• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

DZLE

Smash Master
Dzle, on your way down make sure to drop of the money you owe me. :]]]

Also I'll MM anyone who's up for it. Besides Dai-A (not cuz im scurred, he just doesn't pay)

My Diddy vs Anyone.

DRYU EDIT: I'll make your sig dzle. What do you want it of?
I will MM you for my dollar back.

And I want it of D3, of course, something epic, whatever you see fit for a DZLE.
I will treat you to some ice cream for making it.

Your Diddy vs my Marth.

PS, lets hang this week :D You have school tomorrow right?

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I'll $10 MM you Dryu

That's to much bud, but yeah we can MM for a lower price.

DZLE: haha dude I love ice cream! and ok I'll make it way ballin for yah. Yeah I do have school tomorrow until 2:15 so if you are still around the area or are coming down text me up so we can smash.

Also, you could check out me out at like around 11 if you wanna smash for longer:]]]

DZLE

Smash Master

That's to much bud, but yeah we can MM for a lower price.

DZLE: haha dude I love ice cream! and ok I'll make it way ballin for yah. Yeah I do have school tomorrow until 2:15 so if you are still around the area or are coming down text me up so we can smash.
You live near Ken and Wang? Word, Dryu I will let you know :D
And thanks man, You can choose any ice cream you want!!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You wanna come rade? I can be your ride and stuff.
I am going over there tonight, 98% likely.

EDIT: @DEMO IT SUCKS?!?!?
Explain me ****** you countless times, then...
Name one time you even played me.........oh wait....you can't.

DZLE

Smash Master
Name one time you even played me.........oh wait....you can't.
Its because we didnt.
But dont even **** with me man. I will destroy you. <3

And Dryu, I would just come pick you up when me and rade go down at 9,
But me and Rade are staying the night, and you have school...

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Its because we didnt.
But dont even **** with me man. I will destroy you. <3

And Dryu, I would just come pick you up when me and rade go down at 9,
But me and Rade are staying the night, and you have school...
>:o

I'll take you on, bring it! Tim's rules: Yoshi ditto, New Pork City, No no items

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I'll $10 MM you Dryu
That's a good attitude. That's why I like money matches too. Cause people actually try in them, so you get better faster. I hardly ever try my hardest in friendlies lol.
Haha yeah exactly! haha crump remember when you and me smashed for like 3 hours and just keep doing money matches at your house when I sucked hard? hahahaha that was so much fun.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah that was fun. We should do that more often. If anyone ever wants to MM me, just ask. I'll most likely accept, unless I hear rumors that you never pay >_>

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL No one wants to money match Dai-A (and using the "he never pays" john as an excuse [all you have to do is have him put the money on the table before the MMs starts]). It's tough to get MMs when you're the undisputed #1. I know how it feels, David, as I've been there.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
special brawl, bunny, fast, metal, heavy
Best rules ever. Except Zamus is so broken. It needs some sort of epic name.

Also Dryu have I met you yet? I dont remember facing any Diddy's or seeing any Diddy's. We should do some friendlies at the next ToF. :)

And DZLE are you the dude that went by "Sex" in a random Melee tourney and got last place or something?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Anyhow, are we doing another mini tourney this week? I'd love to do stupid-*** matches there.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
This.
Isn't this how MM's should be?

Speaking of MM's, Demo, bring TvC and I'll take on your Ryu and Casshan. Highest I'll go is 20 bucks.
I'm a starving college student. I say 5 dollars is the highest I'll spend, if any at all.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL No one wants to money match Dai-A (and using the "he never pays" john as an excuse [all you have to do is have him put the money on the table before the MMs starts]). It's tough to get MMs when you're the undisputed #1. I know how it feels, David, as I've been there.
Whatever. I MM David all the time- it's the only way to get him to actually try.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'll make stupid bets off of matches. Sort of like, "Whoever wins has to shave my back".

That way I win :)

Top Bottom