• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UTM smash casuals (Mississauga, obviously) - This week: Friday March 12

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Where: University of Toronto, Mississauga Pub/Student center
When: Fridays/Tuesdays, or both! both days: 5:00 PM til whenever
Why: Ryan keeps feeding the other team, and we need more carries
Who: SCREW DIMMY FOR TAKING ALL MY CS ON SIV
How: Spartacus.

Times: 5:00 PM-Whenever

Note: On fridays, we will have to move our games to the North Building or the student center, due to early closing of the Pub. So call us

Games: whatever is brought: melee, brawl, brawl+, sf4, whatever.
MINIMUM:
We should have 1 tv in the pub which will have a SF4 setup
I will be bringing another TV which will have a Brawl setup

End Message: Bring tvs and wiis

Bus directions
-go on mississauga transit website, and on the left, go to click and ride planner.
-get to utm, call me or Dimmy, and we'll walk you to the Pub/Student Center.

Contact info:
Mikey: 416-209-9823
Dimmy: 647-801-4472

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
IMO sc is better if we can find a room in there just because its closer to the bus stop. Tuesday wings and brawl is awesome, and we could probably move to one of the upstairs rooms they have multiple LCD tvs but those only work for sf4. We definately need tvs if we're gonna make this happen. I'm pretty sure rndoms from UTM are going to be interested in playing too.

BETTER BUSING INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE MIKEY FAILS

From square 1- take bus 110south its 1 bus, drives on the highway and stops directly in utm.

From South Common- take bus 1c or hop on the 110 south.

From Sauga 2- Take bus 13 from sheridan mall to south common and follow said instructions above.

From Meadowvale - take bus 13 or 48 to south common and follow said instructions

From Dimmy's Neighbourhood- Dimmy leaves at whenever he pleases and will drive and pickup people when he pleases.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Hey spartacus is top tier. Jesus dont ever make fun of spartacus

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
i guess it's a given that UTM people are auto-reg? =P

i can bring a Wii set up with replay hack, for.. you know... replays?
-> i can also bring extra GC controllers for randoms that walk by and like, want to play. that way we dont have to lend out our controllers and get em broke o.O

prolly not gonna reach :ohwell:. I have an assignment due friday at 11:59 pm which I prolly wont start until friday (getting ***** by Uni this week :()
lol dude, saying we have an assignment due the day of should NEVER be an excuse. you should be done that assignment WAY before haha like a good student.... like mikey :dizzy:

Gichan

Smash Champion
mikey is a fail student. He chooses to play crappy games like Mirror's Edge over homework. He's also too addicted to SF IV to do his homework. He does it the day before, taking advantage of how smart he is.

nickcam

Smash Ace
K what the hell u guys demanded a thread in the sauga thread and now ur not confirming. What the **** are u tinman on ice or something?

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
imo if enough ppl start coming we do 1 dollar tourney on tuesdays (winner pretty much gets wings) btw mikey i will dilt lock u across the stage and force u to die to a dtilt at 30% get ***** tinman on ice 2: return of the jeDI style.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow dimmy, what did I say, I knew you'd play brawl again. Get *****. I should learn how to play MK so that way I can fit in with you guys. and we can have an 8 min match MK vs MK.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
yo mikey, since the pub closes early on friday, maybe we can book one of the meeting rooms.

theres a TV in there and a WHOLE lotta plugs for tvs and the like

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
not sure what to do to spread the word *shrug*

maybe too short notice? o.O

in terms of people confirmed:
-mikey
-dimmy
-ham
-rice (alan [zelda player from that time {you know that fightstick tourney}])
-several people rice invited

COME ON PEOPLE CONFIRM, I CANT MAKE TUESDAYS T.T

Iliad

Smash Lord
If i'm not doing bar-back at the restaurant, I'll look into making an appearance. Sauga isn't that far out from hamilton, and tasty wants to get practiced up.

But I need to know, is this like a legit 'casual'? Or are you planning on charging PP and Venue fee?

nickcam

Smash Ace
O **** illiad the champ making it all the way from hamilton. park This is a legit casual by the way no venue but i think theres a parking fee at UTM unless u wanna park far. I'll find a way to get there aswell obviously

Mikey7

Smash Lord
If i'm not doing bar-back at the restaurant, I'll look into making an appearance. Sauga isn't that far out from hamilton, and tasty wants to get practiced up.

But I need to know, is this like a legit 'casual'? Or are you planning on charging PP and Venue fee?
yeah this will be a legit casual, parking fee is really really steep, we can all help u out there i guess because its really bad. im brining a friggin tv to a 3 hour class i have before this casual, so people better come like akariss who complains for 284890202 days then doenst post in the thread he asked for! i luv u! should get a good 6 hours of smash in.

iliad get my/dimmys number and call us when u get there we'll let u know where to go

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
took me a while to find this thread, I THINK I should be able to make it, I'll check with parents and troll. tomorrow right?

idea

Smash Master
hmm...i would probably go to some of these. for melee, i mean. but i'd also bring a melee setup. i'll go post in the gta thread and see what they think.

pre-emptively: HI GTA THREAD PEOPLE WHO JUST GOT HERE

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
u guys gonna get dilt locked all dai all night

on a more serious note we need TVS

right now our tv situation is 1 lcd for sf4 and 1tv for brawl lol

ALso, if we move to north we might be able to jack some TVS

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Ya, If I go i'm gonna need some info on parking too, that preferably doesn't cost money and I dont care about walking

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
LOL Patty on a bun was my life summer of 07!!! I don't get off class till 4:30 so I'll give Mikey a call when i get home friday and see what the deal is, cause no way in helllelllell am I paying Parking... So yeah... Troll is a maybe...

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
ok guys park at south common mall i will come pick u guys up, everyone who is going to go to south common arrange with each other a time to meet up so i don't have to go multiple times please and thank you.

On a lighter note, write down my number i'll be at utm all day with mikey's tvs in my trunk soo if enough people get there earlier than 4 i'll start whenever we can meet up in the pub. just arrange a time so i can do one big pickup. So yah both troll and akariss talk to illiad/his ride and setup a time where all of you will showup at south common at the same time thanks.

SRTM

Smash Ace
I'm going. Just got my wii repaired lol.
What time should I meet dilt at the mall?
I'll give you a call around 4-5 if i dont hear from you.

DiltLOCK

Smash Rookie
i'm guessing at 5ish will be good since it seems troll gets home at 4:30 and i'm hoping akariss will be there around 5 too. Everyone try to make it for 5, i have to pickup Mikey's ghetto big mac i owe him and probably one for myself so i'll be at the mall around then.

Ham is bringing a recording setup so matches will be recorded and uploaded most likely =)

Top Bottom