• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I took a 6 month hiatus where I didnt play, think, talk, anything smash at all. Came back all excited to get back into it afterwards, that only lasted maybe a month. I dunno, I want to play smash, but once I do, I start realizing that I just dont enjoy it as much anymore. :/
Its cuz Brawl is a boring competitive game bruh. Its k though Dr. Marz is prescribing you a large dosage of Smash 4 for your ailments.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The only games I really enjoy competitively atm are Pokemon and PSA (which nobody plays but me loool).

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Stopped playing pokemon since Gold/Silver. May get X/Y sometime, but who knows. That's dependent of whenever I get a 3DS.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
It's time people's
January 11
Page up tonight or tomorrow
Kafe smash
In case u didn't know
I've told plenty already tho

Tomacawk

Smash Master
thanks for always booking that venue for us devon! and thanks for running tournaments, even if they aren't melee. you're a valued member of the offline community :)

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Does Yaz ever come to tourneys anymore? He played Wario, as I can see by some of Zzgashi's Youtube vids. Was he very good?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He mains MK, he only played Wario since we went through a 'Lets trying banning MK' phase lol. His Wario is free, but his MK is pretty good.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Seems like he suicides a lot... I'd like to play him someday cuz I'm shocked that his MK was number one. From the vids I've seen, Mars has by far a better MK.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL.

When Yaz is actually feeling like playing he's the best player in Utah in my opinion. And even when he's not feeling it, he'd still beat 90% of Utah without trying.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yaz beat me at Salt Fest back in May, so his MK is still better than mine, Ken Neth might have a better MK than me at this point as well.

Both really smart players.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
First off, you haven't seen me play so you have nothing to go by to say he would wreck me.

Secondly, I'm not saying he isn't better than me. In fact, he probably is.

I See

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes he's really good, sometimes he's really bad. Depending on the mindset yaz has

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
At the past Salt Fest earlier this year, Yaz was the highest ranking Utahn in ALL Smash events (4th in Melee Singles, 3rd in Brawl Singles, and 3rd in Brawl Doubles), losing only to OoS players within the 3 brackets, so I wouldn't be underestimating him if I were you.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
yea no ones offended
but yea fact of the matter staz is not on the level of yaz
he's beaten him before but definitely not as much as yaz has beaten him
so i don't think you can take him on in any way yet

@ken
and how the **** u think he's the smartest player here
when hes lost to chris,kev,me, and samson in recent past
and you're gonna say he was having a bad day
whens his ****ing good days then??
bar salt fest he's been doing horrible
and the mexis weren't at salt fest so
thats when he does good hmm?

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
I understand your doubts, suarez, but I regardless think I can at least put up a fight. And that's all I really want. I don't plan on winning, I plan on getting knowledge.

Think of it as a KDJ MM.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yay stuff. Anyways....

If anybody needs me about Salt Fest, I'm on vacation, and have like, no reception, so you can't reach me at my phone. Message me here or on Facebook yo.

Top Bottom