• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
Thanks

I think i'll be able to make it if I don't get too much work this weekend

Roguay:
1. Which smash are we playing? Melee or PM?
If we're playing PM: I main Zero Suit for that. If you want me to play Mario I can since skill transfers over easily but... I just dont' like PM Mario. But I can still do it if you want.
2. Find a sub just in case I'm not able to go. *points at Tsuteto*
1. PM, play whoever you want, honestly i might end up playing mario
2. i gotchu

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Thought I'd make a collage to celebrate Smash's 15th year anniversary:

Yes yes PM is not technically part of the series but I still love it and included it

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I find it funny that Tuesday is in the P:M crew battle when he doesn't even like it.
Woah woah woah I never said I didn't like P:M. And I dare say I'm not bad at it. I just don't actively play it, and probably will never be a serious P:M player. Like I said forever ago, I really want P:M to grow and be good. When I was criticizing it eons ago, I was just speculating whether or not it would be successful given its origins.

I'm a Wolf main in P:M by the way, but if I don't feel like my Wolf is on point I'll go Marth.

Or is it en pointe? Is that just for ballet? I mean, isn't that the origin of the term? Any budding etymologists up in this *****?

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Oh woah woah woah woah woah hold up. If the crew battle is at 11:30am I will definitely not be making it. Sorry guys, that's just not possible. I wasn't even going to leave until like 11, and I sorta kinda live several hours away.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Well if you haven't seen either, watch both. But for the record, Champloo is much better lol. You can't compare anything to a Shinichiro Watanabe work.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You do need to give AoT a couple of episodes for it to get into the better stuff. I honestly like it better than Champloo. Champloo could've been awesome, but I'll reserve my opinion for when you get through it.

Oh, and if Crew does start at 11:30, you'll have to count me out :( I'm driving Tuesday, and wasn't planning on leaving until like, noon :p

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
NO! You will go back to Attack on Titan! NOW!

Just give it like 2 or 3 episodes and then it starts to pick up.
I cant stand super serious animes lije here is a list of all ive watched
Sekire
Samurai Champloo
Chobits
Kenichi
Naruto
Shuffle
Bleach
Welcome to the NHK
Air Gear
Popotan
Heavens Lost Property
Baka and Test
Yugioh
Yu Yu Hakisho?
Zatch Bell
DRAGON BALL!!! IS BETTER THAN DBZ!!!!

Ones I forgot:
One Piece
Cowboy Beebop
Bo Bo Bobobo
Yeah see if it catches my attention ill watch it if it doesnt i wont bother even if its amazing

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Then Champloo should be more your fitting. Also, why isn't Kenshin on that list. Or Cowboy Bebop. Or Trigun. Possibly One Piece if you feel like wasting your life away.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Tsuteto post: 16236129 said:
You do need to give AoT a couple of episodes for it to get into the better stuff. I honestly like it better than Champloo. Champloo could've been awesome, but I'll reserve my opinion for when you get through it.

Oh, and if Crew does start at 11:30, you'll have to count me out :( I'm driving Tuesday, and wasn't planning on leaving until like, noon :p
How does 1:30 sound?

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Best anime ever (official):
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Akikan!
K-On!
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Issho ni Sleeping
Minami-ke
Hidamari Sketch
Riding Bean
Golden Boy

Trust me; I'm a expret.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Why isn't trigun on that list?

Btw.... as of now I have mentioned every anime I've ever watched. Unless you include the Avatar series which is really more of a cartoon than anime.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Woah woah woah I never said I didn't like P:M. And I dare say I'm not bad at it. I just don't actively play it, and probably will never be a serious P:M player. Like I said forever ago, I really want P:M to grow and be good. When I was criticizing it eons ago, I was just speculating whether or not it would be successful given its origins.
Well, regardless...
I honestly have no intention of playing P:M.
Yet you're in the crew battle while I, one of the biggest supporter of P:M here, am not in it.

EDIT: Thinking about it... Jekyll, Tomacawk: if time allows, we should form a P:M crew and do a 3-way RR crew battle!

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Well, regardless...
Yet you're in the crew battle while I, one of the biggest supporter of P:M here, am not in it.
I didn't have any intention, then Roguay asked me to be in his crew. If you want my spot, take it. You'd do way better on the crew. Although it would probably be way imba lol.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Hey guy a little roster add as of yesterdayJekyll just joined my crew so that now makes
Me
Mars
Shiro
MVP
Jekyll
Crunchbox
Good luck on Saturday Roguay

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well, regardless...

EDIT: Thinking about it... Jekyll, Tomacawk: if time allows, we should form a P:M crew and do a 3-way RR crew battle!
I'll join your crew PC :)

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
With how large our crew is, maybe PC and Ken, etc. should just join Roguay's.

And wow, Tuesday, I main Marth and second Wolf. Nice.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I beat PC three matches in a row my first time playing PM on Saturday :)

Just had to throw that in there cause I told PC I'd post about it

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
i can bring my laptop to the tourney. I've got the hack version and the hackless builds of the latest.

Top Bottom