• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Super wario did you find it? Message me your number and I'll give it to RJ and he can help you find his house
It's a reaaally late response but ya... I found it :p

Thanks for the fest, it was quite fun. Didn't stay as long as I'd have liked and I didn't get to play with the brawl players but I still enjoyed it!

@Meat
Yo, we live pretty close to each other. We need to play melee some time.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Realized on my way back from the smashfest that I left my coke. Sorry for showing up and leaving trash lol.

Rynoceros

Smash Rookie
Do you guys think any characters that were in melee but were left out of brawl will return in SSB 4? Such as Roy, Doc, etc. Just give me your opinions. I just wanna see what you guys think.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No. Maybe Mewtwo, but is the shape of his new form, (still highly doubt that though), but definitely not Roy, Doc, Young Link, or Pichu. MAYBE Doc could be a skin for Mario, but not a separate character.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I would give nintendo both my legs if they brought back doc. I say legs because if i gave them my arms I wouldn't be able to play. And what would they do with my legs? idk.....

Knightmare113

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

Random question: would anyone want to play some Brawl in Centerville tomorrow? This is Jordan; you may remember me from the last tournament at Kafeneio.

Knightmare113

Smash Rookie
How about Saturday 7/26 at 7:00 in Centerville? I have two high quality TVs we can use if we end up with a lot of people.

Rynoceros

Smash Rookie
I would give nintendo both my legs if they brought back doc. I say legs because if i gave them my arms I wouldn't be able to play. And what would they do with my legs? idk.....
Same here, Doc is one of the few characters i'm actually decent with. Along with Roy. That's why I want them to come back. There aren't many characters in brawl that i'm that good with or I enjoy playing as. That's why I play melee the most.

Knightmare113

Smash Rookie
I meant 7/2, lol. My address is 763 N. 400 W. Centerville, UT 84014. It is really easy to find:

-Take the Parrish lane exit and head towards the mountains
-Take a left at the intersection with Dairy Queen
-My house will be on the left after a few blocks. It is across the street from the church. Half of the lawn is made of rocks, so it is easy to spot. If you need anything, please call me at 801-573-9268. I have one system, four controllers, and two TVs. See you then!

Erion

Smash Cadet
I meant 7/2, lol. My address is 763 N. 400 W. Centerville, UT 84014. It is really easy to find:

-Take the Parrish lane exit and head towards the mountains
-Take a left at the intersection with Dairy Queen
-My house will be on the left after a few blocks. It is across the street from the church. Half of the lawn is made of rocks, so it is easy to spot. If you need anything, please call me at 801-573-9268. I have one system, four controllers, and two TVs. See you then!

I might go if there'll be Melee.

EDIT: Looking at earlier posts, I guess it's only Brawl.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
So i got half a melee set up, I managed to find a platinum gamecube with 3 controllers (2 platinum, and 1 crappy third party) and a memory card for $30. From what I know it's a pretty good deal considering that I got my black controller for $10. Now all I need is a copy of melee and a CRT.

Erion

Smash Cadet
So i got half a melee set up, I managed to find a platinum gamecube with 3 controllers (2 platinum, and 1 crappy third party) and a memory card for $30. From what I know it's a pretty good deal considering that I got my black controller for $10. Now all I need is a copy of melee and a CRT.
Wow, that's very nice.
Where did you get the GameCube?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Erion how long ago did you leave Utah? I remember your name but I don't remember if it was from playing with you or just hearing you brought up in random conversations

Erion

Smash Cadet
Erion how long ago did you leave Utah? I remember your name but I don't remember if it was from playing with you or just hearing you brought up in random conversations
I left during Spring 2007, I believe. I attended a couple of biweeklies while I was here earlier.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
If any of you Centervillers wanna drive a bit more south, there will be Brawl at my place and Ebo is gonna be there (who just moved to SLC and will be here for the next year, supposedly).

Knightmare113

Smash Rookie
We have been setting things up for Centerville for today, but it would be great to meet up at your place another time.

Rynoceros

Smash Rookie
Got some great smashing in with DarkPancake and Rockmix. I'm getting a lot better at my short hops and I feel like i'm moving faster and getting overall better. Thanks for challenging me guys.

DarkPancake

Smash Cadet
Got some great smashing in with DarkPancake and Rockmix. I'm getting a lot better at my short hops and I feel like i'm moving faster and getting overall better. Thanks for challenging me guys.
You're very welcome! :D Really all you can do in Melee to get better is practice. I was surprised at how good Rockmix was. You punish hard dude.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Your welcome! Yeah need to tech the ground more.

You're very welcome! :D Really all you can do in Melee to get better is practice. I was surprised at how good Rockmix was. You punish hard dude.
Haha thanks your falco is pretty good same with your marth

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I guess I'm more anti-Brawl passively, while he expresses it more.
I would be willing to play Brawl doubles occasionally (i.e. once in a blue moon), like I did that one time about a month and a half ago, but most people prefer singles, so even when I feel like it, the chance might not even arise.
I'm just not the type of person that would settle to play anything when I'm bored with nothing to do at a fest.

Whatever happened to Ichigo. He's trumps both Meat and me in anti-Brawl-ness in both categories. XD

Top Bottom