• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
Haven't made specific plans, so we can go whenever it works for you. I'm only bringing one TV, but I figured if anyone else wanted to take their TV up, then we can consolidate into one vehicle to save on gas. No need to take multiple 2 ton machines to transport a single TV each when you can fit multiple in a single vehicle ;-).
3:30 good for you?

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
Might have to be a little later for me. I'll text you a little later when I'm heading over.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
@ Tsuteto Tsuteto do you still need me to bring a CRT? My family threw mine out cause I've got a "fancy thin one" according to them. I'll just go to the DI if you need me to. I'll have to do it eventually anyways.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
@ Tsuteto Tsuteto do you still need me to bring a CRT? My family threw mine out cause I've got a "fancy thin one" according to them. I'll just go to the DI if you need me to. I'll have to do it eventually anyways.
No one will ever understand us...

Why do you keep that old thing... no one uses it.

I have it because it doesn't lag when I play melee

Their face = ????

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
We'll see what happens tonight. There is quite a few coming at the least
I'm coming pretty much as soon as the doors open so if you need any more let me know and i'll bring my setup with me.

Also... you should like... sponsor people under Gamer's Abbey at some point...

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You'd better start resting up, bro. We need you to be the defender that SLC needs...or the one it deserves...
I don't think there's a difference in this situation as long as you DEFEND THIS HOUSE
I bet he would want his payback by beating you. Especially since you are now technically an "invader", despite your absence in the NorCal scene, that he needs to fend off.
Also... you should like... sponsor people under Gamer's Abbey at some point...
He's already ahead of you there...

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
A few people that you'll just have to see when the day comes, I guess. :p

Speaking of NorCal, Salt Fest's defending champion from there, @omgwtfToph, won't be making it back to defend his title. :(

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I forgot yaz is a melee player... forgive me... and I didn't know ken neth played melee I just knew him as a brawl player

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
To any and all potential fest-ers:

I am just now driving home from Brigham city. Without traffic I can do that drive in less than 45 minutes but there will probably be a lot wih all of this ****ing construction combined with the number of Handitards that for some reason happen to own and drive a car. So if you're planning on 4, I would say that 4:30 is now the safest bet for when you should arrive.

tl;dr
**** you, read it.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Thought i'd have some fun with the new villager. I tried making a gif but GIMP isn't cooperating

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Jekyll and Andrew are here. Come on over people.

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
To those dropping off TVs, had to run out for a minute to grab a bite. As a reminder, if you are bringing it tomorrow morning, TELL ME AND BE THERE BEFORE 9 AM. I don't want to mess with this coming late ****. If you bring it late, I revoke the $3 I'm paying you

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
@ T Tane Thanks for hosting the fest man! I was having a lot of fun hanging out with both the melee and the brawl guys and I really wish I could have stayed longer... but education called and I had to answer. We need to have these fests more often!

To everyone else:
Watch out tomorrow cause the Doc Train got no breaks! I'm a send you all to the emergency room and there's a long waiting time cause it's gonna be full!
Tomacawk and yaz got nothin' on me :demon:

And to the Brawl players: i can't enter brawl due to school work so yal lucky you don't have to deal with me but you better watch out for my money matches. I'm looking at you Devon... same goes to Mars and Ken Neth. And I didn't forget about you Tsu! I got a grudge with you and I ain't holding back!

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Gamers Abbey sponsoring Ken4Neth and Sexy Yaz
These two are only being sponsored for Brawl. Yaz was never sponsored for Melee (although he should have been sponsored for Melee as well), but I guess it works out that he didn't in the end. Others are getting sponsored for Melee, though.
Isn't Yaz like top three in Utah in Melee? Especially without Jekyll, toma, Tues?
Yaz is top-3 even when those people are included. And Tuesday wasn't even top-5, IMO, so it doesn't even matter regardless.

Also, seriously about Yaz working tomorrow? Yaz bailing out on Melee makes me sad. :(

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Why do people keep bringing me up like I'm relevant lol, even when I'm in state.

Probably just because I played the noobs more often than the actual top players haha.

Also, forever 1-0 in tourney vs Yaz =P #rekt

Top Bottom