• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
The mexis were in Cali cause me and Rockmix totally didn't go visit them right after salt fest sat night, yup...
The mexis didn't go to salt fest cause they hate smash cause we suck so much balls it's not fun for them
Get over it

r3d d09

Smash Master
Mexis live in Provo or somewhere around there.

PC, I would have gone to Salt Fest, but I worked that Saturday. For working every other Saturday, I'm pretty sure everyone collaborates so whenever there are events that I want to attend, they make sure it's on the Saturday that I work... Every time!

Kenny, I haven't seen you since you've been back. :(

EDIT: I lied, I didn't work that Saturday, think I was selling MTG cards at an event or on a date. One or the other.

Hit me up on facebook when there is a smashfest going on, I'll try to make it.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'll be back in t3h UT next week, I definitely want to smash it up at that point. Who's down to smash on Wednesday?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Pick me!

The following error occurred:

Please enter a message with at least 10 characters.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
We should do this together sometime.

I call Link, and I've got a couple of legit swords sitting up in my room :D

Real ones btw

-Mars-

Smash Hero

wangston

Smash Lord
Yo guys which game is better?

Or:

It's too hard to choose. I never played Super Metroid as a kid but I bought it a few years back and loved it, it's really ****ing amazing. I did however play lttp as a kid so it has a really big nostalgia factor for me. It's hard too choose.

I choose....

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Anybody planning on going to the AZ regional June 22nd? I really wanna go.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
They're not going to have Super Sony Bros. there, so I can't see why you would want to go.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Not sure if serious or trying to be witty. LOL

No, I seriously see no second option. It just goes like this for me:

Yo guys which game is better?

Or:

Anyway, as it appears to be between that and Super Metroid... yeah, definitely hard since they're both VERY different genres. I would have to personally say though that Super Metroid is the better. Very smooth gameplay, GREAT replayability, and just very well done overall. So many of those little secrets to find (not that there isn't in Zelda, just Metroid does it better), and you can always play in a different way when you go through it again.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7

It's showing fine for me, even when you quote it. Not sure why you're not seeing it.

Speaking of Super Metroid, people on the Wii U community...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
It's too hard to choose. I never played Super Metroid as a kid but I bought it a few years back and loved it, it's really ****ing amazing. I did however play lttp as a kid so it has a really big nostalgia factor for me. It's hard too choose.

I choose....

Omg yea DKC 2 was the best.

No, I seriously see no second option. It just goes like this for me:

Anyway, as it appears to be between that and Super Metroid... yeah, definitely hard since they're both VERY different genres. I would have to personally say though that Super Metroid is the better. Very smooth gameplay, GREAT replayability, and just very well done overall. So many of those little secrets to find (not that there isn't in Zelda, just Metroid does it better), and you can always play in a different way when you go through it again.
My man.

I might be down, depends on my money situation

It's showing fine for me, even when you quote it. Not sure why you're not seeing it.

Speaking of Super Metroid, people on the Wii U community...

"Y can't Metroid crawl??" Hahahaha wow.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
It's also $5 for doubles and $10 for singles with no additional fees. Just gas, food and rooming :D

And then I'm pretty keen on attending an OoS event, and this one is at a really good time (right after Spring term is over...woohoo!)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yea I guess they're not the same genre and all that but I had an argument with a friend about it so I was just curious but seems nobody here has played these xD
A generation of people not having tried out either of those games is sad. They're missing out.
As PC said, apples and oranges, but they're the best of their kind.
"Y can't Metroid crawl??" Hahahaha wow.
How did you miss that thread on GAF? :(

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'll be snake. Just gotta go buy some nades and c4, I'll get right on it.

I'd almost be more interested in going to AZ than CO, but I might even be down for both assuming I can make it with work.

Top Bottom