• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Remioli

Smash Journeyman

Also there is a smash tourney tomorrow at byu. It's a $5 dollar fee. all the money goes to charity. THERE ARE NO PRIZES!!! You just get the pride of winning. This will be a scrubfest, but they play with tourney rules. It's start's at 5:30 and it's the the wilkinson center on BYU campus in "The Wall" a mormon "bar/venue" on the first floor in the south east corner of the wilkinson center.

"CARE WEEK VIDEO GAMES
5:00pm - 7:30pm - Care Week Video Games: The event is a joint effort between the Allied Health Club and Quark, the scifi and fantasy clubs respectively. A single $5 donation to Primary Children's Hospital is appreciated. Super Smash Brothers, Mario Cart, and even classic Super Smash Brothers will be on the Wall big screens for your enjoyment."

Afterwards there will be a smashfest at my place.

Also bust a nut.
If I go, I'll wear my Utes football jersey and bring PBR for everyone.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Nice job adlp! Wish I could be there to greet them. You should make them come to the one on the 22nd as well
i hope i can make yours too but i cant predict my future accurately for more than 2 weeks at a time. i will ask them if theyll be down to go.

also i was wondering how many guys do you need to compete in crew battles

also also i was wondering for the march 8th tourney it costs $8 right but does that mean we can compete in singles for every single smash title?

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
i hope i can make yours too but i cant predict my future accurately for more than 2 weeks at a time. i will ask them if theyll be down to go.

also i was wondering how many guys do you need to compete in crew battles

also also i was wondering for the march 8th tourney it costs $8 right but does that mean we can compete in singles for every single smash title?
p sure it's $3 venue fee, and $5 for each event you enter, with doubles $10/team.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Crew battles can be any size so long as both teams are even, although most use 5 players on each team give or take 1 or 2.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hi guys, new to the area, can't wait to bring all my friends and play all the local players
can anybody tell me where this tournament or whatever on 3/8 is at?

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
So we're not doing the Tomocawk vs The World crew battle from last time?

Let's get it set in stone which crews we're actually doing.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Smash fest tonight at Game Vault come hangout and play smash starts at 4 melee brawl 64 pm will all be there yes i have all the Smash games goml

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Unfortunately I have a date tonight.

(Not really unfortunate!)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pikachu is overhyped in 64. Sure hes the best, but hes nowhere near as dominant as people like to think he is.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Pikachu is overhyped in 64. Sure hes the best, but hes nowhere near as dominant as people like to think he is.
The most dominant character in 64 is whoever Isai is playing at the time.

Top Bottom