• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I keep forgetting that there are people who haven't been following me back when I only stuck around the Midwest boards and Brawl Sheik boards, and know of me now but only by my newer tag.

I should just change my name again, to fix the confusion. Or add to it.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Ok, so here is the last schedule update for all you smashers coming to the Tournament tomorrow

Venue is 3$ (to play friendlies you must pay this, store policy sorry)

Each Event 5$ (doubles is 5$ per person)

11:00 Friendlies start!
11:30 Crew battle Leverage Gaming vs Roguays crew
12:00 Registration starts
12:50 registration closes and brackets will be made
1:00 First Match of PROJECT M
DOUBLES will be played
2:30 First Match of PROJECT M SINGLES will be played
3:30 Break
4:30 First Match of MELEE DOUBLES be played
5:30 First Match of MELEE SINGLES will be played

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bueno. Also, looks like through word of mouth, me and my group might have been able to get a few more to head to the tournament tomorrow, so we'll see. Hopefully the turnout is pretty good. Looking forward to getting some serious friendlies in. Also, what's the situation on number of setups?

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Myself:1
Tsu: 2
MVP: 1
Jekyll:1
EDIT: can someone please brig a laptop with a SD reader my **** is all ****ed up and I need to get PM again both versions full and wifi safe hackless please b0ss

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@ Support. Support. : I'll bring my laptop for you to use for that.

@ Sinz Sinz : Probably would help from the outlook of people coming.

@Anyone willing: If you have a copy of brawl or melee you can bring, that'd be awesome. Not going to have time to pick a second copy of brawl myself (been sick), and I'm not sure how many melee copies people have, but I myself have none.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wait... You have a set-up but no controller?
I have gotten things in the past few weeks!

I got a wii for 40 bucks. A tv for 5. A controller for 10. Hacked my wii and am using a usbloader for project m.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Tsuteto post: 16250043 said:
@ Support. Support. : I'll bring my laptop for you to use for that.

@ Sinz Sinz : Probably would help from the outlook of people coming.

@Anyone willing: If you have a copy of brawl or melee you can bring, that'd be awesome. Not going to have time to pick a second copy of brawl myself (been sick), and I'm not sure how many melee copies people have, but I myself have none.
I have both! Kind of a rendundant post but THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
are you ****ting me how does sinz get a setup before me LMAO
Im secretly anbroku
i feel much better about losing to you at salt fest (a mistake I won't make again I assure you~) knowing that you are such an old school player. when i was first coming up as a wee youngin' in the midwest, you were one of the players I looked up to via youtube (never did meet you at that time though)
-----
also SETUPS - bring 'em if you got 'em people, last melee tournament we had like 10-16 people and 2 setups.
still taking all non brawl money match requests, i am a fox main

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
are you ****ting me how does sinz get a setup before me LMAO

i feel much better about losing to you at salt fest (a mistake I won't make again I assure you~) knowing that you are such an old school player. when i was first coming up as a wee youngin' in the midwest, you were one of the players I looked up to via youtube (never did meet you at that time though)
-----
also SETUPS - bring 'em if you got 'em people, last melee tournament we had like 10-16 people and 2 setups.
still taking all non brawl money match requests, i am a fox main
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=28476921&cat=478&lpid=1&search=&ad_cid=4
There is a wii right there, 40$

2 minutes of online searching op!

edit: ksl is really good for finding stuff.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I will just take any money... nohomeless Kappa

In other news..... I can bring most of my setup... I'm willing to bring a gamecube, a copy of melee w/ memory card of course, and 2 extra controllers that others may use... i need to keep the T.V. where it is.

apples25

Smash Cadet
hey everyone i think i'd like to come to the tourney tomorrow. it'll be my first real tourmanent ever so don't laugh at me too much :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Story for you apples: I came into the scene back in the days of just melee. Thought I was pretty good. Did a team event with my friend that brought me there. I killed my teammate more than I killed the other team, let alone they killed him I think.

Moral: Doesn't matter, we'll take you as you are, and if you're willing, we'll help you improve :)

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Trial by fire. Let's see if apples knows how to not get shield grabbed :3

Welcome to the scene. I'm fairly new, too. What game do you primarily play, and where abouts do you live?

apples25

Smash Cadet
i'm from bountiful, and melee is the game i'm most interested in. thanks for the friendliness guys :)
obviously i don't expect to do well at all, but i hope i can learn about my flaws and improve. and, of course, have fun while i'm at it!
at this point i don't even know which character i would do best with lol. i like most of the high tiers

ZykrathOfficial

Smash Cadet
Welcome, apples!
I'm a one-day veteran in these here forums. ;D
Since we're both newbies, let's start a rivalry! :smirk:

I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the tournament tomorrow! I've been brushing up on my Falco, I can't wait for some friendlies with you guys.
Excited to learn some new tricks from you all!

apples25

Smash Cadet
Welcome, apples!
I'm a one-day veteran in these here forums. ;D
Since we're both newbies, let's start a rivalry! :smirk:

I'm looking forward to seeing you all at the tournament tomorrow! I've been brushing up on my Falco, I can't wait for some friendlies with you guys.
Excited to learn some new tricks from you all!
i'm looking forward to playing someone who may be at a similar skill level to me :p

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Shout out to all the new kids haha!!! Beware of the forum troll *cough* DeathKingSuarez *cough* Make sure you guys come see me tomorrow so i can formally introduce myself!:-)

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
We'll probably be setting up at that point, but I'm totally down for friendlies once that's over with.

Gotta warm up for that crew battle. ;)

apples25

Smash Cadet
lies!

Welcome! Glad to see someone new! Which means I'm not the worst anymore... :p
Since you play Melee.... what character do you main?
i don't really have main yet... i like marth and falco but i'm not good with either. gonna have to play some people to find out lol

Top Bottom