• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
hope everyone is able to enjoy memorial day! the neumont videos are ready to be uploaded so this is a last call to download/view the salt fest vids. well, not really the last call since i'll have them on my local hdd, but i'll be taking them off the google drive to swap them out with the neumont vids after memorial day, so get them while it's convenient!

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
hope everyone is able to enjoy memorial day! the neumont videos are ready to be uploaded so this is a last call to download/view the salt fest vids. well, not really the last call since i'll have them on my local hdd, but i'll be taking them off the google drive to swap them out with the neumont vids after memorial day, so get them while it's convenient!
do i have any matches recorded?

の 。の Felon

Smash Cadet
NNID
tjaketheman
And someone left a blue and black wiimote with a transformer guy on it. Who's is it cause i'd like to give it back

That's mine thanks ha ha it's the last one standing. If you could hold onto it until the next fest or something(I won't be there tomorrow) that would be awesome. I hate asking people to take care of my **** so if not that's cool too!

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
That's mine thanks ha ha it's the last one standing. If you could hold onto it until the next fest or something(I won't be there tomorrow) that would be awesome. I hate asking people to take care of my **** so if not that's cool too!
i'll try to get it to you some how

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i'd make a post about not memeing up the forums but i'm gunna be unsubscribing from the thread soon so do as you pls my nignogs

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm done Zz.

Its usually one night thing with me anyways

Top Bottom