• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Safaridor

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I joined a little while ago, and wanted to get a bit more involved in the Utah scene. Right now, I live up in south jordan, but moving down to downtown in about 2 weeks . Looking forward to playing with competitive people, and might be able to bring a few people in the community with me.
TLDR: Hello, I'm new and want to play with better people then those I know.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Hey everyone. I joined a little while ago, and wanted to get a bit more involved in the Utah scene. Right now, I live up in south jordan, but moving down to downtown in about 2 weeks . Looking forward to playing with competitive people, and might be able to bring a few people in the community with me.
First of all we're moving in 4 weeks not two.... 2nd you're too slow....

Are you primarily a Melee or Brawl player?
He's primarily brawl... actually he's only brawl

Safaridor

Smash Rookie
I play mostly Brawl (~5% of melee due to friendlies). I main a G&W (I was at Salt Fest last Saturday), though I have a decent second with Zelda.

First of all we're moving in 4 weeks not two.... 2nd you're too slow....

He's primarily brawl... actually he's only brawl
And you guys are moving in 4 weeks, I'm moving earlier.

Any other questions?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Hey safaridor, nice to see you again! I was one of the TOs that helped call your matches, the one with the blue Nike draw bag and the black headphones.

It was good to see all the new players out at salt fest, and hopefully we'll see you guys and a lot of the newer players at future events.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Duuuuude I live like, right on the border of West Jordan and South Jordan, we should play sometime before you leave.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to transport you. Where are you staying?
TheBuzzSaw! Famous Idaho Young Link legend. Anway, transportation would be much appreciated if it came to that. The address I am staying at is 1150 E Garfield Ave, Salt Lake City 84105. Is ANYONE here down to play Melee/P:M though? Utah scene is starting to scare me a little. I mean I went through that Brawl phase too but c'mon;)

Jk no Brawl hate but I am a lot less likely to show up and show you what the number 5 in Idaho (lol) can do if there is only Brawl. Although ironically I would easily be the number one or two Brawl player in Idaho currently if anyone played it.

Rayn of Utah

Smash Cadet
Whats the age group at these tournaments? I'm only a sophomore but all the smashers i know of are like 20-ish. Hope all these questions aren't annoying
Hey, I recently got here as well. I'm only a sophomore as well, but hey don't sweat it, I'm sure these guys are cool.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
^ Lol items.

So I accidentally left my black zip hoodie at salt fest, did anyone happen to pick it up?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
If I get a couple hours to leave the studio today, I'd totally be down. How late would you be willing to? I might not be able to leave here until like 10 or 11.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
I'm down. and that scaryguy69 or whatever his name is should be in town and he wanted to play some melee or P:M too
hopefully he calls me today I gave him my phone number, where we smashing at? we could do it at my place if people bring setups and lawn chairs or don't mind sitting on the floor

man anybody wanna donate a ***** their couch

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm down to smash late if that's what people prefer. I've got nothin else going on and then Sunday I'm just driving back to Wyoming so I can sleep the whole way.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
No sweat, that's what I was planning on. I'm in Pleasant Grove for the entire day so I'd rather do it in Provo.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
K cool. Anyone else wanna come? I see you on here mars and laughing man.

Laughing man, you've been a member since 05 and never posted and you live in provo? You should come.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Laughing Man used to live in Idaho, and has gone to tournaments in Utah numerous times, even before you entered the scene, Kenny. Didn't realize that he has been lurking in this thread.

Top Bottom