• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

LaughingMan

Smash Apprentice
eek, seems I've been discovered... @_@'' Can't a guy lurk in peace these days? For real though, just moved down here to Provo this past year. Truth is I'm kinda rusty (that is, extremely rusty), so I've been a bit slow looking into the scene around here, but just recently I've finally got together a full melee set-up and figured I've got some catching up to do. Only trouble is I'm not a single college student anymore, so spontaneous fests are a bit harder for me to get to, but give me a day or two and I'd totally be down.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
eek, seems I've been discovered... @_@'' Can't a guy lurk in peace these days? For real though, just moved down here to Provo this past year. Truth is I'm kinda rusty (that is, extremely rusty), so I've been a bit slow looking into the scene around here, but just recently I've finally got together a full melee set-up and figured I've got some catching up to do. Only trouble is I'm not a single college student anymore, so spontaneous fests are a bit harder for me to get to, but give me a day or two and I'd totally be down.
So... LET'S SMASH!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Frontrunner is like just a few mins difference time wise than driving is, hell, you could possibly make up time if you were to account for possible traffic. Youll literally only lose time taking the train TO Frontrunner.

Frontrunner is freaking fast.

wangston

Smash Lord
Also front runner has wifi so you can browse the interwebs while you do it.

Smashfest last night was hype. Up til 4 in the morning.

Tane, your thoughts?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Lolololololol last night was awesome. Except for dildoskull insisting on reading emo threads instead of plehing doubles. Nub.

Marz, your thoughts? Roflroflrofl.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lolololololol last night was awesome. Except for dildoskull insisting on reading emo threads instead of plehing doubles. Nub.

Marz, your thoughts? Roflroflrofl.
Lol yea so fun. My thoughts are that my sleep schedule is now f'd.

Well I'm more worried about getting ***** in the bathroom while washing my hands
Why would we wait for you to go into the bathroom??

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Lolz yeah Marz my sleep schedule got ***** so hard this weekend. MORE NEXT WEEK

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You can just click "Reply" on the 2nd post to quote after typing your response to the first quoted post (but before submitting your post), and it'll add the 2nd quote to the same post so you don't have to double post.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He means you should quote and respond to 2 people in the same post instead of making 2 posts. On this site, double posting is actually infractable (although in local/social threads, like here, they let it slide) so its usually good to try and make a habit of it.

net1234

Smash Ace
For all you melee players, heres something to look at I guess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS4umnklOJg
Idk how to delete posts either xD
He means you should quote and respond to 2 people in the same post instead of making 2 posts. On this site, double posting is actually infractable (although in local/social threads, like here, they let it slide) so its usually good to try and make a habit of it.
did I do it right this time? (Assuming that first reply was to the right person)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Nope. Like this. Click one person you want to quote by clicking on the reply in said post, and it'll post it in for you like this::

Then, you can click the next person like so:
did I do it right this time? (Assuming that first reply was to the right person)
And then you can reply to the next person. Once that's all done, then click on the "Post Reply" button, and it'll post it all in one post.

As for deleting posts, it doesn't look to be readily available currently. Though you can always "Edit" and say what you needed all in one post, and then just state "double post" in the second one, via the Edit button as well.

wangston

Smash Lord
Look what I found out in the street.

What's that you asked?

It's the pizza I gave to ds4 on friday night. It's just sitting out there chilling.

discuss.

net1234

Smash Ace
Nope. Like this. Click one person you want to quote by clicking on the reply in said post, and it'll post it in for you like this::

Then, you can click the next person like so:

And then you can reply to the next person. Once that's all done, then click on the "Post Reply" button, and it'll post it all in one post.

As for deleting posts, it doesn't look to be readily available currently. Though you can always "Edit" and say what you needed all in one post, and then just state "double post" in the second one, via the Edit button as well.
I think I'm ******** cuz none of this is getting n through xD
:confused:

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You can't delete posts. To multi-quote just keep pressing reply on the posts you want and it'll add the quotes for you. You'll just have to sort out what goes where.

There's quote tags that have these boxes [] and you can tell where a person's quote starts and ends from there. If you need help just PM me.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
That's pretty much it. You've pretty well got it there in that last post. That's essentially what's called "multi-quoting". If you need to address multiple things to different people, then you just say what you need to under each post (like how Seph stated, essentially).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What's that you asked?

It's the pizza I gave to ds4 on friday night. It's just sitting out there chilling.

discuss.
What the **** Devon. He gave you free food out of the compassion of his heart, and you just leave it?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'm just not asking about the white stuff on the pizza. There might be more "compassion" than we know here...

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
We left it in the car by mistake when it was sunny so to my standards it wasn't good anymore and threw it out.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Happy to see the scene is doing well. Ran into the mexis at golden corral on Mothers day. That was pretty funny.
Like I always say, I'll have to meet up at one of the smashfests for old time sake. I can bring scrubs if needed.

@mars, best avi ever! lol

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You should have went to Salt Fest! And the Mexi's were in Utah on Mother's Day, huh. I just assumed they didn't go to Salt Fest (the day before Mother's Day) because they were in California at the time, but I guess not.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You should have went to Salt Fest! And the Mexi's were in Utah on Mother's Day, huh. I just assumed they didn't go to Salt Fest (the day before Mother's Day) because they were in California at the time, but I guess not.

They got back on Mother's Day just to see their mom and Id assume they went to Golden Corral with her. But they WERE in Cali during the Salt Fest, that or on their way back from Cali. One of the two.

Top Bottom