• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
i messaged him on his fb he said he's probably not coming. he said he hadnt even heard of it until about a week ago
*facepalm* I talked with him about it back in January. I dropped the ball a bit in not following up, but my john is a pretty damn good one around that time. The biggest hurdle would still be housing though.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
From personal experience, he's manageable if you're smart about it.

But yes, he's that bad.

Don't give him alcohol, have pre-planned and prepared meals, and have activities scheduled for every hour of the day. Don't ask him to do anything, only give him direct orders and tell him what you're going to do before you do it.

Then you should be fine. Also, use plastic liner on whatever he sleeps on (LOL).

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
adlp

Hey adlp

Hey

Corneria is spelled 'eria' but in your title you spell it 'aria'

Hey yeah so yeah

Yeah

adlp I just wanted to maybe mention

About your spelling

pls

Tuesday

Smash Ace
'twas a shoutout to Aria.

EDIT: The Animation, not the player.

Last edited:

Smoom77

Smash Master
Hehe I'm super excited because I'm starting at BYU in June! Ready to smash. What game is biggest in Provo/BYU? I play all but 64

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
From personal experience, he's manageable if you're smart about it.

But yes, he's that bad.

Don't give him alcohol, have pre-planned and prepared meals, and have activities scheduled for every hour of the day. Don't ask him to do anything, only give him direct orders and tell him what you're going to do before you do it.

Then you should be fine. Also, use plastic liner on whatever he sleeps on (LOL).
This is accurate.

BlackL1ght

Smash Cadet
Hehe I'm super excited because I'm starting at BYU in June! Ready to smash. What game is biggest in Provo/BYU? I play all but 64
Get in touch with Quark, the Scifi/Fantasy club down there. They do Semester-long Round Robin tournies. fairly casual, but it was a blast when I went there.

Top Bottom