• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
After i prereggistered for Brawl at Salt Fest like last year, there was a whopping 1 person registered for Brawl.

Whooooo

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
We got some housing, I was just trying to make contingencies. Smashing with Vegas all night sounds tight doe -.-
Friday night they're not getting in till super late, but if you wanted to come here Saturday or Sunday night to smash with them you're more than welcome. There's plenty of space for as many people that want to crash here, as long as people don't mind sleeping on soft carpet if there's too many.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
sup guys @ aRes_fuRy aRes_fuRy and i are fostering the southern utah smash community (30+ ppl in the fb group already) and we're having our first fest at my house in Cedar this saturday.

things are lookin good down here so far!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
sup guys @ aRes_fuRy aRes_fuRy and i are fostering the southern utah smash community (30+ ppl in the fb group already) and we're having our first fest at my house in Cedar this saturday.

Man you've done what I could not do while I was down there

net1234

Smash Ace
@ Jekyll Jekyll I can totally host a fest on that day. That sounds hella fun. Who's in?

@ Tsuteto Tsuteto send me your number via Facebook, I can't even tell you how many times I've needed it lol. Also, will you need help setting up **** on Friday night? I'd be happy to help if the fest hasn't started. And I have 2 CRTs to bring.
imin

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
@ Ken Neth Ken Neth I was referring to the fact that smashers aren't exactly known for their outstanding hygiene. Nothing against you, I swear.

Is anyone looking for a doubles partner for either Melee or P:M? I'd be down to participate if someone was looking to. I'll be playing Sheik, if that matters at all.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
C

Can I do this with you too? I'm just a scrub at melee
I do need to learn the Jiggs MU... but idk if I'll even have the money to MM you as well. I already wanna MM Toma this weekend. SF plus the scheduled MMs plus Neumont is a lot for a high schooler's pay check to handle lol

Tomacawk

Smash Master
alright i woke up at 630 pm today so i gota get my **** together for salt fest, it may be a repeat of last year where i show up having been up since the day before LMAO

what af ucking disaster

tane what time is **** going down at your place it may align with my schedule

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
alright i woke up at 630 pm today so i gota get my **** together for salt fest, it may be a repeat of last year where i show up having been up since the day before LMAO

what af ucking disaster

tane what time is **** going down at your place it may align with my schedule
I can make some hot milk for you, tuck you into bed, and read you a story to help you fall asleep tomorrow...

Also... not sure if people have already planned fests for tomorrow but does anyone wanna hang out at Neumont? If somebody else is already planned a fest I'll just go there instead.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
1:15, if everything goes according to plan.
I'll probably show up at your place within an hour of that.
I'm not gonna be off of work until 3:30...prolly shoulda mentioned that earlier haha. Sorry dude. I'll be home at 4 unless by the grace of The Lord himself I am able to get off early. :/

TO ALL PEOPLE INTERESTED IN MY UNDOUBTEDLY GANGSTA FEST

Don't come until 4, unless otherwise stated by a representative of my gangsta estate

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
is there anyone in the provo/orem area who wants to go up together to salt lake to drop off tvs to salt fest and maybe go to @ T Tane 's place to smash?

Jekyll

Smash Ace

what af ucking disaster
You'd better start resting up, bro. We need you to be the defender that SLC needs...or the one it deserves...
I don't think there's a difference in this situation as long as you DEFEND THIS HOUSE

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
Haven't made specific plans, so we can go whenever it works for you. I'm only bringing one TV, but I figured if anyone else wanted to take their TV up, then we can consolidate into one vehicle to save on gas. No need to take multiple 2 ton machines to transport a single TV each when you can fit multiple in a single vehicle ;-).

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Will everyone who is somewhat sure they will be coming to my fest tonight please let me know either on here or via text? (Text preferred because I'm working)

801 228 72won1

aRes_fuRy

Smash Cadet

I seriously can't believe we have gathered this many people so far within a couple of days!

Top Bottom