• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
My Saturdays are free again! Wheee! So this means two things:

1) I'm going to attend monthlies again yay

2)I am looking forward to many humorous conversations about Brawl with MeatIsMURDER at said monthlies :troll:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I guess I'm more anti-Brawl passively, while he expresses it more.
I would be willing to play Brawl doubles occasionally (i.e. once in a blue moon), like I did that one time about a month and a half ago, but most people prefer singles, so even when I feel like it, the chance might not even arise.
I'm just not the type of person that would settle to play anything when I'm bored with nothing to do at a fest.

Whatever happened to Ichigo. He's trumps both Meat and me in anti-Brawl-ness in both categories. XD

Dude, I just had the most awesome idea. Project M. You abuse the name and color glitch thing with Zelda/Sheik, and we'll do same name, same color Zelda ditto teams. They'll wonder who's who and where and be mind-gamed in and of itself XD

wangston

Smash Lord
Smashfest in provo saturday night!!! Not sure what time it will start I will have to see when ken4neth will be home. I'll be there around 6:00. There will be brawl and melee. We have two setups already but have room for many more.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yes I can pick you up. I'll probably be there earlier than six if people want to come earlier. I'll let you know as it gets closer.

And it's at our apt in Provo

578 n 400 e
Provo
Building: concord, apt 6 (3rd floor)

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
also, update on my living situation:
it's highly likely I'm moving back to Illinois at the end of next month (I'd be leaving 8/30). Really the only scenario I see this not happening would be if I get one of the jobs with OctaPharma that I've applied for in the past 2 weeks.
on the plus side moving back home will be very good for me, emotionally and spiritually and even financially
on the negative side, I really like the scene here (even if the melee scene is a john factory) and SLC in general has been amazing to me. Besides the whole providing me livable income thing

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Thats not the only thing Devon got from 1st grade, if you know what I mean.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKneXYe1YFw
srsly tho why do black people always pick luigi
They're using a wiimote so they're obviously playing wii games. Doctor mario is not in any wiigame. Luigi is the only character with swag. Black people like swag. Hence why all people play Luigi.

However if you include Melee into the mix, Doc has swag. Shroomed plays Doc. Therefor, not all black people play Luigi.

#SwagLogic

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'll be able to pick up homies from the frontrunner station in Provo as well. I'm gonna be down there tonight and tomorrow night. Who all is planning on going to the fest tomorrow night? I would like to get as many people out as possible. Ideally I would want to get a doubles round robin going. I've been hella craving dubz lately.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Hey my computers been down for a couple weeks now and I just had finals.
I was wondering if anyone could text me and keep me updated until get my computer fixed. (916) 370-3379 I wish I could come to the fest tomorrow but I got work. I do get off at 5:30 tonight though if anythings going on.
Thanks

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
There should be a tournament at Kafeneios on the 17th of this month, and aside from that, we mostly just have spur of the moment smashfests 3ish times a week at random locations.

ALSO, GUYS, I have a legit venue now that I plan to host a tournament at every other month. Ill post more info about it once I get the first date set in stone, and its in Orem.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You
There should be a tournament at Kafeneios on the 17th of this month, and aside from that, we mostly just have spur of the moment smashfests 3ish times a week at random locations.

ALSO, GUYS, I have a legit venue now that I plan to host a tournament at every other month. Ill post more info about it once I get the first date set in stone, and its in Orem.
You say you have a venue like every month bruh.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nah dood, I do for real this time, no joke. Im hoping to get it for October 5th or sometime around there (Im going to try and make it the first saturday of every other month as to not make Kafeneios and this be back to back all the time).

Holy **** guys, theyre finally releasing the balance patch for Super Sony Bros! No more trolling people with Isaac's loop!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dude its ****ing awful because the balance is complete ass.

The actual gameplay is good, its just VERY different from everything else and requires time in training mode, which no one ever does lol.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I'm still confused as to the time/location of the smashfest tomorrow. Anybody wanna enlighten me? I might just have missed the post.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Yes I can pick you up. I'll probably be there earlier than six if people want to come earlier. I'll let you know as it gets closer.

And it's at our apt in Provo

578 n 400 e
Provo
Building: concord, apt 6 (3rd floor)
Found it. Ignore me.

Top Bottom