• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Meat just come anyways I'm gonna bring a ps3 setup. With marvel and street fighter 3&4

Also I can bring my Wii if you want Kenny?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah sure. We have 4 tvs and only 2 wiis. What time do you think you'll get here mars? Does your phone work again yet?

Meat, there are a few melee only Provo smashers coming

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah sure. We have 4 tvs and only 2 wiis. What time do you think you'll get here mars? Does your phone work again yet?

Meat, there are a few melee only Provo smashers coming

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I just wanna see top level dota. As long as [A], NaVi, IG, LGD.cn, and Tongfu play well the tourney will be a blast
other teams like Zenith and Mouz I wanna see succeed but they are both drafting away from their ideal styles the past few games
Ya, I'm curious too see where [A] goes since they're a new team and everything. I also have the same opinion on IG and LGD. But if I were to have a list of my top 5 it would be NA'VI, [A], Fnatic, Mouz, IG.

Playing some melee while waiting for the next match.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoooo, SKTAR so hype, NO META KNIGHTS AND 4 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS IN TOP 4, LETS GO.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Who ended up winning the random tourney? Can we get the results for those please?

Erion

Smash Cadet
Super 3rd Party Bros.*

Anyway, too bad my transportation options are very limited and not very convenient.
Otherwise I would be everywhere and anywhere there's Melee...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
For MeatIsLIFE:

Also, Ill post all the info for my tournament and stuff sometime this week. Might not have the date 100% by the end of the week, but regardless will know 3 options with one that will be most likely and will have all the info. I also plan on making this more like a series; so every 2ish months will be a tournament and every 5th or 6th one will be a finals or something that will hopefully be of regional status with like a $300ish pot bonus, prob like $150-$200 bonus for Melee since its a bit smaller here, (maybe even more if we get enough turnout to the events, who knows, all depends on how many people come to each tournament) since I actually have the ability to do that now with my awesome connections that I got. And btw, this is 100% legit, we even have a huge projector, good internet, etc all to use, so we could totally stream if we wanted and have the projector which we can hook a TV up to for watching big matches. Ill also be somewhat reworking seeding and give seeding points and stuff to make it actually worth coming to the normal tournaments (seeding points will be quite helpful with some out of state players most likely coming). This does cost a bit, so there will be a $5 venue fee, but I think having such an awesome place (which Ill have pics of and stuff btw) plus pot bonuses is worth the extra $5, so get hype for that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ew, no, **** those guys. Im hurt youd think Id have anything to do with them.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oh my gosh...MegaLucario looks so sick.

Also, MegaAmpharos is a electric/dragon type? Looool (and yet so awesome)

And MegaBlaziken? lolwut

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Fest in Provo this weekend? If the Provo guys can host one then I'm gonna take the frontrunner down.

I See

Smash Apprentice
Fest in Provo this weekend? If the Provo guys can host one then I'm gonna take the frontrunner down.
I'd be down to take frontrunner. I've been playing my metaknight nonstop all this week. I'm now able to do the shuttle loop cancel 40 times in a row on the battlefield platform without messing up. Also I can dimensional cape from any distance possible without messing up! Also lots of new ice grabber technology I can't wait to show off!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^ Ill be there.

And I would post all the info on my new tourney right now, but Im tired and lazy so Ill prob end up doing it tomorrow lol. Maybe tonight if I feel like it, but prob not.

And it will most likely be on Oct. 5th, maybe a week after/before, since thats the day I requested. Ill know 100% if its good that day hopefully in about 3-5 days.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Trust me, he knows the CG lol.

And Klaw doesnt even work cuz if the other Climber interrupts it during that huge backflip, it doesnt do damage :<

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I would never go bowser against an ice climbers, I just think its funny he loses to random chars that he should never lose to cause he drops the grab every time cause he isn't used to their chain grab

Top Bottom