• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
So are these both about the coffee shop or are these literally two different tournies?
These are two different tournaments. The one at the coffee shop is on the 21st. It will be the same games as last time: UMvC3, SF4:AE, SC5, SSBB, MK9, SFxT.

http://www.utahfightcircuit.com/kafe-fight-club.html

Online registration is also available so the brackets can start being made before the event.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah Steve, Chris, Kevin, rocky and Zz are going to co for a concert this weekend. That's why they asked CO to host something and this tourney is basically only for Utah cause they have a big tourney next week with a ton of people from Kansas coming.

:phone:

I See

Smash Apprentice
Are the kansas people coming to our utah tourney next week ? Or are you talking about colorados tourney.

I See

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Steve, Chris, Kevin, rocky and Zz are going to co for a concert this weekend. That's why they asked CO to host something and this tourney is basically only for Utah cause they have a big tourney next week with a ton of people from Kansas coming

___X___

Smash Lord
I'll see what we can do. We're supposed to be in California this weekend, but if we have to, we might just be going to California. To be honest, a lot is in the air right now.
I just need to get facts straight. I'll let you guys know as soon as possible.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Steve, Chris, Kevin, rocky and Zz are going to co for a concert this weekend. That's why they asked CO to host something and this tourney is basically only for Utah cause they have a big tourney next week with a ton of people from Kansas coming

-Mars-

Smash Hero

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'll see what we can do. We're supposed to be in California this weekend, but if we have to, we might just be going to California. To be honest, a lot is in the air right now.
I just need to get facts straight. I'll let you guys know as soon as possible.
AKA, after it's already happened we'll know what's going down. Or went down. You know what, screw past/present tense.

Will talk to wifey about attending the UFC tourney on the 21st. Don't think there should be any problems, but right now my job hunting is taking precedence above everything else ^^;;

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yo guys here's a direct link to the registration page:

http://www.utahfightcircuit.com/registration.html

All you gotta do is put in your name and e-mail so everybody do this so we can get Brawl started ASAP.....our games take like 5-6 minutes each while the other games take like a minute lol.

Also ASLC......how do you guys seed these? Just randomly?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
ASLC, if you need any help with the seeding, getting our rulesets, figuring anything else like that out, Id be happy to help. Im used to it and run tournaments a lot, so I know all the stuff, and I also know all the seeding.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
ASLC, if you need any help with the seeding, getting our rulesets, figuring anything else like that out, Id be happy to help. Im used to it and run tournaments a lot, so I know all the stuff, and I also know all the seeding.
Yo guys here's a direct link to the registration page:

http://www.utahfightcircuit.com/registration.html

All you gotta do is put in your name and e-mail so everybody do this so we can get Brawl started ASAP.....our games take like 5-6 minutes each while the other games take like a minute lol.

Also ASLC......how do you guys seed these? Just randomly?
Zz, we don't mind if you want to help with the Smash tournaments. As far as the brackets are concerned; Devon usually is the one who handles all that stuff since he's the one that got us introduced to the Utah Smash scene.

We actually have one person in charge of each tournament and then some other people helping as well so if you have all the seeding points and stuff that would be great.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
its not really hard at all though
and the UFC has its own standing that i can go by if need be and we have the results pr
so its covered

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Anyone play Melee anymore in the BYU/Provo area? I'm pretty busy most of the time but everyone once in a while I like a good smashing.

Top Bottom