• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Guys BigK is online. He's gonna let us know about a tournament that isn't at
Game Vault
2671 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401

give him some respect! (But in all seriousness good luck!)

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Yo! Anyone got a spare or broken controller I can have my controller is on it's last legs and my tri wing isn't here yet. . .

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Yo! Anyone got a spare or broken controller I can have my controller is on it's last legs and my tri wing isn't here yet. . .
I got an extra controller that I can lend to you for the tournament but that's the best I can do : /

If you're willing to spend some money and hopefully get a little lucky... I managed to get a black controller off amazon for like... $13 and It shipped in 2 days.

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i dont have a tri wing screwdriver but i have a small flathead that works
i can bring it to the next trny if you still need 1

IIKahl DrogoII

Smash Rookie
My brother, I and a couple of friends have been playin smash every weekend for the past 6 weeks. We are terrible but it's fun to get together and play. If anyone gets bored and wants to play you can always come and teach us a thing or two. Currently we have been playing Project M and are starting to like it more and more. We also have melee.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
My brother, I and a couple of friends have been playin smash every weekend for the past 6 weeks. We are terrible but it's fun to get together and play. If anyone gets bored and wants to play you can always come and teach us a thing or two. Currently we have been playing Project M and are starting to like it more and more. We also have melee.
We got a tournament coming up this weekend... you guys can come over, learn, and have fun. These tournaments are always a blast.

2671 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
We got a tournament coming up this weekend... you guys can come over, learn, and have fun. These tournaments are always a blast.

2671 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401
I don't understand as to where this is at. Could you be more specific please?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
New posters are going to come into here and think that we are all idiots with no sense of direction.
How would getting a broken controller from someone else solve your problem of having a near-broken controller?

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Game Vault
2671 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401
How would getting a broken controller from someone else solve your problem of having a near-broken controller?
Broken controllers have parts that can be used to fix other controllers. It's like recycling but not really.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
But he says he doesn't have a tri-wing, yet, so getting a broken one won't be of much help. And how he worded it, it seemed like he won't need to get another controller from someone else once he's gotten the tri-wing.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
See, this wouldn't be a problem if y'all had been posting the evet page link instead of just the address.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Oh support.... I do have a controller that I can give you. It's a black controller. The rubber is missing on the control stick, the ends of the handle are chipped off a bit and c-stick doesn't work ( I abused the hell out of it :( ) everything else works perfectly though.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
If you don't have a replacement toggle, a small water balloon is a decent quick fix for a bare control stick.

Also, I won't be able to bring a setup this Saturday; someone stole mine at SCR while I was playing my pool matches =/

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Damn.... that sucks dude.

Edit:
Yo @ Tuesday Tuesday
Watching kens stream and I asked about you... He said you were fun to play/talk with and you played well.

The amount of jealousy grows yet again! :mad:

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey, opened up a poll in my event for the 22nd about including Project M Doubles. I'm all for it, will just need to mess some things around a bit, and requires people giving up TVs right away when needed :p

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I've got a spare one you can have, no worries on that. Also have an extra Wii, but it doesn't read Brawl -.- Well, it does, it's just on and off.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Nah, I still got 2 wiis and 3 cubes so I'm good on that front. Just memory card issues =/ and at most I'd just need to borrow one until I can pick up another.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Hey guys I have some terrible news. I will be leaving the smash community I don't have the skill to hang with any of our players and yeah, so no tourney on the 8th at
Game Vault
2671 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84401

Wish you guys the best In The future

Lol JK!! Have a great Tuesday night :3

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
At first I was like "what? does this mean there's no tourney?" Then I read "I don't have the skill to hang with any of our players" and then I face palmed

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
If we were to do it at my place, there wouldn't be many people able to come. I was hoping maybe someone would be down to host. I'll probably ask RJ

Top Bottom