• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
well theres that tournament june 13th in st geezy if anyone wants to know more then lemme know

Last edited:

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
@ Roguay Roguay are you in provo area? i'll be moving down there in the fall and i really enjoyed our matches (even if it was pretty one-sided lullll) and am curious why you think i should main falco?

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
i totally wud have daired there 2

whos goin 2 the fest today. im wondering if it worth the drive
They interviewed him later and he said wanted to do a fullhop bair and got a shorthop dair instead. Or he wanted the short hop anyway and just got a dair instead of a bair. Either way he wanted a bair and not a dair.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Lol 2 hrs later

Pumpinz message me your number

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i find it hilarious that zz still advocates playing super sony bros
that game made a worse impression on me than halo3 and brawl, and that's quite a statement lol

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
neumont vids are up. same place where the salt fest vids were.

also, since summer is here, i'll probably be rock climbing a lot so if anyone wants to learn/join me, let me know. i have a bunch of extra gear. utah has some of the best climbing in the united states, so take advantage of it while you're still here ;-).

Supersonic159

Smash Rookie
If anyone's looking for smashers to play with in SLC hit me up, we're only playing Brawl before the release of SSB4 however.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
neumont vids are up. same place where the salt fest vids were.

also, since summer is here, i'll probably be rock climbing a lot so if anyone wants to learn/join me, let me know. i have a bunch of extra gear. utah has some of the best climbing in the united states, so take advantage of it while you're still here ;-).
To everyone:

Some of these vids are quarter finals and up so they should be interesting to watch.

Also... I'd like to upload these to my youtube so they'd be more permanent... if people remember the names of who played.... tell me so i can get more detail. Some of them i know like i can tell who some of the brawl players are but i don't know most of them.

Last edited:

Shylock

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-1943-0839
To everyone:

Some of these vids are quarter finals and up so they should be interesting to watch.

Also... I'd like to upload these to my youtube so they'd be more permanent... if people remember the names of who played.... tell me so i can get more detail. Some of them i know like i can tell who some of the brawl players are but i don't know most of them.
*Spoiler* I was the Roy XD
But seriously I remember my fights with the black Marth were against Ken Neth on FD and FoD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I can't view them on my phone, but I can tell that most of the black marth without a tag matches in both Melee and pm are me.

@ N nqztv Thanks for going through the effort to record and upload all of those.

Last edited:
Top Bottom