• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
For hose who don't know or are to lazy to search:

K found it... they'll be starting melee at 2:00 (their time I'm assuming so 3:00 for us) on LevelUpLive2

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Game Vault
2671 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Definitely! Be sure to catch Ogden's next week, and Gamer's Abbey's one on the 22nd in Orem!

Also, smash fest at RJs. That is all

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I got knocked out by Ken and a Peach whose name I forget. Played a ton of friendlies with everyone, though.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
My guess for that rating would be Tomasucks

So you played Ken for your first set?

Oh and I'm a frequent on Ken's stream... I'll make sure to ask about you.

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Uhhh there are guys here that are better and guys who are worse. I could see Toma beating Ken, though. Shroomed was in my pool.

If you ask Ken about me he will say I suck lol.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ty tuesday i was watching ken on stream and also thought i could beat him
there's in fact quite a few top 16 placers that I think I can beat, I'm getting bloodthirsty for my first national now..

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
I'm no where as skilled to beat anyone here **** oh well OH! Pokemon season 1 is on Netflix yay! There goes my life

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Tuesday... are you in the crowd? Cause I'm trying to find you.

Edit:
DAMMIT SHROOMED! FINALLY YOU PICK DOC!!!!

Edit2:
Aww... us doc mains still believe in you shroomed!

Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude, those last few sets with S2J, SFAT, and Westballz were out of this world, man. They've all gotten so good lately.

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
SoCal ftw! Suck it NorCal! GG NorCal.

@ Support. Support.
Shroomed is the reason why I stick with doc... just watching his matches and the way he plays just shows how well doc can be played. I'm a little disappointed in his set against axe... I feel like he could have done better. That and he's playing a lot of sheik now.

Edit:
@ Meleeruler Meleeruler
I just realized how hype next weekend is going to be... We got Encounter 2 and we got ROM7... so much hype.

S2J getting that kill on WestBalls with the Falcon's side B was the Highlight of the tourney for me

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Weird that none of the top players were there. M2K likes goes to everything with a big enough attendance. And doesn't Mango and Dr. PP live in SoCal?

Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mango moved to Ohio, and PeePee lives in one of the Virginias. Which sucks for Mango because now he has nobody to play. But it was nice to not see one of the big 5 at a major for once; it gave use some really close sets between everyone.

Superw0rri0 said:
S2J getting that kill on WestBalls with the Falcon's side B was the Highlight of the tourney for me
Definitely the hypest thing of the entire tournament.

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah that slam dunk was so ****ing hype, i was talking to my friend on steam during the game and we both started spamming all caps when it happened

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yo, guys. I'm really happy for you; I'mma let you continue. But I've got a poster now for y'all for the Gamer's Abbey tournament coming up. Here you go.

Attachments

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
hmm... i'm disappointed... i dont think i'll be able to go... i think i'm leaving for cali at the beginning of that week.

Can i enter and play my matches over netplay :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom