• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
**** this ****
i want to pex all over

oh yea Ryo Called me last night
i was like whats up ******

Ryo:
guess what?

1st Seed

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Like I said earlier, I for sure won't be able to stay past 6:30, so just go ahead and team with Sinz in Melee if you want. I may not be able to go at all, actually, since he dad is looking like he's approaching his final days.
alright i'ma team with sinz then. i remember that post now but i forgot and i *definitely* didn't go back to read it.

why's everybody dying :|

Should be fine. That's a full car assuming Baky joins.
I'd like a spot if possible. At least for the ride back if nothing else

ZykrathOfficial

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody, I'm an okay falco/marth user and I'm just barely getting into competitive melee :)
I'm in northern Utah, around Roy and Ogden, I was wondering if there were any meetups soon nearby so I could learn from a few of you guys, because I would love to one day play on a crew with everyone!

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Hey everybody, I'm an okay falco/marth user and I'm just barely getting into competitive melee :)
I'm in northern Utah, around Roy and Ogden, I was wondering if there were any meetups soon nearby so I could learn from a few of you guys, because I would love to one day play on a crew with everyone!
Welcome uh yeah there is a tourney this weekend and I run a weekly event at Game Vault out on 26th and Washington in Ogden. Also the tournament is here too.

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
Falco/Marth?? Good taste in characters lmao (my 2 mains)
Baby was literally a baby. Some kid. Couldn't be more than 5 years old.

Ok maybe he was like 12 but still.
I think someone said he was 9

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
If it's an inside joke that no one else is going to get, why even post it? Even if it was funny to those involved, no one else is laughing.
thats the whole point dikcheese

I got it
(10ApexJokes)
ryo and waldo turned final into a hunter & gatherer

welcome to the jungle
were gonna bring you down

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Already at the bottom homie :V

Also, at the tournament are there going to be friendlies/playing for fun so you guys could see where I'm at?
Utah Thread Rule #1: Don't take anything that DeathKingSuarez says seriously

I think friendlies start at 11. You'll have to ask SuppRT what he has in mind for once the tournaments start in the afternoon, but there will most likely be a setup for friendlies throughout the day (I hope)

ZykrathOfficial

Smash Cadet
yes, i'll play as many matches with you as you want
Utah Thread Rule #1: Don't take anything that DeathKingSuarez says seriously

I think friendlies start at 11. You'll have to ask SuppRT what he has in mind for once the tournaments start in the afternoon, but there will most likely be a setup for friendlies throughout the day (I hope)
Okay, I'll try to make it Saturday around 11! I used to be pretty good at this game, won a mini tournament at a small event in Seattle, that's pretty much it XD

I'm a tad rusty, I'll try to keep you guys from four-stocking me lol

MVP

Smash Ace
Okay, I'll try to make it Saturday around 11! I used to be pretty good at this game, won a mini tournament at a small event in Seattle, that's pretty much it XD

I'm a tad rusty, I'll try to keep you guys from four-stocking me lol

*sweeps everyone at the tourny haha*

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hey devon how come we have to pre-apologize and warn every single new player that comes into our community through smashboards?

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
hey devon how come we have to pre-apologize and warn every single new player that comes into our community through smashboards?
^This

I'm all up for trolls and giggles as I troll a lot myself but not with the new people.

inb4 devon was the one who welcomed me to the community @ last years salt fest
:ohwell:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
everythang's gravy zykrath

jekyll you better watch out man last time i played some melee i was absolutely loving the weej

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
We all know Devon is super chill in person, but for some reason when he's on here he becomes like he is. He himself knows this, but doesn't seem to have any plans of fixing his attitude online. His choice.

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 2)

if you are lurking and dont have an account on here but are interested in the scene, please make yourself known

the more people we have here the better

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Probably around 9 or 10. There are several events, and it looks like melee singles doesn't start until 7. We'll be there all day for friendlies, though.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Nooooo I don't want to be the cause for conflicts :[
You're cool dude... you're not causing any trouble. What I meant was that I don't like it when people troll the new people.
The only thing you've done so far is tell me that you're a marth player.... I don't like marth players ;)
But i respect the falco... i love falco.

everythang's gravy zykrath

jekyll you better watch out man last time i played some melee i was absolutely loving the weej
I was the one who had to experience this.... first hand.... with wigi's foot.... in my face :(

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
loool all these melee/pm players only exist online remember samson?

when its time for a tourney
we show up in numbers

Top Bottom