• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTM smash casuals (Mississauga, obviously) - This week: Friday March 12

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Oh gay are you serious? *** that, if Dimmy isn't going then i'm not, cause I'm certainly not paying for parking lol

Mikey7

Smash Lord
yeah lets blame mikey!!!!:mad:

but uh i guess we'll push back to this friday

without dimmy: no 2nd tv, no rides to utm so fail

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Sucks that I'm getting ***** by school so badly it's not funny at all.

Ohh wait I'm not in Sauga :*(

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh wow, I have Friday off. Nevermind got plans that are better than going to a UTM CASUAL! I would cancel for a York casual though, meh meh meh.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
What plans do you have Gi? Because all I have to say, is *** them. And me... at the same time. Come to Sauga Casuals and see where the pro is at.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Oh wow, I have Friday off. Nevermind got plans that are better than going to a UTM CASUAL! I would cancel for a York casual though, meh meh meh.
Wow gi tinman post much, ur starting to post crap that has nothng to do with anything. U are fail.

Gichan

Smash Champion
wow, I felt like posting like an idiot and stating I could come but not going. you fail, cause I got a reaction off of you. get on the ice please.

nickcam

Smash Ace
wow, I felt like posting like an idiot and stating I could come but not going. you fail, cause I got a reaction off of you. get on the ice please.
Makes sense that ur on the ice with tinman. Stop failing so hard, sauga might have to start making jokes about ur di or something lol

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Raidos, deffinitely come, I want to **** your horrible ICs.
And GI, wtf if you CAN come you'd better or I'll fcking hate you. And you don't want that. I know just how to troll you to make you cry like a little ****.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
raidos u need a rematch with both ham and Mikey u definately have to come to this

Mikey7

Smash Lord
mike if you come who are you bringing and how many tvs?

also if you tell me where you're exitting, i can get u directions...or where the nearest exit is on the qew? whats the one before burnhamthorpe exit i cant remember lol

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
mike if you come who are you bringing and how many tvs?

also if you tell me where you're exitting, i can get u directions...or where the nearest exit is on the qew? whats the one before burnhamthorpe exit i cant remember lol
actually i think the QEW exits onto mississauga road

the shuttle bus runs that route

raidos

Smash Apprentice
I can bring 2 tv's but one would need a vcr or whatever with the cables. And as of right now I'm just going alone. Any Hamilton peoples that can come def message me, ill be leaving from Hamilton on Friday.

Ill be coming from the QEW so which exit do I take and whats the deal on parking xD.

Oh btw, can you post the full address, Ill just mapquest it :p

Rice-Powered

Smash Rookie
I can bring 2 tv's but one would need a vcr or whatever with the cables. And as of right now I'm just going alone. Any Hamilton peoples that can come def message me, ill be leaving from Hamilton on Friday.

Ill be coming from the QEW so which exit do I take and whats the deal on parking xD.

Oh btw, can you post the full address, Ill just mapquest it :p
If you go on google maps, just search UTM Missisauga
3359 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, ON L5L 1C6‎
But, don't forget parking is expensive, the best place is to park off campus at south common mall, then call dimmy.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Parking situation is whoever wants free parking park at south common mall and the dimmy shuttlebus will come pick you up haha.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah, ill bring my wii (with less ******** looking textures (PS piano yoshi story looks awesome, you just got no class mikey o.O))

it'll come fully loaded with cheatmanager too, in case you wanna turn off textures and such

Mikey7

Smash Lord
oh yeah, ill bring my wii (with less ******** looking textures (PS piano yoshi story looks awesome, you just got no class mikey o.O))

it'll come fully loaded with cheatmanager too, in case you wanna turn off textures and such
piano yoshis island is the ugliest thing ive ever seen

also very fruity

!!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Ok so headcount (plz confirm):

mikey
dimmy
alan
hamtheworstpeachinsaugawhosuxandusesgaytextureslikepianoswithfloatingmusicalnotes
troll
akariss
oldguy
raidos
srtm

9 people:
1 lagfest tv
1 mikey tv
1 raidos tv

mikey wii
ham wii
1 more wii? anyone?

srtm can you bring those component cables?

should be good enough

omg smashboards put a space in hams name noooo

Mikey7

Smash Lord
ok cool thx

im brining 2 tvs now

so we need antoher wii

alan? mike? troll/akariss?

once again everyone take down our numbers please

The_Oldboy

Smash Rookie
lol I love how you refer to me as oldguy. At 16, im probably the youngest going tomorrow. And dude, you never heard of the film "Oldboy"?

Gichan

Smash Champion
oldboy is soooo beeaasst!! I ****ing love that movie man! Uber fail story time, I watched it when I switched on the wrong screening or something (you know, for a tv, it shows 3, video, cmpt, etc)? So yeah, it was black and white. but for some odd reason my girlfriend and I watched it like that throughout the whole thing but it gave the movie something, and it seemed soooo fitting to the movie. Hard to watch in colour though, lol, but man that movie owns.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
ok for people that are parking that need rides from dimmy my car has akariss troll srtm raidos. I will wait in the south common mcdonalds and be eating dinner at around 5:15ish so everyone confirm that you are coming please and i'll wait there till everyone is there and we'll head back.

Also still taking foosball MMs

Current MM = against srtm for 1$

Top Bottom