• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
its too bad that some people leave the church but become more obsessed with it after they disassociate ya know
It's because their families are still in it.

It's because they feel robbed.

It's because everything they thought they knew was true they found out to be false.

It's because they get dropped in on by missionaries and members despite asking for no contact.

It's because it is affecting legislation in the government.(Prop 8 and more recently Gay marriage in Utah)

It's because the members they used to be friends with think they left the church because they wanted to sin.

It's because members drag their kids into situations where the parents don't want them.

edit:#2 Also if you want to see real opposition of a church look at ex-scientologists or ex-jehovah witnesses.

edit:

In happier more awesome stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kohD5z5mE0E This cover is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
That was pretty legit. Now excuse me while I go and cry due to being reminded about my incapability of singing, you jerk.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
That was pretty legit. Now excuse me while I go and cry due to being reminded about my incapability of singing, you jerk.
I felt like I needed to post something positive and I had just found that. It was amazing.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
How is it blocked? Is your computer somehow set up to some foreign country?

edit:

Are you on mobile?

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
There's the problem. Youtube is a ***** when it comes to a lot of videos mobile. =/

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i plan to make it to my first national sometime this year. are you still active? it'd be great to play you
also, no u
Yeah, been playing like crazy the last few months. Canada's largest smash tournament ever was 3 weeks ago and M2k came down, it ignited interest. More than 150 entrants or something. We'll definitely see each other this year!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Going to be up at valley fair mall for some ReRave. If anybody wants to smash, text me or message me here.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
It's been two weeks since I've played a real match... starting to get that itch. Anyone hosting a fest or something?

Tea Loop

Smash Cadet
We should definitely smash there, it's pretty roomy for a place like that. I could definitely get talking to the guy that runs the place if you're down for a weekly/bi-weekly kinda throwdown.

MVP

Smash Ace
rumors say SuppRT might be hosting another tourny this month. Only rumors though ;)

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
alright *******
ebo wants to start around 8
94 west 500 north
going till 12-1
good 4-5 hrs

Last edited:

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
We should definitely smash there, it's pretty roomy for a place like that. I could definitely get talking to the guy that runs the place if you're down for a weekly/bi-weekly kinda throwdown.
In valley fair mall? I live close to there. I would be so down to go to weekly/bi-weekly kinda throwdowns. As long as they fit in with my schedule obviously.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I think it'd be well worth your guys' time to do so. I can't guarantee myself being there, but as you can see, there's interest, plus it's public area so good exposure for the scene. It'd be awesome if you could do a local tourney type thing as well with them, since there's room enough for a good sized group it seems

Tea Loop

Smash Cadet
In valley fair mall? I live close to there. I would be so down to go to weekly/bi-weekly kinda throwdowns. As long as they fit in with my schedule obviously.
Where do you live at man I'm in Taylorsville, and yeah like Tsuteto said, it'll be great exposure, and it is a pretty small store so the guy'll have some more customers attracted!

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
Where do you live at man I'm in Taylorsville, and yeah like Tsuteto said, it'll be great exposure, and it is a pretty small store so the guy'll have some more customers attracted!
Hell yeah! Talk to him, let's get this going!

I live at about 4000 south and west, west valley I guess?

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh **** I live right next to Taylorsville (and by right next to I mean like 5-10 mins away depending on where on Taylorsville).

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
@ Support. Support. If you can set up a date as soon as possible that would be appreciated. If you can get the end of the month most of us will be able to get work off, hopefully.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So long as I have a week or two notice I can get it off, otherwise probably not.

Top Bottom