• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Glad to hear! And thanks for your input. Audio was just a microphone right up to the TV speakers. I'm trying to solve that out now, actually.

EDIT: K, for some reason the sound just will not register correctly, so whatevs. I'll try a different product here soon. In the meantime, will record sound through a microphone. Playing Theytah's Build of Project M

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
After 12hrs of smash practice I can say I'm finally ****ing tired goodnight guys or good morning for all of you guys

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Lol i got the day off so why not ya know!! But the sad thing is im tired as hell but i was only able to get 2hrs of sleep>_<

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Well, Tuesday and I had a stream with in-game sound going as well today. Now that I'm trying it the exact same way at home, it's saying "noscrewyou". So, we kind of have a stream set-up. Will be messing a bit more with this.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well whenever I can actually show up to something, I can record and upload stuff. No streaming as of yet, but I can record. Ill try and make it to Kafeinos and such though.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ultimate super ultra Utah vs sonic boards AE edition ver 2014

LETS GO

In honor of black history month i will be answering any and all questions on the subject of black people and culture....who wants to go first?

Last edited:

Ivysaurus Rex

Smash Rookie
HI everyone! Im moving to Utah at the end of the year, and Im wondering what the locals are in Salt Lake City/The University of Utah?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Welcome! Salt lake area is pretty boppin' , a number of people are at the U of U as well. So not a bad choice :)

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
this needz to be posted ay sinz?
AHH ****
NO MORE TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

stuff was stolen yesterday, and it wasn't just one thing.

RJ has said that he isn't going to host anymore unless EVERYTHING gets returned. you know who you are, and what you've taken. this is insane. So much for respect for the community and the host. You lost your tournaments.

If you come forward to me via pm or something and talk with me, I will not tell anyone who it was and save you from the people you've stole stuff from.

If I find out or others if you don't come forward ... I'm taking drastic measures. Reporting you to the SWF boards making it so you're banned to any tourney that is posted on here, and I will call all the local places and give them a detailed description of what you look like, main, etc. Don't ruin your tourney life over something like this contact me.

You may think this is overboard, but it's not. I've done it before with halo, and it worked perfectly.

There was a chance that it was on accident, but when i opened my GC and saw the melee disk missing, I knew that we had a thief among us.

If you have any information on stuff being stolen, saw someone etc. Contact my personally and I will go from there.

We are serious about this. There is a list already of suspicious people that we've been watching. for the people that's on that list. prepare for some private chats with me or something else.

Things need to be returned to owners or the massive tourney will be called off too.

Dont ruin your chance to meet some of the best and top players in the nation. PM RED DOG NOW!

I will be copy and pasting this around every 5 posts, not as spam. but to make you guys know how serious this is. some of you screwed up way hardcore. FIX IT

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
That's lovely. Why do people do this? Don't they know the phrase "karma's a *****"? It will bite them back

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That happened like 5 years ago or something ridiculous, just ignore him.

The part about Red Dog blatantly gives it away.

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Somehow I completely missed that part about red dog. Thanks for pointing that out. I feel trolled now.

EDIT: In other news, somehow sound is working for stream again. Dunno why. Technology, blah. Will run some tLive tests later. Any requests in particular? Brawl, brawl-, PM, or other mods, etc.

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
no that is a serious post by sinz and red dog
and i wanted people to know how serious they are

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Definitely! We know the serious nature of issues from four years ago. No worries, we got your back there.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
doesn't matter if it happened 4 years ago it was in our scene
and never fully resolved just brushed to the side
people really left because of it and no tourneys at RJs

Last edited:

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Ok guys, I guess it's time to come clean.
I stole all the things.
I would give them back, but I bartered it all for hookers and booze.

Please forgive

Top Bottom