• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Rumor has it that Encounter 2 is happening on March 8th, yeah SuppRT is finally getting off his ass and deciding to throw another kick ass tourny! And Smash64 Brawl PM and Melee are going to be there. But it's only a rumor though I heard that it was confirmed too, yeah who knows that could be another rumor.:troll:

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Rumor has it that Encounter 2 is happening on March 8th, yeah SuppRT is finally getting off his *** and deciding to throw another kick *** tourny! And Smash64 Brawl PM and Melee are going to be there. But it's only a rumor though I heard that it was confirmed too, yeah who knows that could be another rumor.:troll:
Don't expect me to be there then. I already have something else planned.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Anyone who wants to smash (any game) let me know! (916) 370-3379 I'm super bored. I just moved too so I can't host it but I'll drive

Edit: only got till 8

Last edited:

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
honestly i like leffen. i know hes seen as a **** or whatever but he's honest and he's a good player. glad he won b.e.a.s.t. but i wish it were closer between him and AR

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Smashfest at RJs mansion tomorrow starting at 3.

Confirmed attendees:

RJ
Sam
Tim
RJs wood eating dogs
Rjs leftover McDonalds
Random homeless guy in the backroom

Address is 2522 horseshoe circle Dr. South Jordan, UT, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy.

No Jews Plz.

Thanks.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
can i google map that from the Andromeda Galaxy?
i have to leave now if i want to make it

Dear DeathKingSuarez,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums for Minor Trolling (1 points, 7 days). If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

Utah Thread - Tournament THIS Saturday (Jan 25th) in Ogden
http://smashboards.com/posts/16360844/

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,

the Smash World Forums staff
IDGAF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Someone is a tryhard LOL

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Maybe consider trying not to scare other members away.

But y'know, complain about the infraction publicly, I'm sure that will help you.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Warning Received
look at this guy acting like he knows the scene
those 2 in specific are not new but rather established
u noob

and i wouldn't be the first to quote their own infraction
now would I???
ahh ****

Tomacawk

Smash Master
im a big fan of infraction quoting, it's sort of a badge of honor to some folk
also this mod's a lot better than most mods ive encountered tbh
this is not your average mod

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Devon, I'll say this once, because I'm not the only one sick of your attitude here. Get real with yourself. Grow up, and stop being the **** that even you yourself admit to being as soon as you're on here. You're better than this, we have all seen it IN PERSON. Sometimes your humor is accepted, most of the time it gets brushed to the side.

Again, grow up, get over yourself. Else you'll find very quickly that you do not get the respect that you can easily have, and it'll only cause you to dwindle further down this self destructive cycle you've caused by yourself. </lecture>

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Perhaps, perhaps not. But your vying for attention could be done so much better than the childish antics you employ, and I'm not afraid to call you out on it.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Xxmaybe u just need to change your point of viewXx

yo this is xXDancingFighterG666Xx
giving some tips
its not bad if you don't get caught
write that down little ones

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
My advice would still stand to you, sir. Grow up, stop being the selfish child you have portrayed yourself as. In whatever brief conversations I have had with you, it is completely able to be seen you have that capability of gaining true respect, but refuse to do so for whatever crappy reasons you have.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Ok. @ Death Arcana Death Arcana

I have decided that infractions aren't really working on you at all. Therefore from this point forward one screw up and I will have you temporarily roombanned from Regional Zones. (These bans aren't just "oh a week", they're "oh a few months")

This is your one and only warning. You are free to talk about smash, Utah, social lives, anything really, however if you post even one more negative post, troll, flame (to ANY member, not just new or old) or otherwise break the rules of site, then I will request a roomban on you.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
@tsu
lolol go back to drinking your fluoridated water and buying your way into whatever you believe in

idgaf about the opinions of a select few people
thats why i act like my true self here
i would troll everyone and anyone irl if i could

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I will let your above post slide because you probs posted at the same time as me.

But seriously, shape up, or ship out.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
so why am i still here then????

who are again Zzgashi? u must be new here
cause ive never heard of that name before

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Yikes later. I'll miss you, TrollKing "u mad bro?" Suarez.

EDIT: RIP in peach.

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
right Tuesday?
the worst thing ive done today is just piss of a lolmod
and get a furry mad
edit: make that 2 furries

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Aerodrome officially best mod AU.

Also, I just now noticed your name is Aerodrome and not Aerodome lol. ALL THIS TIME I NEVER SAW THAT SECOND R!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

Also, I just now noticed your name is Aerodrome and not Aerodome lol. ALL THIS TIME I NEVER SAW THAT SECOND R!
The unseen R is the deadliest.

I would be ok with Aerodome but it sounds lame. Idk drome sounds wayyy cooler than dome.

Tuesday

Smash Ace

Hey, why are there only 5 Pokémon in your party? Where's the sixt--

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.

Top Bottom