord
ok so just tlaked to fool, hes confirmed. marik also wants to go, but tentative

that brings us to

king peach mikey
dimmy
so-so peachboy ham
alan
nick
fool
srtm
marik

this is 100% going down

tin + mike - u guys should come ; )

same with mediocre peachboy akariss and gay joke obsessed troll

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm not coming.

When I said I'm giving Melee and Brawl+ priority, I meant it.

I have to practice for Nightmare's tournament on Saturday, and I need Friday to start cramming and studying Samus.

Maybe next time. Host one before Gi's Balls Mandatory, I'd come to that casual for sure.

Looks like everyone is flopping anyways, no real point.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
so news from alan, all the student centre rooms are already booked

we need to find a new place to set everything up if we want this to happen
alan suggested just setting up in the student centre main floor

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
soi tmr am i only picking up srtm at mcdonalds? i'll pick u up around 5:15

Mikey7

Smash Lord
once again everyone espcially new ppl take down my number

ham call me at 4 we'll go to south common and meet scrubthony at mcdonalds for like 5 or something

tvs coming at 6

Gichan

Smash Champion
Gi's got a tourney!?!? lol

im not totally sure haha, if anything i can probably ride with dimmy, but i've heard nothing about it so far lol
You haven't heard anything cause no one from sauga can go except troll, who is taking akariss and maybe ace.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
but ham, it would be nice if you could attend, ask troll if he can pick you up from somwhere.
dude mikey just told me the date, thats not a good date man haha

right smack dab in the middle of exam season haha, it would be better if it was like, 3 weeks down. everyone would be done

Gichan

Smash Champion
ok ok, sick of hearing that **** about the date, you think I like it as well? you think that I like that I might have to charge $10 for that lame venue again? Look, the scene wanted a tourney, and wanted one soon right? Well there it is, I apologize but man, I can't choose the dates I have to take what is given. The first two I was given a choice between some dates, but the last one and this one, I'm not given a choice...

anyways, ham, can you attend, do you have an exam on or after april 10th in a 3-day radius?

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
ok ok, sick of hearing that **** about the date, you think I like it as well? you think that I like that I might have to charge $10 for that lame venue again? Look, the scene wanted a tourney, and wanted one soon right? Well there it is, I apologize but man, I can't choose the dates I have to take what is given. The first two I was given a choice between some dates, but the last one and this one, I'm not given a choice...

anyways, ham, can you attend, do you have an exam on or after april 10th in a 3-day radius?
yeah i have 2 actually. i have an exam the 9th, and an exam the 14th, so like literally smack dab in the middle.

i would REALLY like to attend, but unfortunate circumstances. next one for sure though ;)

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
HAM that's mad johns BS, the ninth you'll be done with, and then the fourteenth you have three days AFTER the brawl day to study for, a plethora of time.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
legit johns imo XD

well, yeah, 3 days. but i just failed pretty hard on the test for the 14th-exam, and quite frankly, i dont know my stuff haha

there are more things that would prevent me from going, exams just happen to be one of them

Top Bottom