• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTM smash casuals (Mississauga, obviously) - This week: Friday March 12

SRTM

Smash Ace
i'm guessing at 5ish will be good since it seems troll gets home at 4:30 and i'm hoping akariss will be there around 5 too. Everyone try to make it for 5, i have to pickup Mikey's ghetto big mac i owe him and probably one for myself so i'll be at the mall around then.

Ham is bringing a recording setup so matches will be recorded and uploaded most likely =)
ok i'll be there. I'll be at the entrance wherever that is, and call you.
ugh i've been playing too much melee lately, gonna get *****.

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
ok since troll is getting there at 5 can u be there for 5:45 srtm? you too troll?

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
If I make it, it'll probably be later, just cause I've been sick for the past 2-3 days, stomach and washroom fails.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
was gonna go but then i fell asleep. Rofl
lol... epic

well anyway, yesterday wasnt TOO bad. it gave us a chance to test out where we could go to host casuals, and where we COULDNT go. we actually had to get up and move like 5 times due to places closing/being booked/being cleaned by janitors.

of course the place being cleaned by janitors was perfect for casuals/tourney. we're gonna be looking further into each place and see where it'll be next time.

Gichan

Smash Champion
lol... epic

well anyway, yesterday wasnt TOO bad. it gave us a chance to test out where we could go to host casuals, and where we COULDNT go. we actually had to get up and move like 5 times due to places closing/being booked/being cleaned by janitors.

of course the place being cleaned by janitors was perfect for casuals/tourney. we're gonna be looking further into each place and see where it'll be next time.
Make that tourney soon then.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah this tuesday is looking good, but I get off class at York at 3:30... so I'll be there around 4:20(hehe) any parking place? that won't charge my *** off?

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
again for parking, there is a mall a minute drive away, you can park there and dimmy or who ever has a car can come pick you up.

give the driver notice that you'll be at south common and also try to schedule everyone to meet up at the mall at the same time so that dimmy only has to make one trip.

OR, if you want, theres a bus at south common that goes directly to UTM, $3 bus fare, like 3 minute ride.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
I know, but as a driver I also know that if I were in Dimmy's place it would bug me to have to go and pick people up. So is there nowhere like just off campus with like a 5 min walk or something?

nickcam

Smash Ace
I know, but as a driver I also know that if I were in Dimmy's place it would bug me to have to go and pick people up. So is there nowhere like just off campus with like a 5 min walk or something?
I'm in the same boat however i would be coming alot later... like 6:30 and dimmy is suppose to pick me up.... so I dunno.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
if you want to do that, theres credit valley park, just about 5 minute walk away from campus. of course the building we're probably gonna be in is another 5 minutes. if you feel like saving dimmy the trouble, thats always an option. (of course its freezing outside XD)

credit vally park would be the closest public parking to campus, second closest would probably be said mall.

The_Oldboy

Smash Rookie
If Tuesday is still on, I'm in. Never been to a Smash meet-up before. Hope you guys aren't *****.

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
i don't mind picking people up especially sexy trolls i only ask for troll to sit on my lap while i drive as payment. Also oldboy, we're a pretty nice community we'll give you tips and stuff if you wanna just come play. You'll get good really fast off Mikey training.

best thing to do right now is to have alan book a room for us from 7-10ish considering pub closes at 7. Before that we can do wings and brawl from 4-7 then moveup to a room upstairs. Also, i'm taking foosball money matches off anyone who wants to challenge. See you all tuesday again i don't mind picking people up at south common. Nick if your busing you might as well just use the transfer and go straight to utm.

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
Lucas is no match for the sauga combo BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, Troll said srtm, wow.

And Lucas' usmash can go through nado if timed, I can't believe you didn't get owned by one of troll's legendary usmashes.

.decoy

Smash Ace
you probably can't set him apart from any other sauga player
all those games are just blurs of nado anyway

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
y'all jus lucky im not there tuesday

i been practicing my light sabre skills

i can pull out a beam sword like every other turnip o.O
suck it mikey

Mikey7

Smash Lord
um i think u have to respect peach players who are better than u, k thx :lick:

whos coming tmrw for sure so i know how many tvs to bring

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I'm going but where in UTM are we meeting up and just to double check, what time?
we will be at the pub at 4.

write down dimmy's number and call him (im unavailable til 5)

so count looks like

mikey
dimmy
rice
troll
akariss
oldguy

we should have 2 tvs for this

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
can't make this now thanks to mikey making me playng lol wiht him all day i forgot i had a test on weds lol studying like mad now..

Top Bottom