• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
Highlight from this past saturday, shoutout to @Logos for going balls deep

Last edited:

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
So the Best Buy Smash 4 is confirmed to be on the 11th and 14th at the Sandy location. This should finally be my chance to meet people from the Utah smash scene. Which day are you nerds planning on going for this?

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
sorry. Which day are you DORKS planning on going to this? (Not like I'm trying to offend anyone btw just what I call my fellow gamers) I'll be there for sure Saturday but may get work off for Wednesday if that's when more people are going

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
But really, we need to, as a thread, really get a good idea of who is going to Evo and how we're all getting there (for example, figure out carpooling and housing).
I think it's a running trend in this thread that whenever someone has anything valuable to say and/or discuss, everyone non-verbally agrees to completely ignore it in favor of gifs, reaction pics, and ****talk.

Also, I'm planning on going to Evo with my cousin. Not completely sure on housing or transportation but our tickets are purchased and we have time off work.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Guys I created a Utah stats thread for reference and whatnot.

Please visit and add your name to the locator. Also, bookmark, watch, etc and keep it in circulation here for people who request results and other info.

Also, TOs - if you'd prefer to post your results to that page and have me update the information accordingly then I'm willing to do that. I check smashboards at least once a day.

http://smashboards.com/threads/utah...lts-locator-tools-ranking-speculation.356638/

Top Bottom