• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Okay, it's official. I'll be attending the UFC tournament. I'm planning on showing up around 1 or so.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Hey, just letting everyone know that we will be having another tournament at the cafe on the 21st of this month. Please visit www.utahfightcircuit.com for all the information. We'd love to have you smashers there again.
Quoting this because I've had multiple people ask me if the tourney was today. It's next week. CO is hosting a tourney just for the mexis today that they're not even going to lol. That should clear up the confusion.

:phone:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Don't listen to Yaz, he sucks. He lost to my Peach in melee, and that's saying something.

Then again, this was also several several months back, and was just a quick "I'll take you on" match for kicks and giggles. But seriously, he sucks.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, about the tournament coming up, how are you with set ups? I know a lot of people with PS3's and Xbox 360's but not so much with wii's. I have one and I know a few other people with them but that's not the main problem, it's t.v.'s. Everyone I know plays their console on a monitor which we all know the wii does not support. I can get wii's for you guys to play on but t.v.'s are another story.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I have a TV I can bring, and I know we can get at least a few more. Most people who bring TVs also bring Wii setups, so that should give us at least 3 or so at minimum. Although, I can only bring a TV cuz my Wii isnt working atm, so if you could bring a Wii or two just in case as backup, that would be awesome! Just make sure they have the stages and characters unlocked for brawl otherwise they arent really too helpful haha.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Why would you say:

Ill try to talk them into it, I really wanna go.
If there was no hope!

STOP BEING A TEASE AND LET'S JUST MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR THE SAKE OF A SUPER LARGE HYPE TOURNAMENT!

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
The schedule for the July 21st ranbat has changed. Please check the website for the updated schedule, basically everything has been changed to start a half hour early. www.utahfightcircuit.com

We'll also be bringing an updated wii for you guys just in case and if there's anything lese we can do to help, please let us know.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So I see three people that want to go

LOOKS LIKE A CARPOOL IMO

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill go to RJ's Thursday, and also LETS GO TO CO THIS WEEKEND, KANSAS WILL BE THERE TOO!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
How we gonna get there ZZ?

And how am I gonna see Dark Knight Rises if i'm driving to COlorado?

Edit: Yea we really need to support our local scene atm since this is the first legit tournament series we've had since like.................................Game Haven?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
After awhile you just learn to ignore DS4, hes kind of an emo.
after awhile you just start ignoring ZZ he's kind of a furry
lol yea that's not happening
How we gonna get there ZZ?

And how am I gonna see Dark Knight Rises if i'm driving to COlorado?

Edit: Yea we really need to support our local scene atm since this is the first legit tournament series we've had since like.................................Game Haven?
and yea this is exactly what im saying
marz knows whats up

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
After awhile you tend to ignore Tsuteto, he's kind of a loser.

Wait...

Also, I will not be bringing anything setup wise, as I will be biking the block and a half that this is from me.

:phone:

Staz

Smash Lord
I think I'm gonna finally show up this Saturday. But I might have to leave pretty early, maybe I'll just get some casuals in.

LOL

if anyone cares.

after awhile, you tend to ignore staz, he's kind of a loser.

Top Bottom