• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Little macs gonna be good in the right hands, but I can see him being not amazing because of the recovery. Depending on how big a part recovery plays in this version of course

Edit: Devon you can come over if ya want, I don't got gas money to drive all over the place right now

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yooo me and beekeeper brought the pain in some halo 1 tonight
the 360 no scopes are ****in real

tane host a fest and get me high as balls on hookah pls

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I liked Halo 2 multiplayer the most. I felt the tech exploits gave it a very interesting and fun mechanic.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
******* cant handle my bxb and quadshot RT X RT Y Y RT X RT

also halo ce pistol is legit, 3sk was so satisfying but im gonna have to go with halo 2 with the best multiplayer

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i also prefer halo 2 but i haven't found anybody who lans this game since halo 3 and mlg killed it (i be mad still)
doesn't mean halo 1 isn't mega legit
i had a ****in first shot headshot on a camo guy on damny earlier, feels good man
also spawned being shot at, switched to my pistol, and 3 shotted dat migga
man what a dope game furreal. shoutouts to beekeeper.

serious question, too. i was talking to the local players about maybe hosting a halo 1 tournament. would any of you guys be willing to enter? it would likely be 2v2, due to the unlikelihood of finding coordinated teams of 4

*****es cant handle my bxb and quadshot RT X RT Y Y RT X RT

also halo ce pistol is legit, 3sk was so satisfying but im gonna have to go with halo 2 with the best multiplayer
did you ever see this? pretty positive it's staged but it's conceptually dope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDiuiDjD0Og

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hows this **** the beehive state when i've seen literally 0 beehives. i've only seen 1 bee related instance and it was man-made (not to discredit the bees, i'm sure they made their hive/honeycomb)
i saw 10+++ in illinois and i'm not exactly going around on saturday afternoons searching for beehives

next thing ur gunna tell me the state bird is the atheist finch or some ****

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Seagulls are assholes. Back when I lived in Cali/Oregon, those ****ers were everywhere and they stole your food and ****. At least in Utah they dont steal food.

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
i also prefer halo 2 but i haven't found anybody who lans this game since halo 3 and mlg killed it (i be mad still)
doesn't mean halo 1 isn't mega legit
i had a ****in first shot headshot on a camo guy on damny earlier, feels good man
also spawned being shot at, switched to my pistol, and 3 shotted dat migga
man what a dope game furreal. shoutouts to beekeeper.

serious question, too. i was talking to the local players about maybe hosting a halo 1 tournament. would any of you guys be willing to enter? it would likely be 2v2, due to the unlikelihood of finding coordinated teams of 4
B Id be down. Hell id be down for a Halofest or CODfest cause a ***** like COD and Halo but yeah time to bust out the old FPS SuppRT huehuehue

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
hows this **** the beehive state when i've seen literally 0 beehives. i've only seen 1 bee related instance and it was man-made (not to discredit the bees, i'm sure they made their hive/honeycomb)
i saw 10+++ in illinois and i'm not exactly going around on saturday afternoons searching for beehives

next thing ur gunna tell me the state bird is the atheist finch or some ****
Goes into Mormon history. I can't remember exactly all the details, but essentially it's taking a page out of a bee's life for our own in terms of work ethic and unity. Bees work hard in gathering pollen, turning it into honey, etc etc, and they have a strong community sense as it all depends on one another for their beehive to survive, as one person could never do the work themselves.

Yay symbolism!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Goes into Mormon history. I can't remember exactly all the details, but essentially it's taking a page out of a bee's life for our own in terms of work ethic and unity. Bees work hard in gathering pollen, turning it into honey, etc etc, and they have a strong community sense as it all depends on one another for their beehive to survive, as one person could never do the work themselves.

Yay symbolism!
The gender role seems to be reversed, though. A beehive only has one female and a bunch of males... :p

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ok guys i have a not so hidden agenda to get better at melee HAHA
so im gonna add Melee singles for my tourney
lets do it

Tomacawk

Smash Master
sick. is nobody hosting a fest tonight?
if there's enough demand I will give the people some SMASH
I honestly don't mind people bringing a brawl setup either, in my old age I'm starting to be more interested in fostering community than actually competing or lobbying for brawl suppression lol

edit- also since Epsilon was asking last time we played (he's not the only one), let me just put it out there that I have no qualms at all explaining to people what they're doing wrong and what I'm Kappatalizing on when we play. I understand that many people find this annoying and I don't do it typically unless asked. If you do want input/feedback when we play, the sooner you tell me the better.

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i keep seeing that and it keeps pissing me off because I see so many pokemon viewers and I'm like "oh sick werster must be streaming" but it's that
definitely lulz to be had tho

Top Bottom