• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Anybody up for a fest tonight?

Also, @ Tomacawk Tomacawk I could prolly host a fest on Thursday if you want.

Last edited:

BlackL1ght

Smash Cadet
Are the Neumont results posted anywhere? I had to leave early (I was out anyway, but still interested).

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
For some reason it left me. But I also learned to do meditation and stuff. It helped.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
just so everyone knows, everyone has edit rights on that smashvids folder, so you can share it with yourself so it shows up in your drive or rename the files. so feel free to rename the files with the names of the players!

@Ken Neth do you have an iphone 4 or earlier? if so, then my encoding settings probably won't work, so in the future, i'll be sure to encode in a way that's compatible with the earlier iphones. but if you have the google drive app on your phone, you should still be able to view the vids through that app since it encodes video uploads to play through their youtube player. my roommate with an iphone 4 can view the vids fine that way.

Epidemic

Smash Rookie
Yo, What is the next thing happening? I'm busy a lot of days but I want to get into the PM tourney scene, I want to check how good I am against better people

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Goddammit. I thought I grabbed it. I'm not home right now so I can't know for sure. Why do you think it's mine?
It just looks like yours with all the scratches from what I remember at your fests. It also has a gray memory card if that belongs to you. My TO partner says he found it by the place where you had your setup... I'm not sure so just double check if you have it or not when you get home

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
easy way to determine if it's tane's wii: turn it on. if it sounds like it's trying to commit mechanical seppuku, it's tane's ;-).

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
It just looks like yours with all the scratches from what I remember at your fests. It also has a gray memory card if that belongs to you. My TO partner says he found it by the place where you had your setup... I'm not sure so just double check if you have it or not when you get home
Alright thanks dude. I'll check in a few. And yeah, nq is right on the money. My wii always sounds like it's ****in constipated.

Also, if anyone is interested in a fest at my place, we have a new guy (The Pope, who was at fanx) coming. I'm free now and all night. So drop by whenever.

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
to anyone interested in a fest at tanes, go tomorrow instead because that's my probable last time smashing here and i can't go today
or go today and tmrw or something

Epidemic

Smash Rookie
Where is err'body from? I'm from Layton area and most everywhere except way south Utah is where I'm down for any tourneys or fests in that area

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
I'm in Layton, over by Mountain View Elementary if you know where that is. @ -Mars- -Mars- and his brother are around the corner from me as well.

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I'm in Nerd town on main st... are population consists of 399 neck beards and 1 girl who also has a neckbeard

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
im located inside each and every one of you
All the shame
All the Guilt
All this regret
That's me!
Inside of you

Last edited:

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
neumont vids are up. same place where the salt fest vids were.

also, since summer is here, i'll probably be rock climbing a lot so if anyone wants to learn/join me, let me know. i have a bunch of extra gear. utah has some of the best climbing in the united states, so take advantage of it while you're still here ;-).
I'm really down for this

Epidemic

Smash Rookie
Oh, BTW, I'm that Broliftic's brother if u guys even still remember him, I will probs go w/ him if I'm available, Iwill money match anyone at PM, Marth and Falcon all the way

net1234

Smash Ace
Alright thanks dude. I'll check in a few. And yeah, nq is right on the money. My wii always sounds like it's ****in constipated.

Also, if anyone is interested in a fest at my place, we have a new guy (The Pope, who was at fanx) coming. I'm free now and all night. So drop by whenever.
50/50 chance ill show at like 8:00

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Smash at my place, now. The Pope (new Ness player) is already here, and it will go as late as people want.

Also, super Wario you do have my wii.

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Everyone should go to Evo, since I'll be there =D.

Also, if things go keikaku doori, I'll be in Utah just before. My Fox is next level, been training under a waterfall. Accepting all 20XX challenges.

net1234

Smash Ace
Everyone should go to Evo, since I'll be there =D.

Also, if things go keikaku doori, I'll be in Utah just before. My Fox is next level, been training under a waterfall. Accepting all 20XX challenges.
see u there m8. U Entering?

Top Bottom