• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Blah. Anybody wanna smash today (*I DO NOT PLAY MELEE*)? Call/text me (801) 228-7211. I'm bored as hell.

helenkeller

Smash Rookie
well tomarrow im free for some smash i live on base but will take mars and his bro to sl need info tonight
text me 8017910090

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
for those that didn't know Anand was at collision IV yesterday
he did well in dubz but not so well in singles :(
lost to malcom then Orion
iirc he was on stream for dubz

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I have a house, and I USED to have a car.

Then old senile lady happened and Devon buffered DK uair.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
pfffffffffffffff arthur needs an amazing assist otherwise Doom-Morrigan ***** him

dettadeus

Smash Lord
smash something at gameshack confirmed for saturday, what time works best for you guys? Our stuff usually starts between 11 and 1, but since our last tourney ended up going pretty long with OoS people, more entrants than normal and an extra side event (P:M), it would probably be better to start earlier.

Also I wanna try OverSwarm's pools-only thing :3

And who all is coming, just out of curiosity?

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Hey, just letting everyone know that we will be having another tournament at the cafe on the 21st of this month. Please visit www.utahfightcircuit.com for all the information. We'd love to have you smashers there again.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
smash something at gameshack confirmed for saturday, what time works best for you guys? Our stuff usually starts between 11 and 1, but since our last tourney ended up going pretty long with OoS people, more entrants than normal and an extra side event (P:M), it would probably be better to start earlier.

Also I wanna try OverSwarm's pools-only thing :3

And who all is coming, just out of curiosity?
Hey, just letting everyone know that we will be having another tournament at the cafe on the 21st of this month. Please visit www.utahfightcircuit.com for all the information. We'd love to have you smashers there again.
So are these both about the coffee shop or are these literally two different tournies?

Top Bottom